where was the panic during the swine flu outbreak ?

The private sector is more efficient.
And yet the countries not relying on the private sector, as we are, are far ahead of us in testing.
are you saying we are going to have more deaths than China or other countries relying mainly on a government response ?are you saying that more people in the US will die from corona 19 than h1 n1 ?
No one knows yet. Emerging versus hindsight on past outbreaks. Outsourcing blowback.

89176409_10222014062370383_5909552954058211328_n.jpg

its
the test were flawed dumb ass !
Yeah, the tests ordered by Nazi Don's hand picked head of the CDC!!!!!
the problem has been corrected nazi ...... dont worry soon this will be all over ! oh and in just a few minutes Biden is going to show the world he is mentally challenged ... not making fun of the old guy ...just a sad fact .
Nothing you ever post is a fact.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

lab-data-graph.png
Gee, Tramp's hand picked CDC head has done almost no testing just as Tramp wanted, almost all the testing is being done by private companies,
So.........If the CDC cannot perform it's duties.........then the employees that screwed this up need to find another place to work...........We the Taxpayers pay them to do a job........If they can't do the job....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.........

That is how it works on the outside ........Why should they be immune to it...........

The private sector is more efficient.
And yet the countries not relying on the private sector, as we are, are far ahead of us in testing.
You are a SPIN MACHINE............Do you wash clothes........LOL

You can't have your cake and eat it too Lib...............It was Gov't employees...........Not private Sector here that fucked this up........and it is the private sector bailing out the inept Gov't employees as we speak...........

Overseas.......maybe they fire the incompetent ones...........

its
Yeah, the tests ordered by Nazi Don's hand picked head of the CDC!!!!!
the problem has been corrected nazi ...... dont worry soon this will be all over ! oh and in just a few minutes Biden is going to show the world he is mentally challenged ... not making fun of the old guy ...just a sad fact .

lab-data-graph.png
Gee, Tramp's hand picked CDC head has done almost no testing just as Tramp wanted, almost all the testing is being done by private companies,
So.........If the CDC cannot perform it's duties.........then the employees that screwed this up need to find another place to work...........We the Taxpayers pay them to do a job........If they can't do the job....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.........

That is how it works on the outside ........Why should they be immune to it...........
The boob Tramp appointed to head the CDC is responsible for the screw up and Tramp is responsible for appointing such a boob!

its

lab-data-graph.png

The boob Tramp appointed to head the CDC is responsible for the screw up and Tramp is responsible for appointing such a boob!
:bsflag:

Facts like statistic have meant nothing for almost 4 years so don’t expect panic riddled America haters to get things into perspective right now

The Trump administration has also being doing testing.
Neat! Of course, the point I made was the timeliness of the testing, which you completely ignored. Naturally.

I swear, 90% of my time here is spent correcting the intentional and ignorant misrepresentations of my own words by whiny fucks.
How many did Obama test and when?
He truly was a magic negro, you will be howling about him beyond the grave. So hopelessly triggered by the existence of one human being.
Avoiding the question, I see. The sure sign of a douchebag.
Finally, something you may have a background in, douchebaggery. No wonder you've glommed onto Don so.
I know a douchebag when I see one.

i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1
Tramp has already lost as many Americans in 3 months as Obama did in 6. Tramp always tries to outperform Obama, so what does the Right say now that Tramp is killing Americans at twice the speed of Obama?

They will call it a great success in their "winning."

Forum List

Back