Where is the revolution?

All the options that you claim are being exhausted. Name them.
No need. It's none of your concern. You clearly are only interested in trying to frame all this into your own warped fantasy. Plenty of people understand exactly what I meant. You are not one of them.

What they need now, is an emergency order in regards to domestic terror, to complete it. Once they can declare a great portion of the population an enemy of the state, and have an excuse to enact Martial Law?

The Republic will be officially dead. And? I imagine a good portion of this nation's citizenry, given the propaganda in the press, and the indoctrination in the schools and universities? At this point. . . they will all probably applaud that day.
Well, it is what happened to Rome. Julius Caesar marched in, took over, got assassinated, then a big civil war finally did get started on just these grounds we're talking about. The people who wanted a republic lost. The one they'd had for 500 years --- gone, poof, within a few years of civil war. After that, dictators one after the other took power, many of them stark raving mad. Rome declined and eventually fell entirely and was gone, and all its civilization with it.

No need. It's none of your concern. You clearly are only interested in trying to frame all this into your own warped fantasy. Plenty of people understand exactly what I meant. You are not one of them.
You never had any options, you dumb piece of shit, and you know it. So I guess that leaves your use of the 2nd. All talk, no action from a bunch of dumb pussies.

Your legal methods ended once the confirmation happened on January 6th. Now what?

What? I dont know. Wait until the next election and watch the fool Biden destroy America in the meantime.
Violence is not an option, but I know this confuses and disappoints many of the leftists on this board who have
preconceived notions about the majority of Americans.

If people think the fall of Rome can't happen here, of course it can ------ it usually does, in fact. Within our lifetime, the British Empire gone and all those colonies back to barbarism; the USSR gone and muslims in control in most of what was their territory. Of course it could happen here; I expect it.

What? I dont know. Wait until the next election and watch the fool Biden destroy America in the meantime.
Violence is not an option, but I know this confuses and disappoints many of the leftists on this board who have
preconceived notions about the majority of Americans.
"Wait and watch". You dumb conspiracy nut jobs should put that on a tshirt...it's your motto. Yeah I know, the majority of Americans wanted Trump out of office so they voted him out. That's reality.

I already know how this is going to go. A democrat will again take the WH. You'll falsely claim American elections are fraudulent. Rinse and repeat. It's all you traitors know.

You never had any options, you dumb piece of shit, and you know it. So I guess that leaves your use of the 2nd. All talk, no action from a bunch of dumb pussies.
What is with all these people trying to incite us to violence? A whole passel of FBI-ers in training?

If people think the fall of Rome can't happen here, of course it can ------ it usually does, in fact. Within our lifetime, the British Empire gone and all those colonies back to barbarism; the USSR gone and muslims in control in most of what was their territory. Of course it could happen here; I expect it.
Man you're stupid. Hong Kong is back to barbarism? India back to barbarism? LOL if you say so. Muslims now control most of the former USSR? I dont think you've ever looked at the former USSR on a map. By the way, you might want to inform Putin that Russia is now under the control of Muslims.

"Wait and watch". You dumb conspiracy nut jobs should put that on a tshirt...it's your motto. Yeah I know, the majority of Americans wanted Trump out of office so they voted him out. That's reality.

I already know how this is going to go. A democrat will again take the WH. You'll falsely claim American elections are fraudulent. Rinse and repeat. It's all you traitors know.

seek mental therapy, you seem very confused. maybe anger management as well.

Man you're stupid. Hong Kong is back to barbarism? India back to barbarism? LOL if you say so. Muslims now control most of the former USSR? I dont think you've ever looked at the former USSR on a map. By the way, you might want to inform Putin that Russia is now under the control of Muslims.
Not Russia itself: that's all that's left. The USSR split up in 1991: I would guess you didn't happen to hear about that.

Not hardly, Biden has violated the Constitution, but not yet stepped over the line, the courts are in place and still offer a path forward. 2022 can set things back on course. We will see.
Globotomy

The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby has made us a colony of the United Nations from now on. Unless we disunite. No other choice.

Not Russia itself: that's all that's left. The USSR split up in 1991: I would guess you didn't happen to hear about that.
You literally said Muslims control most of what used to be USSR. That is 100% not true.

Forum List

Back