Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

Jesus was born of a Jewish mother.

Jesus, Himself, was Jewish.

Therefore, since Christianity came from Jesus Christ, it can only be that Judaism preceded Christianity.

The end.

Therefore, since Christianity came from Jesus Christ, it can only be that Judaism preceded Christianity.

The end.
Unless Jesus was the Great I AM, and Jehovah of the Old Testament. Then all that was received from the God of the Old Testament was from Christ and was all Christianity from the beginning even though it wasn't called Christianity in those days. If it's from Christ, then the revelations are of Christ and it is all Christianity.

But you believe whatever you want, as long as you are respectful to those who don’t share your beliefs
I am respectful. I’m just telling them they are wrong and will likely face damnation for it. You are not my enemy, I do not wish that on you or anyone else.

Maybe YOU are the one who is wrong?
Perhaps. But I have seen no evidence that Jesus was lying. I have no reason to lie about such matters. I am a logical thinking person and it seems illogical to me to say he isn’t the Messiah. No one has yet to convince me otherwise.

I also know when I see Jews today, they act like atheists more than Godly types, and many support Satanic things like abortion and LGBTQ/tranny nonsense.

Perhaps. But I have seen no evidence that Jesus was lying. I have no reason to lie about such matters. I am a logical thinking person and it seems illogical to me to say he isn’t the Messiah. No one has yet to convince me otherwise.

I also know when I see Jews today, they act like atheists more than Godly types, and many support Satanic things like abortion and LGBTQ/tranny nonsense.
As I said, I don’t think Jesus was lying. A practicing Jew would never claim to be a deity and never said it. The people who were lying came after.

But you believe what you want. If you’re a good, decent person, you will go to Heaven. As will I.

Most of the history of Israel written in the OT is pretty straightforward, no 'discernment' needed. You either believe it or you don't.
No Divine Interventions in Egypt If the Hebrews, Witnessing That, Would Worship the Golden Calf

Only as historical as the Iliad. Common sense would tell you that the Trojan Horse trick wouldn't work, so the Greeks lost.

As I said, I don’t think Jesus was lying. A practicing Jew would never claim to be a deity and never said it. The people who were lying came after
Well how can you know if Jesus didn’t lie if only the ones who wrote about him did?
That is totally nonsensical. So Jesus could be the Son of God but he choose liars to write about him?

nope----stop inventing
Truth-Spinning Christian Scribes Wrote the New Testament

It would have stated specifically that the Promised One would be the Son of God adopted into the House of David. And "Thou Shalt Not Commit Abortion" would have been a Commandment, or at least in Leviticus. If a document is not specific, it is unusable.

Like I said, good luck with that. I hope it is true.
Of course it’s true. What type of Gd do you think we have? He would send good, kind, decent people to hell because they don’t believe Jesus was his son? That’s the majority of people.

The end.

neither is there a hereditary link nor known articles of religious bearing from the heavens related to any of the madeup desert religions - life itself is the reflection of the heavenly prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity jesus gave their life for ... and was never a jew.

liberation theology, self determination is what those you speak of feared and knew without intervention their hold on the religious tethers used to persecute and victimize the innocent would soon be taken from them.

- at least a new beginning and return to the pursuit granted humanity at the time of noah and the path set by their intervention.

No Divine Interventions in Egypt If the Hebrews, Witnessing That, Would Worship the Golden Calf

Only as historical as the Iliad. Common sense would tell you that the Trojan Horse trick wouldn't work, so the Greeks lost.
Earth, and life itself, is "divine intervention". :bowdown:

Forum List

Back