Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

I am so afraid to speak my mind in public. Liberals scare me, they take away my freedom of speech, they are so hateful and antidemocratic. We all want freedom, but Libs want to control the narrative and they threaten and use hate to shut us down, well that worked well on the last election. All I want is for people to LISTEN. Not ignore and us and talk past us.

Okay. What is it you want to say?
It's pretty clear, she is scared of the unhinged violent left wing.

He condemned the bigotry and hatred from both sides.

White supremacists are not the moral equivalent of the people protesting against them. Being part of that movement is abhorrent. Especially dressing up in armor and hitting people with clubs and cars.

We aren't talking moral equivalents, we are talking two groups that showed up and violence occurred. Two groups, if one of the two had not shown up, nothing would of happened. So it still takes two to fight. Who was the aggressor, we don't know however there is a lot of blame to go around. Both had a right to protest, both have the right of free speech, it looks like neither side respected the other side's rights.

The anti-protesters didn't mow people down in a car jihadi style.
ONE f..king moron did.

A lone wolf, yeah? Kinda like the Islamic ISIS-inspired lone wolves, yeah? Doesn't make it any less of an act of terror, and it's looking like this was a KKK (or equivalent, there are many such groups) - inspired lone wolf attack. Well, frankly I'm surprised things like this don't happen more often, giving the hate such groups are always spewing. Until lately they haven't had the courage to turn their words to actions.

White supremacists are not the moral equivalent of the people protesting against them. Being part of that movement is abhorrent. Especially dressing up in armor and hitting people with clubs and cars.

We aren't talking moral equivalents, we are talking two groups that showed up and violence occurred. Two groups, if one of the two had not shown up, nothing would of happened. So it still takes two to fight. Who was the aggressor, we don't know however there is a lot of blame to go around. Both had a right to protest, both have the right of free speech, it looks like neither side respected the other side's rights.

True but the evening (NBC) news did show a picture of one of the anti-protesters who had lit an aerosol spray and attempt to burn one of the racists with it. I'd say that was violent. Granted it wasn't like the sick fuck who mowed down people with his car but it was still a violent attack.
Personally I say let the racists march and protest, don't confront them, ignore them and don't give them any air time. They'll soon realize no one is paying attention and will probably resort to other less "civic" methods that will get them locked up, that's a good thing. Confronting them gives them a sense of relevance and often plays into their hands, it's what they want.

ONE f..king moron did.

A lone wolf, yeah? Kinda like the Islamic ISIS-inspired lone wolves, yeah? Doesn't make it any less of an act of terror, and it's looking like this was a KKK (or equivalent, there are many such groups) - inspired lone wolf attack. Well, frankly I'm surprised things like this don't happen more often, giving the hate such groups are always spewing. Until lately they haven't had the courage to turn their words to actions.
There have been other such attacks and they were done by the left wing. Take the shooting at the ball field by the left winger and his views were even that far left he was mainstream. One moron drove the car, you need to show a connection to some group to use the term loan wolf. But first I suggest you look up what the term lone wolf actually means.

I don't know if not confronting them is the right answer either. It makes it look like your town/city is okay with racism.

But, I don't know Trump's feelings about what happened. I just know that he missed a HUGE opportunity to score points. My brother, who pretty much hates Trump, even told me that if Trump just did what he should've done and condemned the white nationalists, and not said, "from all sides", he would've won a lot of respect with him. But of course Trump didn't do that.

In my opinion, big mistake. Unless his supporters really are racists and would get mad at him for condemning a racist hate movement.

ONE f..king moron did.

There have been other such attacks and they were done by the left wing. Take the shooting at the ball field by the left winger and his views were even that far left he was mainstream. One moron drove the car, you need to show a connection to some group to use the term loan wolf. But first I suggest you look up what the term lone wolf actually means.

He was connected with the white supremacists. What the hell are you talking about?

The left winger shooter was some crazy Bernie guy. I don't remember Bernie spouting hate, do you?

True but the evening (NBC) news did show a picture of one of the anti-protesters who had lit an aerosol spray and attempt to burn one of the racists with it. I'd say that was violent. Granted it wasn't like the sick fuck who mowed down people with his car but it was still a violent attack.
Personally I say let the racists march and protest, don't confront them, ignore them and don't give them any air time. They'll soon realize no one is paying attention and will probably resort to other less "civic" methods that will get them locked up, that's a good thing. Confronting them gives them a sense of relevance and often plays into their hands, it's what they want.
If the left wing had not assembled their forces to attack the protest no one would have even known there was such a protest. What that one moron did is like giving candy to a liberal baby. They couldn't be more happy.

ONE f..king moron did.

He was connected with the white supremacists. What the hell are you talking about?
How so? How was he connected, because he ran into the anti-protestors? You got some sort of proof? Or don't you need any?

ONE f..king moron did.

How so? How was he connected, because he ran into the anti-protestors? You got some sort of proof? Or don't you need any?

His own mother outed him out it. And I'm willing to bet we will learn a lot more about this connection in the coming days.

I don't know if not confronting them is the right answer either. It makes it look like your town/city is okay with racism.

But, I don't know Trump's feelings about what happened. I just know that he missed a HUGE opportunity to score points. My brother, who pretty much hates Trump, even told me that if Trump just did what he should've done and condemned the white nationalists, and not said, "from all sides", he would've won a lot of respect with him. But of course Trump didn't do that.

In my opinion, big mistake. Unless his supporters really are racists and would get mad at him for condemning a racist hate movement.
No matter what Trump said you and your brother wouldn't be happy. If he would have said anything near what you say he should have said you would be just accusing him of pandering.

ONE f..king moron did.

His own mother outed him out it. And I'm willing to bet will learn a lot more about this connection in the coming days.
The article I provided had her quoted as not knowing of any connection and she didn't know what protest he was even attending.

My point is that maybe we ought to at least wait until the bodies have been picked up to race to judgement. But that isn't what the left wing wants, or the right when the shoe is on the other foot.

Driver in fatal Charlottesville wreck identified as James Alex Fields

Field's mother, Samantha Bloom, told The Associated Press on Saturday night that she knew her son was attending a rally in Virginia but didn't know it was a white supremacist rally.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," Bloom said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she'd be surprised if her son's views were that far right.

Bloom, who became visibly upset as she learned of the injuries and deaths at the rally, said she and her son had just moved to the Toledo area from the northern Kentucky city of Florence. She said that's where Fields grew up. She relocated to Ohio for work.

Last edited:

To be honest I could give a shit how Trump feels about it let alone any politician. Can't stand Trump, didn't like Obama and wasn't all that happy with Shrub but I do know the racist claims about Trump are nothing more than hyped up political rhetoric just like the Obama Muslim claims were. People always look for bias confirmation and most don't realize they're doing it.

His own mother outed him out it. And I'm willing to bet will learn a lot more about this connection in the coming days.
The article I provided had her quoted as not knowing of any connection and she didn't know what protest he was even attending.

She said specifically he was attending an "alt-right" rally. C'mon, man. You're not really this dense, right?

Anyway, if it turns out he was drunk and randomly mowed down a huge crowd of people before flooring it in reverse, I'll swallow my words. But if it turns out that I'm right, and he was inspired by the hate group, then he's a terrorist. A terrorist following the ideology of the white nationalists, much as lone wolf terrorists are inspired by ISIS.

Not that I think white nationalists are a threat in the vein of Islamic terrorists, but it still costs very little to call them out and has the potential to win big.

She said specifically he was attending an "alt-right" rally. C'mon, man. You're not really this dense, right?

Anyway, if it turns out he was drunk and randomly mowed down a huge crowd of people before flooring it in reverse, I'll swallow my words. But if it turns out that I'm right, and he was inspired by the hate group, then he's a terrorist. A terrorist following the ideology of the white nationalists, much as lone wolf terrorists are inspired by ISIS.

Not that I think white nationalists are a threat in the vein of Islamic terrorists, but it still costs very little to call them out and has the potential to win big.
I provided the link and the quote. As usual with left wing ghouls you provide your opinion, which is wrong, and then name call. So damn childish.

To be honest I could give a shit how Trump feels about it let alone any politician. Can't stand Trump, didn't like Obama and wasn't all that happy with Shrub but I do know the racist claims about Trump are nothing more than hyped up political rhetoric just like the Obama Muslim claims were. People always look for bias confirmation and most don't realize they're doing it.

I don't really care if he's a racist. All that matters is what he says and does, not what he thinks. Some of the most racist people on the planet come off as super nice to your face, even if you're from the group that they feel is inferior. Because they aren't ACTING on their belief. You'd never even know unless they told you so. Which they won't do unless they have a good reason for it.

All the talk about Trump's racism could or could not be accurate. All I know is, it hurt the left and the democrats more than it helped them. People are tired of being made to feel bad for being white. That's obvious.

I provided the link and the quote. As usual with left wing ghouls you provide your opinion, which is wrong, and then name call. So damn childish.

I'm not left wing. Actually quite opposed to leftist politics. But of course you're a black-and-white thinker so you can't conceive of someone who has moderate views.

I literally heard from people who interviewed the mom. I don't need to read it; I already know what she said. She told them her son was going to an event for the alt-right, but she didn't like to pry into his affairs. She told him to stay safe and non-violent. Fat lot of good mom's wise advice did for him.

I don't really care if he's a racist. All that matters is what he says and does, not what he thinks. Some of the most racist people on the planet come off as super nice to your face, even if you're from the group that they feel is inferior. Because they aren't ACTING on their belief. You'd never even know unless they told you so. Which they won't do unless they have a good reason for it.

All the talk about Trump's racism could or could not be accurate. All I know is, it hurt the left and the democrats more than it helped them. People are tired of being made to feel bad for being white. That's obvious.
I know that, I was part of a federal task force for a while dealing with white supremacists and potential national terrorism, I'm quite aware of their tactics.

No matter what Trump said you and your brother wouldn't be happy. If he would have said anything near what you say he should have said you would be just accusing him of pandering.

Not really. I'd have thought, "Well, at least he's not a hypocrite (this time). He did what Obama wouldn't do. He called it by its name."

Instead, I thought, "Wow ... this guy really went after Obama all that time for refusing to call it what it is, and now he does the same damn thing? What a hypocrite!!"

And that was my brother's reaction as well.

All he needed to do was say a few words condemning the hate group's actions and mourn the loss of those who were killed or injured. Big win with little cost. Instead he muddied the waters and brought a whirlwind of criticism on himself.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
The right’s reprehensible leader, Trump, has failed to condemn this rightwing terrorism.

Forum List

Back