Where Is The Return Policy For This Special Gift?

Yeah, g-d forbid they DON'T get their health care off TAXPAYERS BACKS
I'd be ashamed to sign up there knowing that I would be living off others. Can you imagine the looks and angry stares. what does Obama care is you get the shit beat out you for singing up in a mall

You worry that you will get the shit beat out of you for signing up for Obamacare???

That is absolute nonsense.

Really? you don't think people know what OScamCare is all about? Why do you think the Democrats lost the House and then the Senate? The people were in love with the pos called, ObamaCare. so no it's NOT nonsense

I didn't say I was in favor of Obamacare or that it is not a debacle.

I was talking about YOUR statement that you can get the shit beat out of you for signing up for Obamacare. That is utter nonsense.

Wonder how the neighbors will feel about me signing them up for Obamacare as a Christmas gift?

Don't you remember when Michelle wanted everyone to give to the Democratic Party as Christmas and Birthday gifts? Just give in the name of people for their present. "Here Honey, I gave a hundred dollars to the Obama campaign in your name for your Birthday! Don't you just love that gift?"

well now. I'm liking that idea. and sign up Every Democrat who signed on to pass the POS

Make the representatives who voted for the crap sign up first. NO WAIVERS for them!

There is already a requirement for all Congressmen and their staff to belong to the exchanges

God forbid people get healthcare

God forbid I have to pay for their healthcare.

Whose healthcare are you paying for? The exchanges aren't free you know

And this is a prime example as to why I avoid conversing with rderp.
The stupid is to damn high!!

OK....you ducked that question

How bout this one. Why would you object to poor people getting help to pay for their healthcare? Why don't you start with....Let em die?

so just who is paying for them. and why did we need Obama to get into INSURANCE business? the reason is, if people can't afford to buy it they will get "subsidized" by the TAXPAYERS and in order for that to happen the rest of the people will be FINED to pay for that. . that is called, FASCISM by this Federal Government with Obama as the head Fascist....you're as sick as Obama with your play on words hoping to fool the people. how do you stand yourself?

How bout this one. Why would you object to poor people getting help to pay for their healthcare? Why don't you start with....Let em die?

They already had free healthcare.

So I take it that you support free healthcare for the poor?

How about someone working full time and making $20,000? Are you willing to help him pay for healthcare for his family?

How about someone working full time and making $20,000? Are you willing to help him pay for healthcare for his family?
Someone working full time and making $20,000 has no business having a family.

And since nowadays the family with a man in it is pretty rare, I'd saw the family with a man in it working full time and only earning $20,000 is extremely rare.

Nope....I didnt fuck his old lady,why should I pay for his kids?
And I'm certainly not responsible for his lack of work ethic and the poor choices he made in life.

gal_villain_3_klebb.jpg

Wait until they start waking up after surgery to a stern looking woman (think Rosa Klebb seen above) telling them their Barry-Care decided not to cover their bill and they owe the hospital $80,206 and will that be Visa or Mastercard? :ack-1:

Last edited:
Wait until they start waking up after surgery to a stern looking woman (think Rosa Kleb) telling them their Barry-Care decided not to cover their bill and they owe the hospital $80,206 and will that be Visa or Mastercard? :ack-1:

oh that's coming. Or they are told they can't have that life saving "heart surgery" because they've already USED up their rations from Obama. so too bad for them

oh that's coming. Or they are told they can't have that life saving "heart surgery" because they've already USED up their rations from Obama. so too bad for them

Yep, Barry's death-panels will ration heart surgery to those with the correct attitude and political party....anybody else? See ya, try Canada.

Yep, Barry's death-panels will ration heart surgery to those with the correct attitude and political party....anybody else? See ya, try Canada.

I hate to agree with Gruber, but the citizens today are stupid. That they could be duped with sweet words (all lies) from a man like Obama and then install him is as President

it's damn scary. It seems they finally woke up to him with the last election. but I wonder if it's , all too late. I don't know where it's going, but none of it is good with Obama ruling over us

I hate to agree with Gruber, but the citizens today are stupid. That they could be duped with sweet words (all lies) from a man like Obama and then install him is as President

it's damn scary. It seems they finally woke up to him with the last election. but I wonder if it's , all too late. I don't know where it's going, but none of it is good with Obama ruling over us

The Supremes are going to throw the whole thing out in June.....2,500 pages and it all comes down to four words:

Four words that could deep-six Obamacare

Nope....I didnt fuck his old lady,why should I pay for his kids?
And I'm certainly not responsible for his lack of work ethic and the poor choices he made in life.

So I'll chalk that one up as a "let em die"

Anyone else?

Forum List

Back