Where's Obuma's Red Line Now?..isis Kills 300 Iraqi Soldiers By Chlorine Gas Attack In Saqlawiyah

Oh, that's right, he said that about Syria, then punked out.... Iraq is no big deal for the obomanation!

On Monday several Members of Parliament from Diwaniyah Province confirmed that ISIS killed over 300 soldiers using chlorine gas for the first time in Saqlawiyah, north of Fallujah.Islamic Dawa party MP Ali al-Badri said, at a press conference at the parliament building in the presence of a number of deputies of Diwaniyah province and attended by IraqiNews.com that “the terrorist organization ISIS used chlorine gas for the first time in the region of Saqlawiyah after trapping more than 400 troops, resulting in the deaths of many of them due to suffocation while the terrorist gangs detonated car bombs within the...

URGENT ISIS kills 300 Iraqi soldiers by chlorine gas attack in Saqlawiyah - Iraqi News
You want a tissue?

ISIS has not shown any capability to attack outside its borders. It is rightwing fear mongering trying to justify yet another unwarranted invasion

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Fool me once....

No one fools you more than once because you can't count past one, so every time, they fooled you once...

The ones fooling you are the Democrats. The big lie in Iraq is that they were lied to.

It's the down side of being a Democrat. Every time you shift positions you have to lie to cover it up. By having integrity and just realizing Iraq wasn't in our interest, I don't have that problem of constantly explaining why I changed my mind based on the part in power and the political winds.
Saddam is dead

Neocons need a new boogeyman to trump up reasons to invade. ISIS ......Be very afraid

Oh, that's right, he said that about Syria, then punked out.... Iraq is no big deal for the obomanation!

On Monday several Members of Parliament from Diwaniyah Province confirmed that ISIS killed over 300 soldiers using chlorine gas for the first time in Saqlawiyah, north of Fallujah.Islamic Dawa party MP Ali al-Badri said, at a press conference at the parliament building in the presence of a number of deputies of Diwaniyah province and attended by IraqiNews.com that “the terrorist organization ISIS used chlorine gas for the first time in the region of Saqlawiyah after trapping more than 400 troops, resulting in the deaths of many of them due to suffocation while the terrorist gangs detonated car bombs within the...

URGENT ISIS kills 300 Iraqi soldiers by chlorine gas attack in Saqlawiyah - Iraqi News
You want a tissue?

Want a cookie?

You want a tissue?

Want a cookie?
Yes actually.....fucking bakery back home makes these awesome ones I really want.

ISIS has not shown any capability to attack outside its borders. It is rightwing fear mongering trying to justify yet another unwarranted invasion

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Fool me once....

No one fools you more than once because you can't count past one, so every time, they fooled you once...

The ones fooling you are the Democrats. The big lie in Iraq is that they were lied to.

It's the down side of being a Democrat. Every time you shift positions you have to lie to cover it up. By having integrity and just realizing Iraq wasn't in our interest, I don't have that problem of constantly explaining why I changed my mind based on the part in power and the political winds.
Saddam is dead

Neocons need a new boogeyman to trump up reasons to invade. ISIS ......Be very afraid

I'm afraid mostly of the neocon in the white house right now

You want a tissue?

Want a cookie?
Yes actually.....fucking bakery back home makes these awesome ones I really want.

What kind?

Forum List

Back