Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

See, now that's the solution right there. I should have said Hi, how many 15-year-old girls you got? ................................, I'm their uncle...

Yup, to progressive scum, that right there is hi-larious.

Bible thumping white trailer trash says what

I'm not the one joking about picking up 15 year old girls now, pretending to be an *uncle*.... am I?
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION]

It baffles me that inflammatory christian bashing threads like this remain in politics.
Should have been stuffed into the Religion dead zone or the Badlands, some time ago.

Mebbe the Mods are on a summer vacation schedule... ;-)

It baffles me that inflammatory christian bashing threads like this remain in politics.
Should have been stuffed into the Religion dead zone or the Badlands, some time ago.

So, you want to stuff the hot political topic of poor immigrant children in the dead zone. Not surprised.

So, you want to stuff the hot political topic of poor immigrant children in the dead zone. Not surprised.
No...

Just the thread containing your putrid and cynical (and failed) attempt to use religion to advance your pro-Illegals agenda...

No...

Just the thread containing your putrid and cynical (and failed) attempt to use religion to advance your pro-Illegals agenda...

Look, sparky, righties routinely like to act and talk how Christian they are - but they are mostly the ones raising hell about showing compassion for these immigrant/refugee children.

No...

Look, sparky, righties routinely like to act and talk how Christian they are - but they are mostly the ones raising hell about showing compassion for these immigrant/refugee children.
Doesn't matter.

That's the apologia you start off with.

Stereotyping, no less.

But it quickly morphs into something much different and much more sinister.

And folks around here simply aren't going to let you spew-on, unchallenged.

Nothing more complicated about it than that.

No...

Doesn't matter.

Stereotyping, no less.

I can see this thread hits a nerve. That's good. It should.

Doesn't matter.

Stereotyping, no less.

Perhaps it should.

But not coming from non-Christians.

And especially those who spend much time around here bashing Christianity, and/or religions and spirituality in general, in a cynical/faux-superiority fashion.

Even most of the REAL Christians around here are done with this POS thread.

Whatever purpose it served, disappeared ages ago, as we are now reduced to rock-throwing and automatic gainsay on both sides.

Time to put it to bed.

Doesn't matter.

Stereotyping, no less.

Perhaps it should.

And especially those who spend much time around here bashing Christianity, and/or religions and spirituality in general, in a cynical/faux-superiority fashion.

Whatever purpose it served, disappeared ages ago, as we are now reduced to rock-throwing and automatic gainsay on both sides.

Time to put it to bed.

Really? Who made you King? The immigrant/refugee children crisis continues.

Perhaps it should.

Time to put it to bed.

Nobody made me king.

I was merely expressing my opinion, in agreeing with our colleague about this thread having outlived its usefulness and interest.

And you pushed me to elaborate further.

Well... that's what I did.

You asked.

And, given the fading intensity and repetition now extant within this thread, it would appear that it won't be long before that opinion is vindicated.

We shall learn that answer to that soon enough, at any rate.

Any other questions, while you've got my attention?

Perhaps it should.

Time to put it to bed.

Nobody made me king.

I was merely expressing my opinion, in agreeing with our colleague about this thread having outlived its usefulness and interest.

You asked.

And, given the fading intensity and repetition now extant within this thread, it would appear that it won't be long before that opinion is vindicated.

No, other than thanks for bumping the thread.

Nobody made me king.

You asked.

No prob.

It's losing its mojo, and needed a Pity Bump anyway.

All part of the friendly service.

No extra charge.

How come Obama gets to use the word THEY so loosely, but if a white man uses that term when speaking, HE IS LABELED A RACIST ?

Obama seems to love the word they when speaking about those who oppose him and his policies or failures lately.

Last edited:
Violent MS-13 Gang Members Leave Graffiti on Bathroom Walls of Processing Center!

Townhall ^

An internal Border Patrol executive summary obtained by Townhall confirms that at least 16 unaccompanied illegal minors (those under the age of 18, according to U.S. government policy), are members of the brutal El Salvadorian street gang Mara Salvatrucha—or MS-13. Gang members left graffiti on the walls of the Nogales Border Patrol processing center, which suggested they had ties to the organization....

Violent MS-13 Gang Members Leave Graffiti on Bathroom Walls of Processing Center!

Townhall ^

An internal Border Patrol executive summary obtained by Townhall confirms that at least 16 unaccompanied illegal minors (those under the age of 18, according to U.S. government policy), are members of the brutal El Salvadorian street gang Mara Salvatrucha—or MS-13. Gang members left graffiti on the walls of the Nogales Border Patrol processing center, which suggested they had ties to the organization....

House the buggers and they draw on your walls, that's gratitude for you.

Nobody made me king.

You asked.

No prob.

It's losing its mojo, and needed a Pity Bump anyway.

All part of the friendly service.

No extra charge.

Shittiingbull is all for giving a home to every illegal out there as long as they don't land at her house. She sure doesn't want to take on the expense of taking care of them without taxpayer dollars. Like most lefty loons she's pretty magnanimous with other peoples money,

Townhall ^

House the buggers and they draw on your walls, that's gratitude for you.
Low-class, no-class riff-raff.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

You're seeing it.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Unless of course they are Latino and smelly...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back