🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the right wing Christian OUTRAGE?

Well this is filling up fast with those who don't want to be labelled "Christian apologists".

Was he killing someone in the name of God?
Whenever a Muslim does something, the right demand that all Muslim apologize for it. But where have they apologized for this?

Royal Marine terror bomb maker Ciaran Maxwell jailed for 18 years

A Republican, joined the Royal Marines and then gave weapons and uniforms etc, which were used.

The guy is a Christian terrorist.

So this thread here is for all those Christians who demand Muslim apologize for everything to write their apologies.
Christians don't preach killing of Infidels in church like Muslims do. It's not part of our doctrine. It is in Islam.
Learn the difference.

The problem is you think Islam is one big united unit, and you think your Christianity is the same everywhere. It's not. You need to go see what's been happening in Northern Ireland for a few hundred years.

Whether you think it's in the doctrine or not, people are killing for their Christian religion.
Northern Ireland wasn't about religion. It was about tribal oppression and bigotry.
BTW, most Muslims feel that the best way to be a good Muslim is be an extremist. Extremist radical Muslims don't believe in getting along with non-believers.
Not all of them participate in violence, but they are extremely quiet about it if not silently pro-violence.
Christianity is the exact opposite. It's not part of the doctrine of Jesus Christ to attack other religions as it is in Islam.

Oh, great. People who have no clue what they're talking about.

Okay, here's the deal. Some things are just plain fact, and I'm not going to try and convince you to accept fact or not. You either do, or I'm not wasting my time talking about it. This is like explaining that rain falls from the sky.

And as for you knowing what most Muslims think, I smell bullshit. You have no idea what Muslims think. I doubt you even know what one Muslim thinks, let alone 1.5 billion of them.

You do not know the real reason why the guy was building the bombs.

Also if you think the fight between Green and Orange is only because of their religion, then you are clueless as can be!

I trained enough Muslims....studied the language...learned to read Arabic...spent enough time in Islamic countries... enough to learn what they think.
Muslims for the most part are monolithic.....but are also complex and diverse...like their language. They are different from other religions in that living the way they lived 1200 years ago is what being a good Muslim means, meaning segregated communities that don't mesh with other societies. They are a living and walking contradiction to modern life.

And so they represent ALL MUSLIMS do they? Like my Muslim friends in China, Malaysia, Mozambique? They're all the same?
The more of them that live in an area the more alike they learn to think.
Individuals aren't as much of a threat.

Peace to many of them is domination. Total control:

Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

Stage 5. Total Control, Brutal Suppression, and Dhimmitude.

Population density > 50%.

Unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels. As Muslim population levels increase and all infidels cower in submission there will peace at last. Dar al-Islam is achieved and everyone lives under Sharia and the Koran is the only word.​

So this says all Muslims are alike? Nope.
Not exactly, but more so than most religions.
But the point isn't that they are alike.....but that they usually become a problem when too many of them move to your neighborhood.
But go ahead and stand up for a bunch of rightwing extremists that eventually will try to cut your fucking head off if they have a bad day.
I think Democrats and Muslims have a lot in common.
They both have serious issues with free societies.
It explains why you guys on the left want so many of them here.
To get rid of freedom in this country.

Well, you say they're not all alike. So we've sorted that one out then.

They become a problem when they move to your neighborhood. Well, I happened to live in an area of a city which had a large Muslim population and it wasn't the bad part of the city. Far from it, it was safe, the people got on with their life. They worked, they didn't cause problems. The problem area was down the road, the scumbags walked past my building every day, bragging about prison and the like, they weren't Muslims.

"a bunch of rightwing extremists" huh?

Use incorrect and inflammatory words about people.

I don't like Islam. I don't like any religion to be honest. But I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, which quite clearly many on the right don't believe in unless they think it's convenient for their argument, and I believe in religion freedom, which has its limited, unlike many on the right.

Some people have principles, and other people have agendas. It would appear I'm in the former, and you're in the latter, because any principles you might claim, you'll probably change whenever it's convenient for you.

You're in the latter because your agenda is to paint anyone that disagree with you as a Muslim hating Pro-Christian loving terrorist.

Terrorism no matter where it come from should not be tolerated no matter the religion or political affiliation...

Whenever a Muslim does something, the right demand that all Muslim apologize for it. But where have they apologized for this?

A Republican, joined the Royal Marines and then gave weapons and uniforms etc, which were used.

So this thread here is for all those Christians who demand Muslim apologize for everything to write their apologies.

Your own link states that his motives are unclear. He is just as likely to be a marxist terrorist.
typical lame stream media whitewashing. everyone honest and with common sense knows why he did it.

So, you are accusing your own source of being dishonest and having no common sense?

That's funny.

You lefties just say shit, and don't really mean anything by it, don't ya?

Your own link states that his motives are unclear. He is just as likely to be a marxist terrorist.
typical lame stream media whitewashing. everyone honest and with common sense knows why he did it.

So, you are accusing your own source of being dishonest and having no common sense?

That's funny.

You lefties just say shit, and don't really mean anything by it, don't ya?
you are dense, mon.

OMG...you are so fucking clueless!
So clueless, in fact, you don't even realize
this embarrassing thread, makes you look like a complete moron!

He's NOT a Republican, as in, political party
His ideology is that of the IRA...Irish Republicanism

BIG DIFFERENCE DOOFUS!

Not going to school you any further, do your homework
You have ALOT of homework to do!
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup
and shit out a sentence that makes more sense!

Forum List

Back