Where is the revolution?

Yeah, here and in Paris, in the French Revolution. That guy never saw a revolution he didn't like.
Elitist Infighting

The French Revolution was the 2% untitled heiristocracy against the King and the 1% titled heiristocracy. Like Communist fake revolutions, it was nothing more than a hostile takeover within the ruling class.

Last edited:
Globotomy

The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby has made us a colony of the United Nations from now on. Unless we disunite. No other choice.
That won't happen. There are no clear lines, no possible division anyone would accept. If a peaceful solution isn't found it would be a bloody mess. It would appear certain folks around here think burning down businesses and stealing big screens is how they define revolution, which is why they can't comprehend why smart people want to avoid what would really happen.

You dumb conspiracy nut jobs
This coming from a democrat who hatched a "Trump Conspiracy" every day for 5 years! Trump was a dictator! Trump was out to steal democracy! Trump was going to start WWIII!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Hypocrisy is such a mental disorder.

Yeah I know, the majority of Americans wanted Trump out of office so they voted him out. That's reality.
How do YOU know what "reality" is? Every time, everywhere anyone looks, all they find is a mountain of illegal and irregular votes, like the 48,000 now needing investigated in AZ where Biddum only "won" by 10,000. :21:

No need. It's none of your concern. You clearly are only interested in trying to frame all this into your own warped fantasy. Plenty of people understand exactly what I meant. You are not one of them.
You said Conservatives are exhausting all available options. So, what are they?

Let me get the list started.

1. Whine incessantly on an anonymous internet forum.
2. ?
3. ?

You said Conservatives are exhausting all available options. So, what are they?

Let me get the list started.

1. Whine incessantly on an anonymous internet forum.
2. ?
3. ?
Like I said, it doesn't concern you. Kindly fuck off now. Bye.

Like I said, it doesn't concern you. Kindly fuck off now. Bye.
Then why did you post it? You do know that anyone and everyone on the board can reply to you?

I'll chalk this up as you can't name anything and I even helped you.

I don't post for your benefit, snowflake. Get over it

I think when you can't answer a simple question that I knew you wouldn't be able to you very much posted for my benefit and I thank you.

If people think the fall of Rome can't happen here, of course it can ------ it usually does, in fact. Within our lifetime, the British Empire gone and all those colonies back to barbarism; the USSR gone and muslims in control in most of what was their territory. Of course it could happen here; I expect it.
This is a great video that might interest you.

Seems pretty silly to expect your enemy to engage when where and how you expect him to. Careful planning and surprise are a revolutionaries best friends. The longer it takes to start the more you can count on losing. Besides, current government seems determined to cut it's own throat. Why not let it?

These people are just following direction. The main thing here is that they remain angry, animated, tithing and voting. No doubt the cult leaders want to keep them just this side of violent, so they stay motivated and victimized.
As yur cult leaders tell us parents are terrorists and people who refuse the vaccination are scum. Just STTFU.

Just STTFU.
1cmwbKo.gif

the left have made a mistake, they have pissed off moms and dads around the country. moms are busy as it is, now they have to start a revolution to save the country as well.

so join me in this effort, join M Taylor Greene in this effort, join President Trump in this effort, join Lauren Bieber in this effort, and LET'S TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Forum List

Back