Where is the President?

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

those cops in MN should spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

BUT, 1. that was an isolated event
2. Chauvin and Floyd had a history, they did not like each other
3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??
Guy at works nephew ........19...........in the National Guard.........got sent to Washington DC for riot control.............told the guy at work he'd seen things he'd never forget in D.C.

Eye opening experience............they were not allowed weapons.........only riot gear ..........19 year old has to deal with looters in a country gone mad fueled by the DNC and their corrupt media..................all for POLITICAL and BS purposes.
NO Democrat supports this looting and burning and for repubs to say so just shows what ends they'll go to to bash dems

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Up yours.............and your Fear Mongering. Still trying to play that stupid crap of 0.2% virus for all you can get out of it.

If you want to live under your bed.......crawl back under there where you belong. In the meantime I've gone back to work and don't live in FEAR. They require masks at work..........which since we work outside in the heat and humidity is utter BS........It's like being water boarded with your own sweat........Stupidity in motion.

We only wear them when we think the Mask NAZI'S are about..........most ignore it completely.....not just here.......in the stores and everyone else..........

The virus will take it's course eventually.........no matter how many rules you try to whine about us needing..............You can't stop the Flu and Common Cold......you can't stop this.

Now crawl back to where you belong.
The mask Nazi's ? Bwaaaaaahahaha....19 states with virus on the upswing Is yours one of them ?

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Up yours.............and your Fear Mongering. Still trying to play that stupid crap of 0.2% virus for all you can get out of it.

If you want to live under your bed.......crawl back under there where you belong. In the meantime I've gone back to work and don't live in FEAR. They require masks at work..........which since we work outside in the heat and humidity is utter BS........It's like being water boarded with your own sweat........Stupidity in motion.

We only wear them when we think the Mask NAZI'S are about..........most ignore it completely.....not just here.......in the stores and everyone else..........

The virus will take it's course eventually.........no matter how many rules you try to whine about us needing..............You can't stop the Flu and Common Cold......you can't stop this.

The mask Nazi's ? Bwaaaaaahahaha....19 states with virus on the upswing Is yours one of them ?
Might be.............I'm out of Fucks to give on that............not many at work.........not many here.

You go water board your own self with your sweat bro.......most are over it here..........oh well.

Might be.............I'm out of Fucks to give on that............not many at work.........not many here.

You go water board your own self with your sweat bro.......most are over it here..........oh well.
Don't like your politics one bit but sure hope you keep safe Why take chances ?

LOL

The virus can't live in direct sunlight......you can't do 10 hour shifts with a cloth mask on in the sun............You sweat your ass off...........it's actually bad for you...........you take back in your Carbon Monoxide..............

We don't work in AC or controlled areas.................

Guy working with me bought one that allows exhale ports.......isn't much better .......still gets super sweaty and still will not stop the virus anyway........

Common sense has failed this country.

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.

LOL

The virus can't live in direct sunlight......you can't do 10 hour shifts with a cloth mask on in the sun............You sweat your ass off...........it's actually bad for you...........you take back in your Carbon Monoxide..............

We don't work in AC or controlled areas.................

Guy working with me bought one that allows exhale ports.......isn't much better .......still gets super sweaty and still will not stop the virus anyway........

Common sense has failed this country.
I only wear one entering buildings with other folks around ,,trying to keep my distance Outside ,in car, nobody around, I don't wear one

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.
While I agree something must be done That's NOT what our military's purpose is for

Eagle ,,get it now?
Florida coronavirus cases jumped 35% Saturday over the previous day, smashing a single-day record just as state officials are gearing up to host thousands of visitors for major events of the Republican National Convention in August.

It was the third record jump in three days running of new COVID-19 cases, The Miami Herald noted.

The number of coronavirus cases rose 2,581 Saturday morning from 1,902 Friday to hit a total of 73,552. Deaths among Florida residents reached 2,925, a 1.7% increase from the previous day.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) — a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump — has not been a big backer of business and behavior restrictions to stem the spread of the virus. He was one of the last governors to issue a statewide stay-at-home order — on April 1. Florida already began re-opening the economy in early May, and many businesses — including restaurants — are nearly back to normal activity.

On Friday DeSantis shrugged off the continuing increase in the state’s COVID-19 cases. He attributed the rise to more testing at nursing homes and an outbreak of coronavirus among farmworkers.

Eagle ,,get it now?
Florida coronavirus cases jumped 35% Saturday over the previous day, smashing a single-day record just as state officials are gearing up to host thousands of visitors for major events of the Republican National Convention in August.

It was the third record jump in three days running of new COVID-19 cases, The Miami Herald noted.

The number of coronavirus cases rose 2,581 Saturday morning from 1,902 Friday to hit a total of 73,552. Deaths among Florida residents reached 2,925, a 1.7% increase from the previous day.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) — a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump — has not been a big backer of business and behavior restrictions to stem the spread of the virus. He was one of the last governors to issue a statewide stay-at-home order — on April 1. Florida already began re-opening the economy in early May, and many businesses — including restaurants — are nearly back to normal activity.

On Friday DeSantis shrugged off the continuing increase in the state’s COVID-19 cases. He attributed the rise to more testing at nursing homes and an outbreak of coronavirus among farmworkers.

This virus will take it's course.................and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

Now get back under the bed and hide.

This Trump presidency iceman has shown America who is the real enemy They are the ones who support this low life POS trump who has divided America like no other did .Trump will leave sooner or later but his SB senate and supporters will remain America must always be on guard from repub scum from within
This is their time, and we'll get past it, as other countries have. And then, like other countries, we'll look back at this time as an ugly era and use it as a cautionary tale going forward.
Wise words but those cowards aren't going away They are the ugly part of America
Sure, there will always be people like this. The question is whether a society can effectively marginalize them.

Remember, we actually have: A majority of the country voted against it. I think we'll get there before long.

Here's hoping, huh?
So you want to marginalize people who don't agree with you.
I want to marginalize people who lack the capacity for constructive communication, as they are contributing to our decay.

I want very much to be able to communicate effectively with those who disagree with me. That's how innovation & progress happen: Communication, Collaboration.

Obviously you don't understand what I'm talking about, nor do I expect you to.
Yet again I gave you a well thought out post with links to my sources.

YOU marginalized it by not even reading it.

So yes I understand.

This Trump presidency iceman has shown America who is the real enemy They are the ones who support this low life POS trump who has divided America like no other did .Trump will leave sooner or later but his SB senate and supporters will remain America must always be on guard from repub scum from within
This is their time, and we'll get past it, as other countries have. And then, like other countries, we'll look back at this time as an ugly era and use it as a cautionary tale going forward.
Wise words but those cowards aren't going away They are the ugly part of America
Sure, there will always be people like this. The question is whether a society can effectively marginalize them.

Remember, we actually have: A majority of the country voted against it. I think we'll get there before long.

Here's hoping, huh?
I want to marginalize people who lack the capacity for constructive communication, as they are contributing to our decay.

I want very much to be able to communicate effectively with those who disagree with me. That's how innovation & progress happen: Communication, Collaboration.

So yes I understand.
You provided one side of the story. I'm fully aware of that side of the story.

I'm more interested in people who have a broader perspective.

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

You don't know what I provided as you didn't read it. You replied inside of 3 minutes so no, you didn't bother reading.

You replied to an emotional stereotype.

You are only interested when people agree with you. What do you leftists call that again that again that again???

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

You don't know what I provided as you didn't read it. You replied inside of 3 minutes so no, you didn't bother reading.

You provided a one-sided analysis of a study by the conservative National Review, a criticism of Fauci and a Fox opinion piece. Great.

I don't know what your goal is, but I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Maybe make a clear point so that you can let this go.

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

You provided a one-sided analysis of a study by the conservative National Review, a criticism of Fauci and a Fox opinion piece. Great.

Fauci's predictions sucked.............not as bad as the WHO.......but way off.........

Guess we should admire people who SUCK AT THEIR JOB...........these are the ones who promoted FEAR based on their predictions and were WRONG.................

In the private world..........not Union.............they would fire his ass.................in the Federal 4th Tier of Gov't NOT SO MUCH.........

I'd add that it was the CDC that screwed up the test kits early on..................Job security when you suck at the job..............and the best pensions and insurance in the country..........WOW.

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

My goal is to simply show your hypocrisy.

You say you want valid convo. You don't read what others say, just whine reply no one talks to you. Oops.

Echo chamber dude. Your home.

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

You say you want valid convo. You don't read what others say, just whine reply no one talks to you. Oops.

That's it? Oh, okay.

Here's hoping, huh?

So yes I understand.

That's it? Oh, okay.
Not here to fight you. Just wanted to talk but you don't want that.

Carry on.

oxyboy limbaugh calls them ' the mask of fear '.

how many dittoheads are running around being petri dish carriers? i bet he stays put in that compound of his since he's got lung cancer & on chemo?

Here's hoping, huh?
You can disagree with me ice just not when it comes to what the world thinks of your leader The man is a disaster and in any conversation that's where I draw my line

thats very funny coming from an obozo supporter. The entire world was laughing at the kenyan clown for 8 years and at the usa for electing the fool. everything he did was wrong for this country and good for our enemies and potential enemies. He doubled our debt while sending billions to the terrorists running Iran. Worst president in history is too kind to the asshole.
WHO laughed at him??? He was treated with the respect he deserved WORLDWIDE and he handed over an economy on the upswing that TRUMP had NOTHING to do with And in case you forgot he started off with another republican disaster on Americas hands 4 leaders of our armies have already told you what trump is Who you gonna believe, them and the others he fired ,or FOX?

Who laughed at the Kenyan messiah???? Really? Our allies, our enemies, and everyone in between. Our allies could not count on him to support them, our enemies knew he would kowtow to them, and the rest knew he was a foolish america-hating buffoon.

Those so-called military leaders are traitors who were scared that Trump was going to expose their incompetence and corruption, that same fear exists in the dems, the media, and the DC deep state criminals.

Trump ended the fiasco in Iraq and Syria by defeating ISIS and bring our troops home, Obozo sent billions to the Iranians who were funding ISIS, Obozo ignored Israel, our only ally in the mid east, Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs. Obozo was scared of Kim in NK, Trump confronted him. Obama sent US jobs to China, Trump brought them back.

You really need to stop spouting dem/lib lying propaganda and look at reality.
Military leaders are traitors?? You have lost what little mind you had You are one sick puppy

Forum List

Back