Where does wealth hatred come from?

There will always be bitter envy. It's human nature. Humanity is made up of winners and losers. And that will never change. Some losers are justified in their bitterness, while others aren't. So my advice would be to try avoiding being a loser at all costs. At least try. Otherwise, just accept being a loser and stop whining. In most cases, it is all on you. For the most part, you do control your own destiny.
So all those Democrat billionaires and millionaires are just jealous also, right? LOL!

Most are shallow Politicians preying on bitter losers like you. The allure of that Freebie has folks like you hook, line, and sinker. They just get y'all worked up and reel you in come Election time. You're just poor exploited dupes. It is what it is.
There are just as many Rich Democrats as rich Republicans. The greedy Rich are Republicans who brainwash fools like you and have been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now.

Stop hatin, and start trying harder to be a winner. Bitter whiners usually stay losers their whole lives. Think about that a bit.

I thought you liked Nazis. But no, I don't carry stereotypical views of people based on the amount of money they have.

I like Nazis better than Democrats, or Republicans.

But, I don't like Nazis.

What I like is Polish Fascism.

So, the rich and the poor that you don't like in this country are more likely to be Democrats or Republicans but you like Nazis better.

I see what temperature you like your porridge.

I think Nazis are better than America, because they weren't Globalist scum cucks who allowed their country to be overtaken.

When it comes to mass murder it's a toss up, though.

The Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken? You can't make this shit up. :badgrin:

They fought the Globalists, you dumb sub-Humans in America on the other hand enjoy being Globalist cucks, and are too dumb to know better.

Well, as long as the Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken all is OK. :badgrin:

I like Nazis better than Democrats, or Republicans.

But, I don't like Nazis.

What I like is Polish Fascism.

So, the rich and the poor that you don't like in this country are more likely to be Democrats or Republicans but you like Nazis better.

I think Nazis are better than America, because they weren't Globalist scum cucks who allowed their country to be overtaken.

The Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken? You can't make this shit up. :badgrin:

They fought the Globalists, you dumb sub-Humans in America on the other hand enjoy being Globalist cucks, and are too dumb to know better.

Well, as long as the Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken all is OK. :badgrin:

You know someone has nothing, when they nitpick semantics.

It's not semantics when what you claim is the exact opposite of the truth.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

This here folks, is a guy who thinks that the govt should be going around throwing money at rich people so they can be rich.

"Hey, this guy's good, he's a billionaire, and he got all of his money by bribing the govt. That guy over there is scum, he lost his job in a recession caused by the rich, and can't get another one, he shouldn't be given any money at all"

Don't expect much logic from someone so brainwashed by partisan Republican politics, it seeps out of his pores.

I meant infiltration, you are what's wrong with this World, a person who only has OCD nitpicking, and absolutely no perceptive ability.

You proved to be a retard when you got angry for saying the truth that the Upper, and Lower classes cause more problem.

You have no concept of reality, all you got is OCD nitpicking.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.
Right wing, "hate on the poor", is as consistent as their claim to want Ten religious Commandments in the Courtroom.

This here folks, is a guy who thinks that the govt should be going around throwing money at rich people so they can be rich.

"Hey, this guy's good, he's a billionaire, and he got all of his money by bribing the govt. That guy over there is scum, he lost his job in a recession caused by the rich, and can't get another one, he shouldn't be given any money at all"

Don't expect much logic from someone so brainwashed by partisan Republican politics, it seeps out of his pores.
. I do disagree with Ray's defense of the rich as if they can do no wrong, but on alot of issues he can be spot on. Not sure why he defends the wealthy in the ways that he does, unless there is some sort of incentive in doing so. I call it like I see it on all issues, and if the rich aren't favored on an issue, then oh well.

. I do disagree with Ray's defense of the rich as if they can do no wrong, but on alot of issues he can be spot on. Not sure why he defends the wealthy in the ways that he does, unless there is some sort of incentive in doing so. I call it like I see it on all issues, and if the rich aren't favored on an issue, then oh well.

I find that Ray's only chance of being "spot on" is the same that if you get enough monkeys on type writers, one of them is going to end up writing something truthful.

He defends the rich because he's a Republican sock puppet. They tell him to say something, he says something.

This is a guy who says he doesn't know what you're talking about to avoid talking about it. He won't even look stuff up. Then when told, he'll say he still doesn't know what it is a few months later because he couldn't be arsed to even read the fucking thing you wrote. He'll be shown he's wrong time and time and time again, and he'll be back with the same crap in a week's time.

I find that Ray's only chance of being "spot on" is the same that if you get enough monkeys on type writers, one of them is going to end up writing something truthful.

He defends the rich because he's a Republican sock puppet. They tell him to say something, he says something.

This is a guy who says he doesn't know what you're talking about to avoid talking about it. He won't even look stuff up. Then when told, he'll say he still doesn't know what it is a few months later because he couldn't be arsed to even read the fucking thing you wrote. He'll be shown he's wrong time and time and time again, and he'll be back with the same crap in a week's time.
most of the right wing on most boards I have been on, do that. nothing but fallacy or repeal, is all they usually have.

Right wing, "hate on the poor", is as consistent as their claim to want Ten religious Commandments in the Courtroom.
. Directing hate on the poor, and not upon the culprits who created the dependent poor (by design), is a mistake on those who find themselves doing such things. Now calling out the actions of those who use poverty as an excuse to do wrong like when pillaging, looting, murdering, and staying dependent is and always will be ok.

It's just when people refuse to address the problems correctly is when it all goes to hell.

I don't hate the wealthy

Many seem to be decent people

I just believe they should pay higher tax rates

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

beagle9, post: 19045413
. Why do you vote Demon-crat ??

Because people like you and the OP are Republicans. I don't want to be associated with all the hate, bigotry and shit for brains trickle down economic policy on the right.

I meant infiltration, you are what's wrong with this World, a person who only has OCD nitpicking, and absolutely no perceptive ability.

You proved to be a retard when you got angry for saying the truth that the Upper, and Lower classes cause more problem.

You have no concept of reality, all you got is OCD nitpicking.

Oh, now look who's playing the semantics game.

I'm not angry, but you keep pointing out how great fascism is, how come their governments don't last as long?

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.
. Hit a nerve eh ?? You are just like you're buddy Obama, trashing America while giving shite-hole run dictator's a pass. Those shite-hole third world dictatorships dependent upon our idiocy to accept their Nationals who end up here (reeking havoc on our systems), are laughing in our face calling us the fools that we have become.

I don't hate the wealthy

Many seem to be decent people

I just believe they should pay higher tax rates
. Why ?? And that helps you how ??

I saw what this country accomplished when the wealthy paid higher tax rates

We built the Interstate Highway System
We sent men to the moon

Today our highway system is crumbling. We can't afford basic maintenance. We have no money for education, healthcare

But at least our wealthy are paying record low tax rates

beagle9, post: 19045413
. Why do you vote Demon-crat ??

Because people like you and the OP are Republicans. I don't want to be associated with all the hate, bigotry and shit for brains trickle down economic policy on the right.
. And you want instead to be associated to what ? Divisive issues and association's each have huge weights involved. Choose your weight wisely.

Forum List

Back