Where is the President?

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave

oxyboy limbaugh calls them ' the mask of fear '.

how many dittoheads are running around being petri dish carriers? i bet he stays put in that compound of his since he's got lung cancer & on chemo?
How many protesting and blessed by the medical community?

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave

how many dittoheads are running around being petri dish carriers? i bet he stays put in that compound of his since he's got lung cancer & on chemo?

nobody - least of all the medical community is ok with protesters doing so without a mask.

Doctors and nurses are on the front lines of protests despite the coronavirus: 'Racism has been killing our patients since the hospital was built'
Anna Medaris Miller and Gabby Landsverk
Jun 5, 2020, 1:27 PM

• Protests against police brutality over the last few days may lead to a surge in coronavirus cases, some healthcare workers and city leaders worry.
  • But many of the same doctors and nurses who've fought the viral epidemic are joining the protests, saying it aligns with their work.
  • They stay as safe as possible by wearing masks, carrying hand-sanitizer, and decontaminating their clothes post-protest.
Doctors and nurses are on the front lines of protests despite the coronavirus: 'Racism has been killing our patients since the hospital was built'

Protests Will Likely Spread The Coronavirus. These Doctors And Nurses Are Protesting Anyway.
“I’m an African American first before I’m a physician,” one doctor said.

Posted on June 3, 2020, at 3:50 p.m. ET

sub-buzz-526-1591207578-8.jpg

Protests Will Likely Spread The Coronavirus. These Doctors And Nurses Are Protesting Anyway.

nobody - least of all the medical community is ok with protesters doing so without a mask.

• Protests against police brutality over the last few days may lead to a surge in coronavirus cases, some healthcare workers and city leaders worry.
  • But many of the same doctors and nurses who've fought the viral epidemic are joining the protests, saying it aligns with their work.
  • They stay as safe as possible by wearing masks, carrying hand-sanitizer, and decontaminating their clothes post-protest.

Yet they are allowed to be in groups of 100

Be less "necks" voting this year

You gotta love the transparency of Trump His ability to bring Americans together and not try to separate them is a thing of beauty His great show in front of a church with a bible in his hand wasn't a transparent attempt at a photo opp for his re election ?
matter of fact Bolton whose book comes out soon says Trump never made a decision without it trying to help in his re election That is all he cares about A real republican like the repub scum in the senate

because he knows the second he's out, the NY AG will nab him & ain't no pardon gonna save him from state charges.

View attachment 350097
Get ready for the dimocrat lock ups if they don't all plead the 5th. Now why would they have to plead the 5th you think ? Because their just as clean as the little snowbirds they figure that they are maybe ??

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason
What a one sided view you have in life. You using the color of people in anything, uhhh makes you color aware, and not character aware. Like King tried his level best to teach, it's never about skin color, but it's always about character. Why this huge fact is ignored just baffles the mind really.

Yet it's your leftists saying protests are fine and safe.
Are you saying protesting is unamerican? and calling in the military is fine and dandy??
Violent protesting is un-American, ohh and it's always illegal. Calling in the military can be nessesary, and yes in specific cases it is fine and dandy.

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

those cops in MN should spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

BUT, 1. that was an isolated event
2. Chauvin and Floyd had a history, they did not like each other
3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??
Guy at works nephew ........19...........in the National Guard.........got sent to Washington DC for riot control.............told the guy at work he'd seen things he'd never forget in D.C.

Eye opening experience............they were not allowed weapons.........only riot gear ..........19 year old has to deal with looters in a country gone mad fueled by the DNC and their corrupt media..................all for POLITICAL and BS purposes.
NO Democrat supports this looting and burning and for repubs to say so just shows what ends they'll go to to bash dems
Uhhh, you better get yourself out into the trenches before you make those bullcrap blanket statements. I mean unless you fear that you might get what the idiot mayor of minnesota got. Hmmm

What a one sided view you have in life. You using the color of people in anything, uhhh makes you color aware, and not character aware. Like King tried his level best to teach, it's never about skin color, but it's always about character. Why this huge fact is ignored just baffles the mind really.

Funny you should say that. Especially when a person reads what the conservatives on here say about black people. They say they are lower IQ, commit more crime, and are always looking for handouts. But, interestingly enough, they don't say anything about their character, the only thing they point to is skin color. Enough already, you sound like a hypocrite.

Why ? The leftist have been targeting them along with the Chinese helping, to somehow kill them all off with the Covid-19 ??

What's going on bro ???

Funny you should say that. Especially when a person reads what the conservatives on here say about black people. They say they are lower IQ, commit more crime, and are always looking for handouts. But, interestingly enough, they don't say anything about their character, the only thing they point to is skin color. Enough already, you sound like a hypocrite.
Yes, anyone doing this is wrong, but in the trenches alot of things get said, and they aren't nice, but when people get pushed hard, they come out swinging. Might regret it later, and it really went against their character, but people can be pushed to say hurtful things, but most regret it after they calm down a bit. They then end up realizing that their are good people in all races, but get carried away when being attacked, and then attacking back.

well protesters are the ones who are allowed to be in greater groups than anyone else.

seems YOUR SIDE loves to make up the rules as they go and flat don't even try to hide it anymore.

Republicans This is them
An anguished question from a Trump supporter: ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

Here’s what the majority of anti-Trump voters honestly feel about Trump supporters en masse:

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-university-sett…/502387002/)

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hotel-paid-millions-in-…)

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem." (https://abcnews.go.com/…/list-trumps-accusers-allega…/story…)

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/donald-trumps-outrageous-…/)

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you exclaimed, "He sure knows me." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/president-donald-tru…/4073405002/)

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (Donald Trump Shared a Hilarious Story About Not Wanting to Help a Dying Man)

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw. (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/donald-trump-criticized-after-he-…)

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/americas-first-post-t…/549794/)

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/what-trump-has-said-…/1501321001/)

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!" (https://www.latimes.com/…/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-201…)

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!" (https://www.independent.co.uk/…/donald-trump-orders-protest…)

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/why-cant-trump-just-c…/567320/)

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/…/trump-insult-foreign-countries-l…)

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/…/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-00…)

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/…/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from…)

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/the-very-big-ocean-betwee…/)

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/…/donald-trump-dictators-kim…/index.html)

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/more-5-400-children-split-border-…)

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/…/confronting-cost-trumps…/)

What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

You seem as if you may be retarded.
Are you retarded?
no I'm not a republican scum

What type of scum are you?

well protesters are the ones who are allowed to be in greater groups than anyone else.

seems YOUR SIDE loves to make up the rules as they go and flat don't even try to hide it anymore.

they aren't being 'allowed'. there just are too many to really do anything about. just like this:

liberate michigan protest - Google Search

Republicans This is them
An anguished question from a Trump supporter: ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

Here’s what the majority of anti-Trump voters honestly feel about Trump supporters en masse:

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-university-sett…/502387002/)

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hotel-paid-millions-in-…)

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem." (https://abcnews.go.com/…/list-trumps-accusers-allega…/story…)

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/donald-trumps-outrageous-…/)

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you exclaimed, "He sure knows me." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/president-donald-tru…/4073405002/)

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (Donald Trump Shared a Hilarious Story About Not Wanting to Help a Dying Man)

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw. (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/donald-trump-criticized-after-he-…)

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/americas-first-post-t…/549794/)

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/what-trump-has-said-…/1501321001/)

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!" (https://www.latimes.com/…/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-201…)

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!" (https://www.independent.co.uk/…/donald-trump-orders-protest…)

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/why-cant-trump-just-c…/567320/)

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/…/trump-insult-foreign-countries-l…)

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/…/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-00…)

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/…/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from…)

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/the-very-big-ocean-betwee…/)

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/…/donald-trump-dictators-kim…/index.html)

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/more-5-400-children-split-border-…)

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/…/confronting-cost-trumps…/)

What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

Are you retarded?

I was a republican Perhaps some of your filth wore off?

...Translation: "Orange Man Bad, and everything is proof that Orange Man Bad, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAADDDD!!!"
Incorrect. Your Orange Baboon-God is morally and intellectually unfit for high office. His administration is a train-wreck, and the wheels are coming off.

"Look how smart I am! I came up with a brand-new playground insult for Trump! Aren't I clever!"

You are morally and intellectually unfit to be outside of a zoo. Your existence is a train wreck, and everything you're gleefully celebrating as an example of "Trump's failure" is actually an example of what a failure it was to treat you and your ilk like people. You're just too damned dumb to realize it.
And still... you have yet to substantively defend your Orange Baboon-God against the fact that he is unfit for high office... epic fail, for you, I fear. :auiqs.jpg:

And still you have yet to substantively be anyone with the right to demand a defense or anything else from me. Learn the difference between "can't defend" and "reject your assumption of authority."

Epic fail for YOU, getting called on your delusions of relevancy.

You want an answer from me, primate, you ASK. Politely. With a great deal of gratitude that your evolutionary better is deigning to acknowledge your worthless existence.

...Translation: "Orange Man Bad, and everything is proof that Orange Man Bad, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAADDDD!!!"
Incorrect. Your Orange Baboon-God is morally and intellectually unfit for high office. His administration is a train-wreck, and the wheels are coming off.

"Look how smart I am! I came up with a brand-new playground insult for Trump! Aren't I clever!"

You are morally and intellectually unfit to be outside of a zoo. Your existence is a train wreck, and everything you're gleefully celebrating as an example of "Trump's failure" is actually an example of what a failure it was to treat you and your ilk like people. You're just too damned dumb to realize it.
And still... you have yet to substantively defend your Orange Baboon-God against the fact that he is unfit for high office... epic fail, for you, I fear. :auiqs.jpg:
cecillie is a failure in life and she supports other failures

Yet another one who is so busy trumpeting his lack of approval that he forgot to ask whether anyone respects him enough to allow him to approve of anything.

At least I'm not such a "failure in life" that I can't even spell a name that's right in front of me, Einstein. Too many syllables for your leftist education to manage, was it?

this coming from the party supporting granola girl and the vagatarians take over seattle without enough tofu.

I swear to God, if I were in President Trump's place, I would tell Mayor Whatthefuck of Seattle and Governor Dipshit of Washington, "You have one week to get your shit together and start doing your job of maintaining law and order. At the end of that week, if you don't have this shit under control, I will declare the city of Seattle under martial law, march the damned military in there, depose the mayor in favor of a military governor, and arrest every damned one of those insurrectionists you're fawning over on charges of treason."
That is exactly right.... It's gone way to far.

This is an ultimate test for Trump's leadership, but I know that he is like most politician's today, and he is worried about the optics involved, the strength of his opponents, the election, the media, and whether or not he can succeed if he calls for order or even gives an order after this thing has gone this far.

But if Trump would just realize the backing that he has, and would think to himself that those thousands showing up to his rally's are real, and not just some illusion that the media attempts to make him believe that they are, then maybe he would act in respect to the constitution, and for the majority of all law abiding citizens in this nation now.

The Demoncrats and the left are attempting a coup with violence and murder of the innocent involved, and the last time this happened it was in the 1860's, and we know how that went, so why is it ok now ??? What has changed ? The Democrats still want their slaves if only in a quite kind of way, and they still want back that power so they can use it to crush all opposition who thinks in any opposing way to them, and this meaning in anything that they propose.

Now the nation is being extorted, and systematically ostracized if don't support these movements in total. Now does the nation have freedom of diversity or not, because the Democrats don't think so, infact they hate everything except for what they want period. With them it's my way or the highway, and Trump knows this better than anyone. If he thinks that they will just let him go after he leaves the presidency, and he somehow thinks that he will just pursue an undisturbed life afterwards guess again. After how they constantly threaten him, and deride him and his family, and after what they accuse him of, then he had better wake up.

His threats on ending corruption by locking people up during his campaign, and then dropping it in favor of just doing what's good for the country has come back to haunt big time. They saw that as a weakness, and they took full advantage of it.

They have already threatened to chaseth him, and to sue him, and to lock him up constantly after he leaves office, but just like any rich person in this country, they rely upon their money and a stable government to protect them always.

Well destabilizing our government's across this nation is leaving this nation in the hands of anarchist and murderous mobs, but who knows maybe the Democrats will secretly give Trump the thumbs up on a notion that they will protect him from harassment in his after presidential life, otherwise if he just goes quitely ???? Hmmm.

Keep your eyes open people, because trusting anything right now is getting real on whether or not we as a nation can or cannot trust our brothers, and our sisters/fellow citizens of this nation or our government anymore. Not a good place to be if you are a law and order citizen, a Christian, and a patriot in these perilous times, and especially if the leadership blinks.
trump has relied on his money to bail him out all his miserable life,,A cheat a liar a misfit a republican But again,I repeat myself

And you've relied on your envy to excuse your worthlessness all your miserable existence. A fool, an imbecile, a garbage human being, and a leftist . . . but I repeat myself.

Republicans This is them

Are you retarded?

Does it help anything to classify leftist trash into types? Are we recycling them or something?

Republicans This is them

Did anyone else just scroll past this entire post as "Look at all the Internet peoples I found who agree with me! That means I'm RIGHT!"?

Forum List

Back