Where’s Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate?

maybe she is having problems with her cath bags? maybe they both have leaks and they take 2 weeks to order new ones?

Wrong. Trump is the only one that had/has a chance. No matter who the pick would be the left smear machine would try to grind him down. Look at what they did to Romney. At least Trump is willing to fight back. Yes it does take an ego to do that but if you don't think Hillary has a swelled head you're pretty far gone.

I actually think Hillary is a scary, psychotic, warmongering wall street puppet and I would much rather see Trump in the oval office

But I just can't escape the impression that they're in it together. Why would Trump want to be pretzeldent, he doesn't like responsibility, he has never cared about political power and he sure as hell doesn't give a damn about ordinary people? It has to be an act, nobody could screw up his own campaign that much by accident

558x367.jpg

:alcoholic:
Trump was a billionaire/TV star/playboy type so all this fuss over kissing and groping with women who were there for a reason is silly. No responsibility? I don't agree with that, he's had many businesses under his wing. that has to take an enormous effort. Building a house would be too much for me.

What's wrong with believing he actually thinks the US is going down the tubes and he thinks he knows why, has had many tough negotiations under his belt and knows full well politicians can't or won't do the job. The big boys are gobbling up businesses, getting richer all the time and the middle class is hurting. Small business can't compete, having one lawyer on staff would be cost prohibitive, over regulation benefits the big boys.

I do happen to believe him when he says the country was good to him and he remembers what it was and seeing our businesses leave or die is painful to watch. Being a business man myself I can relate.

Trump likes being number one. The presidency is something he has hinted about all his life. He is not a second banana type guy. He also doesn't like failure. He will appoint poeple who will actually carry most of the load as will Hillary. The question becomes, who do you want running the country, people picked by corrupt Hillary based on how much money they gave the Clinton foundation. Or do you want Trump who appears to be realitively free of all outside influence, including his "own" Republican party.

Above all that the one singular issue that must not be given to Hillary are the SCOTUS nominations. No way we can let her decided the court for the next 30 years. NO WAY.

Trump will never be pretzeldent, not with the entire establishment, including the MSM, against him. And the establishment also includes those job creators that program your electronic voting machines. Trump has to know that too so I keep with the theory that he's on board with Hillary

But I also love conspiracy theories so maybe I'm a bit biased

I actually think Hillary is a scary, psychotic, warmongering wall street puppet and I would much rather see Trump in the oval office

But I just can't escape the impression that they're in it together. Why would Trump want to be pretzeldent, he doesn't like responsibility, he has never cared about political power and he sure as hell doesn't give a damn about ordinary people? It has to be an act, nobody could screw up his own campaign that much by accident

So how did "he" screw it up? Did he bring out that (likely illegal) recording on the bus? Did he bring out those women making false unproven accusations against him?

Trump going to live in the White House will be a step down for him in life. Trump already has the notoriety, money, fame, success that only most dream about. So perhaps the reason he's willing to give all that up is because he really does care about the country. Hillary? Hillary only cares for Hillary.

Trump likes being number one. The presidency is something he has hinted about all his life. He is not a second banana type guy. He also doesn't like failure. He will appoint poeple who will actually carry most of the load as will Hillary. The question becomes, who do you want running the country, people picked by corrupt Hillary based on how much money they gave the Clinton foundation. Or do you want Trump who appears to be realitively free of all outside influence, including his "own" Republican party.

Above all that the one singular issue that must not be given to Hillary are the SCOTUS nominations. No way we can let her decided the court for the next 30 years. NO WAY.

Trump will never be pretzeldent, not with the entire establishment, including the MSM, against him. And the establishment also includes those job creators that program your electronic voting machines. Trump has to know that too so I keep with the theory that he's on board with Hillary

But I also love conspiracy theories so maybe I'm a bit biased

vote Trump, there is nothing you can do about what you posted if it is true. But one thing you can do is make it hard for them to fix the election as they are trying to do.

she and bill are afraid of doing rallies being 12 to 25 people are going to show up, and flip their T-Shirts inside out, and we all know what those T-Shirts are going to read.

Her use of the Trump tape is coming back to bite her in her fat ass just as I said it would.
I understand that you whiners think Trump's demeaning women & sexually assaulting them makes him a great candidate. But you ignore that it was Trump that first brought up Bill Clinton.

Think about that. Trump knows his reputation with women was horrible. He invited the groper tape to surface ^& then basically invited his past victims to come forward.

You can love him because he is a disgusting groper but this mess is because of his stupidity.
It amazes me that when Democrats run the first woman in history for President, Republicans choose a serial philanderer and molester

....I do happen to believe him when he says the country was good to him and he remembers what it was and seeing our businesses leave or die is painful to watch. Being a business man myself I can relate.

Trump is a narcissistic billionaire with a yuuuge ego, if you believe Trump cares about anything else than Trump you're deluding yourself

But he's still a better choice than Hillary so it's ok to vote for him

:banana:

So how did "he" screw it up? Did he bring out that (likely illegal) recording on the bus? Did he bring out those women making false unproven accusations against him?

Trump going to live in the White House will be a step down for him in life. Trump already has the notoriety, money, fame, success that only most dream about. So perhaps the reason he's willing to give all that up is because he really does care about the country. Hillary? Hillary only cares for Hillary.
When you are wearing a mic......it is hard to convince a court you are shocked at being recorded
The women are only confirming what Trump had already bragged about......who has credibility here

....I do happen to believe him when he says the country was good to him and he remembers what it was and seeing our businesses leave or die is painful to watch. Being a business man myself I can relate.

Trump is a narcissistic billionaire with a yuuuge ego, if you believe Trump cares about anything else than Trump you're deluding yourself

But he's still a better choice than Hillary so it's ok to vote for him

:banana:
Why are you so convinced he doesn't care about the country?

she and bill are afraid of doing rallies being 12 to 25 people are going to show up, and flip their T-Shirts inside out, and we all know what those T-Shirts are going to read.

Her use of the Trump tape is coming back to bite her in her fat ass just as I said it would.
I understand that you whiners think Trump's demeaning women & sexually assaulting them makes him a great candidate. But you ignore that it was Trump that first brought up Bill Clinton.

Think about that. Trump knows his reputation with women was horrible. He invited the groper tape to surface ^& then basically invited his past victims to come forward.

You can love him because he is a disgusting groper but this mess is because of his stupidity.
It amazes me that when Democrats run the first woman in history for President, Republicans choose a serial philanderer and molester

And as usual liberals make sex or skin color or some other "minority status" a quality for a job description.

MLK had a dream that the liberal BS would end one day, so far, no good.

When you are wearing a mic......it is hard to convince a court you are shocked at being recorded
The women are only confirming what Trump had already bragged about......who has credibility here

I don't know that Trump was wearing any mic. I think that is assumption on your part. Hell, I could do the same thing with my cell phone. Al Gore said he invented the internet, but that doesn't make it so.

hillary was not the first woman to run for president.

What a sad day for women, huh? Possibly the first woman President in the US, and she's a lying criminal.

I don't think this is the day women were waiting for.

Funny thing about that recording, why now? It could also have been used to undermine Trump in the primaries but it wasn't. Trump needed to be chosen so Hillary can get crowned.

I can't prove Trump was the one who provided the tape of course but I think he did

I don't know that Trump was wearing any mic. I think that is assumption on your part. Hell, I could do the same thing with my cell phone. Al Gore said he invented the internet, but that doesn't make it so.
Al Gore never said he created the internet.

Funny thing about that recording, why now? It could also have been used to undermine Trump in the primaries but it wasn't. Trump needed to be chosen so Hillary can get crowned.

I can't prove Trump was the one who provided the tape of course but I think he did

Really? And do you also think that if he did provide the tape, it would never come out?

Secondly, why would Trump keep such a recording all these years? Why would he have recorded it in the first place?

Maybe her 3 week long attack of violent diaarreaah came back? thats not going to smell good.

Forum List

Back