Where would you rate President Trump on the political spectrum?

He is essentially a carnival barker/promoter. Not much of a visionary IMO. He is more like Clinton in that regard as opposed to a Reagan or even BO.

Clinton had solid intellectual chops, and genuine charisma. Trump has neither.

He definitely has charisma. LOL.

Trump has no charisma at all. He comes across as a bullying asshole. The character of Biff Tanner in Back to the Future was modelled on Trump. I'd been calling Trump Biff, for years before I read that.

He is essentially a carnival barker/promoter. Not much of a visionary IMO. He is more like Clinton in that regard as opposed to a Reagan or even BO.

Trump has no charisma at all. He comes across as a bullying asshole. The character of Biff Tanner in Back to the Future was modelled on Trump. I'd been calling Trump Biff, for years before I read that.

He has enough to win the presidency. Your view is not wrong as it is an opinion but I politely disagree with it. Same as I disagree with the red hats here they BHO didn’t have charisma either.

Uh huh.
I’m sure your industry has zero reliance on government intervention causing excessive globalism.
Because no nation is created based on open borders and anything goes.

Trump is not the savior, no matter how much you want him to be.

He just agreed to a massive new spending and debt limit deal that will ensure our country keeps sliding deeper and deeper into debt.

He has enough to win the presidency. Your view is not wrong as it is an opinion but I politely disagree with it. Same as I disagree with the red hats here they BHO didn’t have charisma either.

A friend who worked for lobbying groups in Washington and was invited to the Obama White House twice for dinners said that BHO was the most charismatic person she has ever met. And she hadn’t thought that of him before meeting him.

Uh huh.
I’m sure your industry has zero reliance on government intervention causing excessive globalism.
Because no nation is created based on open borders and anything goes.

Trump is not the savior, no matter how much you want him to be.

He just agreed to a massive new spending and debt limit deal that will ensure our country keeps sliding deeper and deeper into debt.
Boo hoo!
Trump breathes and you piss in your adult diapers.
Not even a drop in the bucket if we stop giving charity to our enemies.

Boo hoo!

but we are not stopping, that is the fucking point.

your savior in the fucking white house just keep spending more and more and more... but you do not care because you will be dead before the debt is due...fuck the future generations.

and you once had the gall to call me selfish. what a joke you are.

Boo hoo!

your savior in the fucking white house just keep spending more and more and more... but you do not care because you will be dead before the debt is due...fuck the future generations.

I’m sure you know what every penny will be spent on. I admit I don’t.
I want roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic lights, stop signs, water distribution, gas and electric upgrades.
I’m sure I left out lots of other line items required for a safe nation gearing itself for the future.

I don’t want one penny of our taxes being used to bribe our overt enemies or supposed friends.

Do I like pork? Nope.
Once again, I don’t know how our tax dollars will be distributed.

A friend who worked for lobbying groups in Washington and was invited to the Obama White House twice for dinners said that BHO was the most charismatic person she has ever met. And she hadn’t thought that of him before meeting him.

Yes. One persons opinion. One man’s music is another man’s noise. You’re embarrassing yourself. Learn the difference between facts and opinions.

Boo hoo!

I want roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic lights, stop signs, water distribution, gas and electric upgrades.
I’m sure I left out lots of other line items required for a safe nation gearing itself for the future.

I don’t want one penny of our taxes being used to bribe our overt enemies or supposed friends.

Do I like pork? Nope.

I know you want all those things, and you want someone else to pay for them...that is what makes you a piece of shit.

I found it. Here:

crowdchart
the chart is wrong, Obammy is on the left side
It's based on shit he said and did as a politician, not his real views. Obama wasn't brave enough to speak up like Bernie Sanders.

Boo hoo!

Do I like pork? Nope.

I know you want all those things, and you want someone else to pay for them...that is what makes you a piece of shit.
I am well aware that you build a bridge every time you come to a body of water.
Cause you a MAN!

Boo hoo!

Do I like pork? Nope.

Cause you a MAN!

Nope the government does. But I am willing to pay for it and you want the next generations to pay your way.

You are nothing but a selfish freeloader

Boo hoo!

Do I like pork? Nope.

Cause you a MAN!

Nope the government does. But I am willing to pay for it and you want the next generations to pay your way.

Whatever floats your boat...

Do I like pork? Nope.

Cause you a MAN!

Paying my own way and not expecting others to pay for me.

You might try it once and see how it feels

Do I like pork? Nope.

Cause you a MAN!

You want to give him a heart attack??

Do I like pork? Nope.

Cause you a MAN!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
It’s a good thing you don’t use Federal resources; shortens the line for the rest of us.
Why are Libertarians so full of shit?

Cause you a MAN!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
It’s a good thing you don’t use Federal resources; shortens the line for the rest of us.

The creation of the strawman argument is a sure sign of defeat.

Cause you a MAN!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

The creation of the strawman argument is a sure sign of defeat.
Knowing the hypocritical lifestyles of Libertarians is hardly a sign of defeat.
I know plenty who have already served time behind bars for Federal offenses.
Of course, they don’t serve more than 6 months because they always buy the local Representatives before they flout Federal law.
But remember, Libertarians only buy local Reps.

Libertarians have truth. You have none.

One of the best recent examples was when W socialized senior drugs. The Libertarians warned of serious side effects of such a disastrous expansion of government. Libertarians warned of cheap taxpayer funded pills ending up being sold in America's high schools.

Now that's been going on for more than a decade, nobody even remembers that we said that...

Libertarians tell the truth.

Dems and Republicans lie and then lie later about whether they heard the truth from Libertarians initially...

Forum List

Back