Where does wealth hatred come from?

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19044702
My employer is far from wealthy

What is wealthy to you? My wife and I have a net worth over $1 million. Was in debt in 2000. We both now work for salaries, my wife got her Masters Degree, put our daughter through college, hold no mortgages, or other loans. We traveled to either Russia, Europe or Egypt just about every year. We get a beachhouse on the ocean every year. All our cars and my motorcyle are bought with cash.

We are wealthy - life is great. I vote Democrat. I don't hate myself.

Why create a another fake reality thread?

One of my three daughters and her high school sweetheart are super super rich and all self made over the past 25 years.

I don't hate them.

Why are you so miserable?
. Why do you vote Demon-crat ?? Them being in power with all their baggage somehow helps you and your family how ?? Remember that the Demon-crats are in favor of some rotten stuff when it comes to domestic and cultural issues, and you lend your successes in life to that ??

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.
Where does your worship the wealthy originate? Why do you want to give them money? Why do you want to borrow money to give it to the wealthy?

I don;t hate the wealthy. I hate those that manipulate their purchased Congressmen to pass laws that makes them even ore money at taxpayers expense.& I haste the fucking morons that agree with that practice.

That would be asswipes like you.

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

I come from a somewhat rich household worth 1.4 million.

However, I think most rich people kind of suck,as do most poor people kind of suck.

But, the rich people are more dangerous, especially ones in our institutions.

Look at the brats in media, Hollywood, the NFL, or businesses hiring illegals, or outsourcing.

The Goldilocks effect. Those who are not like me (the very rich, the very poor) are bad.

A lot of racists use that same supposed logic. They think blacks and Hispanics are too dumb and Asians and Jews are too smart and each is threatening to white people.

However by liberal standards, that kind of hate is unacceptable. Why is wealth hatred acceptable by liberals?

I'm pretty liberal and I don't hate people based on their wealth. What you've got their is a really fat strawman.

You're a rare one so your argument does not hold water.

Find a liberal on this board who hates rich people. Good luck.

However, I think most rich people kind of suck,as do most poor people kind of suck.

Look at the brats in media, Hollywood, the NFL, or businesses hiring illegals, or outsourcing.

The Goldilocks effect. Those who are not like me (the very rich, the very poor) are bad.

A lot of racists use that same supposed logic. They think blacks and Hispanics are too dumb and Asians and Jews are too smart and each is threatening to white people.

If you think all classes are created equal in terms of morality, you're not paying attention.

Most in the Middle Class are hard working, tax paying people.

Most in the lower class take in terms of welfare, and have more crime.

Most in the upper class reap havoc by hiring illegals, spreading Liberal propaganda, and outsourcing jobs, and while their crime isn't too bad, when they do something criminal it's usually very bad like pull a Bernie Madoff, or pull a Jacob Schiff and finance a Bolshevik Revolution, or pull a Rockerfeller and finance the Nazis.

Most? You really like that word. It's pretty obvious that if people do not act, look or have similar economic outlooks as yourself then you simply disregard them. Which means naturally they will disregard you as they should.

If you don't get why low class savages rioting in the streets, or high class people financing Nazis, or Bolsheviks are worse than the Middle-Class, I'm so sorry you're not paying attention very well.

I thought you liked Nazis. But no, I don't carry stereotypical views of people based on the amount of money they have.

If you think all classes are created equal in terms of morality, you're not paying attention.

Most in the upper class reap havoc by hiring illegals, spreading Liberal propaganda, and outsourcing jobs, and while their crime isn't too bad, when they do something criminal it's usually very bad like pull a Bernie Madoff, or pull a Jacob Schiff and finance a Bolshevik Revolution, or pull a Rockerfeller and finance the Nazis.

Most? You really like that word. It's pretty obvious that if people do not act, look or have similar economic outlooks as yourself then you simply disregard them. Which means naturally they will disregard you as they should.

If you don't get why low class savages rioting in the streets, or high class people financing Nazis, or Bolsheviks are worse than the Middle-Class, I'm so sorry you're not paying attention very well.

I thought you liked Nazis. But no, I don't carry stereotypical views of people based on the amount of money they have.

I like Nazis better than Democrats, or Republicans.

But, I don't like Nazis.

What I like is Polish Fascism.

Jealousy and envy is a human trait as old as the hills. Some of us overcome it and some don’t.

It does seem to be more common among those on the left.
. Jealousy and envy are super simplistic ways to describe the situations most experience on the ground.. Very complex issues.

Um....I'm pretty sure the White House never said ANY of that. Migod, all this phoney quoting people do!!

I oppose all Trump hate.

Evidently not, since you hate Trump. I think you need to learn to express yourself better. "Trump hate" means hating Trump. There it is. That's called English.

His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

Of course I am! Are you kidding? Trump's whole base loves it: it's exactly how we talk about places like Haiti, at least those who use that sort of language, not me so much.

HOWEVER, I don't accept that he said it unless I have names for attribution. No names with the quote, didn't happen. There is too much of this leftist lying going on, no names, just lying. Still, there were several senators in the room, and they do leak, and it does sound like him.

I do hate all of that.

[Sigh] Islamaphia? Cekebrity? I suspect English is not your first language, which explains a great deal about the problem of "Trump hate."

Jealousy and envy is a human trait as old as the hills. Some of us overcome it and some don’t.

It does seem to be more common among those on the left.
. Jealousy and envy are super simplistic ways to describe the situations most experience on the ground.. Very complex issues.
Not complex in most cases. Just plain old jealousy. Old as the hills.

But, I don't like Nazis.

So, the rich and the poor that you don't like in this country are more likely to be Democrats or Republicans but you like Nazis better.

I see what temperature you like your porridge.

But, I don't like Nazis.

So, the rich and the poor that you don't like in this country are more likely to be Democrats or Republicans but you like Nazis better.

I think Nazis are better than America, because they weren't Globalist scum cucks who allowed their country to be overtaken.

When it comes to mass murder it's a toss up, though.

But, I don't like Nazis.

I think Nazis are better than America, because they weren't Globalist scum cucks who allowed their country to be overtaken.

The Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken? You can't make this shit up. :badgrin:

But, I don't like Nazis.

The Nazis didn't allow their country to be overtaken? You can't make this shit up. :badgrin:

They fought the Globalists, you dumb sub-Humans in America on the other hand enjoy being Globalist cucks, and are too dumb to know better.

Why hate the rich instead of the poor...... well, for one, offshoring factories to foreign countries for profit. This ruined a lot of our big cities which were manufacturing centers. This didn't help the job situation for the poor, and especially blacks. Not to worry, the wealthy folks like the Kochs (who also invest in republican politicians who will work in the Koch's best interests, not the public's) now invest in private prisons for profit, which have guaranteed prisoners courtesy of the local jurisdictions. Link below
Anyway, I refuse to adore and defend and lick the boots of the wealthy and powerful like so many on the right seem to do on these forums.

Report Finds Two-Thirds of Private Prison Contracts Include “Lockup Quotas” | Prison Legal News

They fought the Globalists, you dumb sub-Humans in America on the other hand enjoy being Globalist cucks, and are too dumb to know better.

Just a tiny possibility that this is a Russian troll?

Oh, yeah. Old rules are good rules: don't feed the trolls.

Just a tiny possibility that this is a Russian troll?

Oh, yeah. Old rules are good rules: don't feed the trolls.

Wrong, I'm Polish American, and don't like how stupid, and suicidal this country has gotten.

Circe, post: 19045039, member: 42360
War is coming.

Talk about fear-mongering. So does the US military side with the rich or the poor? What about the typical impoverished left behind white Trumpo gun and ammo hoarder? Who do they go to war for?

Forum List

Back