Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Reported for trying to dox.
I didn't think you did. Snowflake.

You referring to a man as a snowflake is pretty funny, I have to say. :D
You sure it's a man? Hiding behind his 18 rounds and reporting people. Pathetic snowflake.

Yes and more so than you, that is for sure. :D If I was to pick someone to rely on to protect me, I would choose him over you any day. You would probably run away and tell me to use my karate. Lol!
Clearly you like girly men.

Well, I don't like you, so no I don't. :D

So then banning just ONE religion wouldn't be a violation of anyone's right!
wrong, the Constitution is very clear about making laws respecting religion. Which, again, is why the SCOTUS has had to step in to say that is unconstitutional. Sorry, the two themes are not analogous. You've spent waaay too much time reading wingnut memes, you've lost touch with reality.

As they are about our 2nd amendment right not being infringed upon. So, if we only remove ONE religion, we aren't really taking away any rights. :D
Supreme Court Won't Hear Challenge To California's Gun Laws

More rounds are never a bad idea.
You carry as many as is feasible.
When the goal is to kill as many as possible. Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. ;)

I find it telling that the only reason you can think of to carry more ammo is to kill innocents....freudian?

Mass killers sure carry a lot of ammo.

As should security in our public schools.
Yeah lets of officers there to protect them. Oh wait this school did have an officer. He was so outgunned he stayed outside. And what about our churches? Night clubs? Concerts? We could save lives everywhere with some gun control.

The founders never wanted government to outgun it's citizens.
Not really.

#5: Loyalty oaths
One of the most common claims one hears in the modern Second Amendment debate is the assertion that the Founders included this provision in the Constitution to make possible a right of revolution. But this claim, too, rests on a serious misunderstanding of the role the right to bear arms played in American constitutional theory.

In fact, the Founders engaged in large-scale disarmament of the civilian population during the American Revolution. The right to bear arms was conditional on swearing a loyalty oath to the government. Individuals who refused to swear such an oath were disarmed.

The notion that the Second Amendment was understood to protect a right to take up arms against the government is absurd. Indeed, the Constitution itself defines such an act as treason.
(Five types of gun laws the Founding Fathers loved)

Doesn't bode well for the idea of armed teachers when a trained cop doesn't even want to take that on alone.
I don't know about that. I believe teachers who voluntarily choose to be armed would be heroically motivated to defend their charges -- and themselves. Unlike some third-rate cop who is there for the paycheck and benefits.

Reported for trying to dox.

You sure it's a man? Hiding behind his 18 rounds and reporting people. Pathetic snowflake.

Yes and more so than you, that is for sure. :D If I was to pick someone to rely on to protect me, I would choose him over you any day. You would probably run away and tell me to use my karate. Lol!

Girly men are afraid of guns and spend most of their day posting anti-gun drivel on internet discussion boards.

Girly men are afraid of guns and spend most of their day posting anti-gun drivel on internet discussion boards.

Got he! :badgrin:

Doesn't bode well for the idea of armed teachers when a trained cop doesn't even want to take that on alone.
I don't know about that. I believe teachers who voluntarily chose to be armed would be heroically motivated to defend their charges -- and themselves. Unlike some third-rate cop who is there for the paycheck and benefits.
And there would be kids running all over and a murderer with high capacity magazines who could just keep shooting and shooting. These guys were motivated too:
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others.

I'm not too scared to go out without a gun. I leave the fear for your girly men.

More rounds are never a bad idea.
You carry as many as is feasible.
When the goal is to kill as many as possible. Yes, thank you Captain Obvious. ;)

I find it telling that the only reason you can think of to carry more ammo is to kill innocents....freudian?

Yeah lets of officers there to protect them. Oh wait this school did have an officer. He was so outgunned he stayed outside. And what about our churches? Night clubs? Concerts? We could save lives everywhere with some gun control.

And whose fault was it that he was out gunned?
Cops routinely carry AR's in the trunk.

I don't know about that. I believe teachers who voluntarily chose to be armed would be heroically motivated to defend their charges -- and themselves. Unlike some third-rate cop who is there for the paycheck and benefits.
And there would be kids running all over and a murderer with high capacity magazines who could just keep shooting and shooting. These guys were motivated too:
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others.

:huh1::offtopic:

Will wait for more info, its a big campus, he could have been where there was no shooting, he could have been afraid, or any number of other factors.
His boss saw fit to suspend him, so rest assured there was a good reason for that.

:huh1::offtopic:
Off topic that even a whole group of police officers died when confronted by a killer with a semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines? We are talking about these shooters and how to stop them. This is completely on topic.

Dudeski, you need to change your signature line if you're going to keep behaving like this.

"Independent. I think the far right and the far left are wacky."

The anti-gun kabuki theater you're putting on here is extremely far left.

And whose fault was it that he was out gunned?
Cops routinely carry AR's in the trunk.
So school guards should be armed with AR's then? How many do we need? You are aware countries with strong gun control have very few mass shootings right?

Forum List

Back