Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

there are no discrepancies in the OT. There is a writing typical of
description of history in scriptural writings.-----that includes the hindu
writings, the ancient greek writings etc-----maybe even BEOWULF
So, what's the problem?

MOST people never read them-----including you
I have read and studied the Bible for over 50 years. I've perused at least a dozen scripture narratives concerning this thread alone, as well as other related sources. I routinely use a Bible search site, as well as a Hebrew/Greek dictionary.

1685076539142.jpeg

Last edited:
Aye, Joseph’s house.
But I thought Joseph wasn‘t the father. You’re telling me Gd was the father.

The Messiah, when he does arrive, will be a mortal man, descended from David on his biological father’s side. He will herald in peace and harmony, and he will rebuild the Temple.

The Messiah, when he does arrive, will be a mortal man, descended from David on his biological father’s side. He will herald in peace and harmony, and he will rebuild the Temple.
Lisa--"messiah" in "WASP" is not the same as "moshiach" in yiddish, hebrew or aramaic

Lisa--"messiah" in "WASP" is not the same as "moshiach" in yiddish, hebrew or aramaic
That I know, but I didn’t want to confuse them. Our entire concept of ”messiah” is different - certainly not some god-figure. The very idea of it is antithetical to Judaism.

Eventually the Jews will come to know that the God who gave Moses the Law of Moses was Jesus Christ himself.

what law would that be from the heavens -

the liar moses claim of tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - remove those phony made up commandments from the desert literature or suffer with moses the same punishment till that crime is resolved and brought to justice. no less the crucifixion of jesus.

- and more so a free spirit, triumphant over evil to see clearly the ailment beset the underling.

than who desecrates the heavens their execution of the innocent for their beliefs, liberation theology, self determination -

by the alliance of jews and romans (christians) as jesus never claimed anything but the prescribed religion of antiquity those others during that time had all abandoned. moses and their evil 10 commandments.

than who desecrates the heavens their execution of the innocent for their beliefs, liberation theology, self determination -

by the alliance of jews and romans (christians) as jesus never claimed anything but the prescribed religion of antiquity those others during that time had all abandoned. moses and their evil 10 commandments.
oh---that explains EVERYTHING

An adopted son or step son is considered part of the house. That is the way it was in old days.

what prophecy do you imagine "the jooos" "misinterpreted"-----Mr One ?
Psalm 22:1
1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Psalm 22:16
16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Psalm 34:20
20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

Psalm 69:21
21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Psalm 118:22
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 53:5
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 59:20
20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.

Ezekiel 37:12
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Daniel 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 9:26
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Hosea 11:1
1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Hosea 13:14
14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Micah 5:2
2 But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Zechariah 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Zechariah 11:13
13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Zechariah 13:6
6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Malachi 3:1
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

Read the entirety of Isaiah 53

Last edited:
An adopted son or step son is considered part of the house. That is the way it was in old days.
But then you’re still left with the mortal stuff. The Jewish Messiah was never said to be a deity. And besides, what was supposed to be heralded in when the real Messiah comes never did. Thus, Jesus wasn’t it, according to Jewish traditions.

But you believe whatever you want, as long as you are respectful to those who don’t share your beliefs.

Forum List

Back