Which country do Jihadists fear? Hint: It's not the US

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Sad state of affairs, used to be the US was feared but under Obungles that's not the case anymore. Thanks to ROE our military fights with one hand behind it's back

Reporter Who Spent 10 Days With Islamic State Fighters Says There’s Only One Country the Jihadist Group Fears

“They told me they know the Israeli army is too strong for them,” journalist and former member of German parliament Jurgen Todenhofer told the U.K.’s Jewish News.

“They are not scared of the British and the Americans,” Todenhofer said. “They are scared of the Israelis and told me the Israeli army is the real danger.” He added that Israel Defense Forces can fight a guerrilla war.

The journalist said that the Islamist militants told him they hope to lure Western forces into Iraq and Syria where they could then kidnap American and British soldiers.

Reporter Who Spent 10 Days With Islamic State Fighters Says There’s Only One Country the Jihadist Group Fears

10606575_954190827992403_8527415917660956380_n.jpg

Why would they be scared of a bunch of limp wrists that WARN them before attacking?

Thanks for the propaganda, SassyLiarBitch! And happy holidays!
They said turkey buying oil from IS was Russian propaganda...
Whats sad was, that was DESPITE Obama going there over a year ago to discuss it. You are on the wrong side when it comes to IS, you miserable witch.

Whats sad was, that was DESPITE Obama going there over a year ago to discuss it. You are on the wrong side when it comes to IS, you miserable witch.
Nope, you and your ilk are terrified of them while making claims that the USA is powerless. It's quite pathetic.

Nope, you and your ilk are terrified of them while making claims that the USA is powerless. It's quite pathetic.

ISIS wants Israel to attack them...great recruiting tool

SmellyIrishAss can't tell the difference

If Israel attacks ISIS Israel will make short work of them...unlike the gonad you elected has failed to do.

Listen dumbfuck, EVERYONE knows you are far from substantial. You need to stick to your childish humor in the FZ. I honestly don't think I have EVER seen you post anything that required a hint of thinking besides a flame.
You don't have a goddamn clue what is going on in the ME.
We have been giving IS arms
We have been friends with people that DIRECTLY fund IS
We have been lied to for YEARS about everything that involves them.
Now, they have taken over like 25% of the ME. Hell, they are in Africa training with boko haram right now.
YOU are on the wrong side, you miserable witch.

So ISIS says their plan is to draw the US into a fight it will lose. Therefore, the OP demands ... to do exactly what ISIS wants.

Is Sassy an ISIS sleeper agent? When someone is devoting themselves to doing exactly what ISIS wants, it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

With the continued military setbacks being suffered by ISIS, some conservatives are panicking. Conservatives need ISIS to win in order to gain political power at home, hence many conservatives will be doing what they can to aid ISIS.

They have Obama and the fornicator for that :)

News today is that ISIS is whining about getting its ass kicked and begging for help.

It is amazing how little some people know about current ME affairs. Its like they actually listen to the white house or something... :dunno:

So ISIS says their plan is to draw the US into a fight it will lose. Therefore, the OP demands ... to do exactly what ISIS wants.

Is Sassy an ISIS sleeper agent? When someone is devoting themselves to doing exactly what ISIS wants, it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

With the continued military setbacks being suffered by ISIS, some conservatives are panicking. Conservatives need ISIS to win in order to gain political power at home, hence many conservatives will be doing what they can to aid ISIS.
retarded-boy.gif

Israel takes no prisoners, and they've got nukes. Everyone should be afraid of them. A military guy I know told me that is part of the reason the US keeps intervening in wars over there--to keep Israel from getting involved and blowing up the whole world, starting with their enemy neighbors.
The U.S. has never had that singular focus on security and will never achieve it; we can't get our shit together to agree on anything, it seems, and if we do manage that on rare occassions, there's an election and it all goes south...
Doesn't mean we can't do better, though. I agree with OP

Israel takes no prisoners, and they've got nukes. Everyone should be afraid of them. A military guy I know told me that is part of the reason the US keeps intervening in wars over there--to keep Israel from getting involved and blowing up the whole world, starting with their enemy neighbors.
The U.S. has never had that singular focus on security and will never achieve it; we can't get our shit together to agree on anything, it seems, and if we do manage that on rare occassions, there's an election and it all goes south...
Doesn't mean we can't do better, though. I agree with OP
That's why we give them billions in weapons every year?

If Israel attacks ISIS Israel will make short work of them...unlike the gonad you elected has failed to do.
How so exactly and why would they?

Interesting idea-----why do you think that ISIS would WANT Israel to attack?
If Isis wanted Israel to attack------Isis would do something to instigate the
attack------like some terrorist incursions or a missile or SOMETHING

Forum List

Back