🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Have All the Russian Trolls Gone?

g5000 :

Nice nailing of Toddsterpatriot and his hero Tucker Carlson!

They are both CLOWN PATRIOTS, clown partisan trolls for “Trumpism.” Not surprising they get embarrassed here.

Both are shameless partisan propagandists who are utterly irresponsible. One makes a fortune keeping his fans happy. The other is just an obnoxious fanboy. There is not a genuinely honest bone in EITHER of them.

Last edited:
g5000 :

They are both CLOWN PATRIOTS, clown partisan trolls for “Trumpism.” Not surprising they get embarrassed here.

Both are shameless partisan propagandists who are utterly irresponsible. One makes a fortune keeping his fans happy. The other is just an obnoxious Tucker Carlson fan. There is not an genuinely honest bone in EITHER of them.

You have any clips of him saying he's rooting for Russia after the date of the invasion?

You have any clips of him saying he's rooting for Russia after the date of the invasion?
I showed you clips and articles of him opposing US aid to Ukraine and clips of him sucking Putin's cock.

He has never come out against the invasion and instead spends his days parroting Russian propaganda. And Russia returns the favor by parroting him.

So, gee, you need the dots connected, do ya? :lol:

I showed you clips and articles of him opposing US aid to Ukraine and clips of him sucking Putin's cock.

He has never come out against the invasion and instead spends his days parroting Russian propaganda. And Russia returns the favor by parroting him.

So, gee, you need the dots connected, do ya? :lol:

Yeah, that was awesome!

That is not my department, Toddsterpatriot
I don’t watch and certainly wouldn’t spend my time researching that asshole.

Besides, you and your best buddy Tucker seem already to have been handled beautifully by g5000 , who has shown immense diligence in putting you in your place and digging up the sh*t on Tucker. You haven’t the simple guts to criticize Tucker Carlson (or Trump) in the slightest in regard to their long-standing support of Russia and sympathy for Putin’s dictatorial regime.

Yet you have the sheer gall to try to criticize me when I delve more deeply into the question of what motivated Russian-speaking Crimeans to prefer the Russia they knew over the new hyper-Ukrainian nationalist regime in Kiev that they feared in 2014.

Your problem, like all trolls and cultists (with a clown avatar no less!), is that you make yourself ridiculous, think you are clever asking dumb irrelevant questions of others, and never learned how to think deeply about complicated issues in the real world.

Last edited:
That is not my department, Toddsterpatriot
I don’t watch and certainly wouldn’t spend my time researching that asshole.

Besides, you and your best buddy Tucker seem already to have been handled beautifully by g5000 , who has shown immense diligence in putting you in your place and digging up the sh*t on Tucker. You haven’t the simple guts to criticize Tucker Carlson (or Trump) in the slightest in regard to their long-standing support of Russia and sympathy for Putin’s dictatorial regime.

Yet you have the sheer gall to try to criticize me when I delve more deeply into the question of what motivated Russian-speaking Crimeans to prefer the Russia they knew over the new hyper-Ukrainian nationalist regime in Kiev that they feared in 2014.

Your problem, like all trolls and cultists (with a clown avatar no less!), is that you make yourself ridiculous, think you are clever asking dumb irrelevant questions of others, and never learned how to think deeply about complicated issues in the real world.

you and your best buddy Tucker seem already to have been handled beautifully by g5000,

He hasn't found any clips of him saying he's rooting for Russia after the invasion either.

You haven’t the simple guts to criticize Tucker Carlson (or Trump) in the slightest in regard to their long-standing support of Russia and sympathy for Putin’s dictatorial regime.

You didn't like the reset button? The promise of extra flexibility? The phone call from the 1980s?
What about the 100 years of Dems fellating Russia? Too much for your delicate sensibilities?

Yet you have the sheer gall to try to criticize me when I delve more deeply into the question of what motivated Russian-speaking Crimeans to prefer the Russia they knew

I'm laughing at the idea that the "vote" was an honest assessment of what they prefer.

g5000 :

Both are shameless partisan propagandists who are utterly irresponsible. One makes a fortune keeping his fans happy. The other is just an obnoxious fanboy. There is not a genuinely honest bone in EITHER of them.
Who are you to judge anyone when you spend all your time here misrepresenting the facts concerning Russia's role in Ukraine?

It's hilarious you progs actually believe the Ukrainian Nazis are winning against "Putin's Hordes".
Ya'll will spout any nonsense Pravda feeds you.

It's not our fight & IDGAS what happens between these corrupted countries when our own country is imploding.

I don't post about it because I know it is just a distraction for the sheeple that need drama while the reset is taking place behind the scenes.
If brains were gas, you wouldn't have enough to putt around the inside of a Cheerio

I’m sorry, why are the Ukrainians nazis now?

I know about the historical past and what happened in Ww2, but these are new generations. No doubt there are nazi factions and groups throughout Europe,
But what is the real evidence that the entire country was deserving of Invasion?
I don’t give communist Russia any benefit of the doubt due to their track record

I see the clown as a clown.
I’m sure you do. But even as somebody who dislikes Biden, I see … you as the clown.

How can I not? I point out that you won’t at all criticize Tucker Carlson’s (and Trump’s) love affair with the “strong man” and dictator of Russia Putin. I research and provide details about Crimean attitudes, give history not ordinarily considered on a board like this. How do you respond? With gibberish like …

“You didn't like the reset button? The promise of extra flexibility? The phone call from the 1980s? What about the 100 years of Dems fellating Russia? Too much for your delicate sensibilities?”

You are a troll. A clown. And rather stupid to try to go beyond the boundaries of established Republican talking points, and speaking of things you know nothing about.

I’m not a Democrat, and I’m very conservative and traditional about the basics — like telling the truth and not just trolling or going for “cheap shots.”

I’m sure you do. But even as somebody who dislikes Biden, I see … you as the clown.

How can I not? I point out that you won’t at all criticize Tucker Carlson’s (and Trump’s) love affair with the “strong man” and dictator of Russia Putin. I research and provide details about Crimean attitudes, give history not ordinarily considered on a board like this. How do you respond? With gibberish like …

“You didn't like the reset button? The promise of extra flexibility? The phone call from the 1980s? What about the 100 years of Dems fellating Russia? Too much for your delicate sensibilities?”

You are a troll. A clown. And rather stupid to try to go beyond the boundaries of established Republican talking points, and speaking of things you know nothing about.

I’m not a Democrat, and I’m very conservative and traditional about the basics — like telling the truth and not just trolling or going for “cheap shots.”

I point out that you won’t at all criticize Tucker Carlson’s (and Trump’s) love affair with the “strong man” and dictator of Russia Putin.

I was too busy criticizing Hillary's and Obama's love affair with Putin.

I research and provide details about Crimean attitudes,

Looked like most of the details you provided were based on the "election" and polling.

And rather stupid to try to go beyond the boundaries of established Republican talking points,

What are the "boundaries of established Republican talking points"? Why should I care?

I’m sorry, why are the Ukrainians nazis now?

I know about the historical past and what happened in Ww2, but these are new generations. No doubt there are nazi factions and groups throughout Europe,
But what is the real evidence that the entire country was deserving of Invasion?
I don’t give communist Russia any benefit of the doubt due to their track record
I never said Ukraine deserved to be invaded but it is a fact Ukraine has a massive amount of history with fascism & Nazis & still does to this day.
Ukraine is also one of the most corrupt countries in the world & the NWO globalists are pushing this war.
I know enough to say we should stay out of anything the elites are orchestrating.
I don't trust Russia either but that doesn't make Ukraine the good guys

Imagine how bad the commies have to be that Nazis are a viable alternative.
They are flip sides of the same coin. The difference is mainly semantics.
They partnered in early Germany before the Nazis turned on them.
Scratch a Nazi & you find a commie willing to allow you to keep your business as long as you do exactly as told

They are flip sides of the same coin. The difference is mainly semantics.
They partnered in early Germany before the Nazis turned on them.
Scratch a Nazi & you find a commie willing to allow you to keep your business as long as you do exactly as told

That's why I laugh when commies say Nazis are bad.

I point out that you won’t at all criticize Tucker Carlson’s (and Trump’s) love affair with the “strong man” and dictator of Russia Putin.

I was too busy criticizing Hillary's and Obama's love affair withPutin.

Once again you prove yourself a moron, and a slave to petty partisan Republican talking points. You here actually admit you can’t stop criticizing … “Hillary’s and Obama’s love affair with Putin.” You admit you are still “too busy” attacking them for what never was the case to criticize Trump or Tucker Carlson for what was and is.

Your hyper-partisan, fanatic hatred of the Democrat Obama — that “born in Africa” black man who Americans elected twice as President — leads you here to grossly misrepresent the politics of U.S.-Russian and U.S.-Ukrainian relations.

In fact Obama directly appointed Victoria Nuland — that infamous “Fuck the EU!” neo-conservative ex-Cheney advisor to be Under-Secretary for Political Affairs, a position she has again under Biden.

Obama and Hillary and Nuland all essentially agreed with the whole “Establishment” neo-con “Project for the New American Century” approach toward dealing with Russia. Many of the State Department’s most experienced hardline “professionals” like Nuland left during the Trump Administration, critical of Trump’s amateurism, softness on Putin, etc.

A Ukrainian-American herself, Nuland bragged of pouring $5 billion dollars into Ukraine during the period preceding the 2014 Maidan Coup “to make it happen.” This overthrow of the “corrupt but fairly elected” supposedly hardline pro-Russian Ukrainian government of course occurred during the Obama Administration.

Obama’s State Department coordinated the West’s pro-Maidan propaganda campaign in that crucial period, while its CIA was probably doing its part “contributing” behind the scenes. Nuland herself even helped choose the new government leaders. If anything, Obama could be criticized for allowing these Establishment “Neo-Cons” and “Liberal Imperialists” to continue the long-time U.S. policy that ended up encouraging and aiding Ukrainian nationalists to organize their Color Revolution.

However one wishes to look at Maidan or Obama’s (and Hillary Clinton’s) foreign policy toward Russia, one can certainly not objectively view it as a “love affair with Putin.” Only an idiot partisan like you would think to say such a thing!

“Love Affair” — on the other hand — quite pithily describes Trump’s personal admiration for the Russian strongman.

Last edited:
Victoria Nuland, returning from her trip supporting the Maidan Movement in early 2014, spoke to the Washington Press Corps about the U.S. spending $5 billion supporting non-specified “democratic institutions” there. She did not use the words “to make it happen.” For those interested in her speech — representing the Obama/Biden State Department’s “official” activities and publicly declared perspectives at the time — see:

Forum List

Back