Where's my Global Warming!

If he took temperatures from ice cores, then he has collected temperature from the location of that ice. Those are not global temperatures.

Global Warming religionists are dancing naked in the streets of Noo Yawwwwk to demonstrate that their faith will keep them warm. Importantly, though, they are not having intercourse in the streets as that would make them....well....a special kind of idiots.

That you have to make things up puts the lie quite clearly to your bullshit.

How much satisfaction can you possibly get from pushing such a pathetic fabrication?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtyR9KT8NU]Huge multi vehicle pileup on icy Indiana highway - YouTube[/ame]

If he took temperatures from ice cores, then he has collected temperature from the location of that ice. Those are not global temperatures.

Obviously, but where would one measure the global temperature?

lol, no where, it is a calculation, and unlike the tree ring proxy data, ice core temps are consistent with modern mesurable temperatures.

How much satisfaction can you possibly get from pushing such a pathetic fabrication?

From the fabrication itself?

Oh a little.....

But the REAL satisfaction comes from seeing the GW faithful go into their buck-and-wing as a (measurable) result of it.

Well, it might have been fiction, but it isn't far from reality, not at all.

600 strip naked on glacier in global warming protest | Greenpeace International

it's some kind of religious ritual:cuckoo:

Hey Abe --- I've got some credentialed vetted scientists for you that will back up Crighton.
It IS a tenet of science that the better explanations not be based on opinion polling. Now matter how deep the pile of PhDs are...

That is not my contention. And it is hard to believe your misstatement of my position is not intentional. MY opinion is based on the consensus of the opinions of climate scientists which are based on the results of their studies. It is NOT based on the opinions of the general public. It is NOT based on the opinion of mass media talking heads. It is NOT based on the opinions of political or entertainment celebrities.

A true consensus among true experts IS A VALID AUTHORITY.

Hey Abe --- I've got some credentialed vetted scientists for you that will back up Crighton.
It IS a tenet of science that the better explanations not be based on opinion polling. Now matter how deep the pile of PhDs are...

That is not my contention. And it is hard to believe your misstatement of my position is not intentional. MY opinion is based on the consensus of the opinions of climate scientists which are based on the results of their studies. It is NOT based on the opinions of the general public. It is NOT based on the opinion of mass media talking heads. It is NOT based on the opinions of political or entertainment celebrities.

A true consensus among true experts IS A VALID AUTHORITY.

Yeah, that is why we know that Copernicus was WRONG as the Terra centric view of the universe was the consensus of the astronomers of his day.

"The Earth spins around the sun", lol, what a silly wanker.

/s

Last edited:
University of Michigan cancels classes Tuesday due to extremely cold weather in Ann Arbor

14164695-mmmain.jpg

The University of Michigan is doing something it hasn't done in a long, long time: canceling classes due to inclement weather.

Temperatures in Ann Arbor on Tuesday are expected to plummet to minus 10 degrees, approaching the area's record low for Jan. 28: minus 11 degrees, set in 1925. With severe wind chills, temperatures will feel as low as minus 30 degrees.

In an effort to keep students out of the cold, the school is canceling classes, however the campus will remain open and staff are expected to go to work if possible.

University of Michigan cancels classes Tuesday due to extremely cold weather in Ann Arbor | MLive.com

If you live in the great state of Louisiana or Florida and always wanted to wrestle an alligator now is the time to do it. They are too damned cold to bite you. You can depend on the radical left to change the wording from "global warming" to climate change when it's so damned cold that you can't go outside. It's a religion to the left. Their senses and instincts tell them it's freaking cold but they believe what the pervert guru warmer, Al Gore sezs and it must really be warm.

Here we go again: Winter storm heading for Atlanta, Southeast

140209200606-atlanta-snowjam-0128---restricted-story-top.jpg

(CNN) -- Less than two weeks after a winter storm paralyzed Atlanta, a brand new round of bad weather is bearing down on the Southeast.

The National Weather Service forecasts a 60% to 80% chance of rain, snow and sleet from Monday night through Wednesday in Atlanta. Up to 2 inches of snow could stick. A winter storm watch is in effect Monday through Wednesday morning for Atlanta, Birmingham, Memphis and Little Rock.

The coming storm will be the first test for a 32-member severe weather task force created in the wake of the fallout from last month's debacle when 2.6 inches of snow shutdown Atlanta's metropolitan area.
Photos: Freezing temperatures sweep U.S. Photos: Freezing temperatures sweep U.S.

The city of Atlanta and Georgia say they're being proactive this time, unlike two weeks ago when the storm snuck up on Gov. Nathan Deal and Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, resulting in citizen inconvenience and outrage.

The governor apologized to the public and promised to handle things differently next time. "I'm the governor, the buck stops with me," he said.

On Sunday the Georgia Department of Transportation said it would start treating roads with sand and salt after the Monday evening rush hour. Supplies from southern Georgia are being brought to the Atlanta metro area, said transportation department spokeswoman Natalie Dale. Deal also gave the National Guard a warning order, an advance notice to personnel of the possibility of a "call up" for a state mission. Schools also began announcing their plans to cancel evening activities beginning Monday

Here we go again: Winter storm heading for Atlanta, Southeast - CNN.com

Forum List

Back