Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

So republicans would support a 15 per hour national minimum wage.

A. I don't speak for Republicans.

B. The post you linked to has nothing to do with minimum wage.

C. Minimum wage laws are aimed at hurting black folks, you know...what you do:
"FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. (For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.)"

D. Obama's father claimed that 100% taxation would be just fine.

E. Today there are folks in Califorinia and New York who pay over 60% of their income in taxes.

1. Who is to decide what is fair, and what is too much? Some religions suggest tithing, and government demands taxes.
    1. Joseph gathered very much grain: It seems it was customary for Pharaoh to take 10% of the grain in Egypt as a tax. Essentially, Joseph doubled the taxes over the next seven years (Genesis 41:34 mentions one-fifth, that is, 20%).
    2. That 20% figure appears again in the relationship of colonists to North America, and the English crown "....colonists were free to retain all the profits and fruits of their labor save for the crown's 20 percent share of any gold and silver discovered." "Freedom Just Around the Corner: A New American History: 1585-1828," by Walter A. McDougall, p.33

Everyone has the right to be stupid......but you abuse the privilege.

A. I don't speak for Republicans.

B. The post you linked to has nothing to do with minimum wage.

C. Minimum wage laws are aimed at hurting black folks, you know...what you do:
"FDR talked Congress into creating Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. (For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.)"

D. Obama's father claimed that 100% taxation would be just fine.

E. Today there are folks in Califorinia and New York who pay over 60% of their income in taxes.

1. Who is to decide what is fair, and what is too much? Some religions suggest tithing, and government demands taxes.
    1. Joseph gathered very much grain: It seems it was customary for Pharaoh to take 10% of the grain in Egypt as a tax. Essentially, Joseph doubled the taxes over the next seven years (Genesis 41:34 mentions one-fifth, that is, 20%).
    2. That 20% figure appears again in the relationship of colonists to North America, and the English crown "....colonists were free to retain all the profits and fruits of their labor save for the crown's 20 percent share of any gold and silver discovered." "Freedom Just Around the Corner: A New American History: 1585-1828," by Walter A. McDougall, p.33

Everyone has the right to be stupid......but you abuse the privilege.
You speak as a republican and everything you posted would be reduced by a national living wage.

So apparently you republicans are for a $15 minimum wage.

You speak as a republican and everything you posted would be reduced by a national living wage.

So apparently you republicans are for a $15 minimum wage.

Sorry....you will not be allowed to change the subject from the damage you do to the black community.

You didn't even bother to read the report. If you had, you would know that as early as the 1960s, middle-class black families did not experience the poverty and the feeling of hopelessness that abounds in the black families of entrenched dependency. The key determinate in terms of prospects and outlook is family structure.
I doubt the Black middle-class ever got themselves into entrenched dependency. I think that was reserved for the poor, Black and White.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Redlining was the correct economic plan by banks.

It had nothing to do with race....it had to do with abilitiy to repay loans.

Democrat politicians used it to accrue votes via the lie that it was racist, and produced a huge mortgage meltdown.

Every time, and Biden personifies it: everything the Democrats get their hands on turns to ......mud.

Red-lining is a circle around an area on a map where the analysts feel that the majority will be unable to repay loans.

That is exactly the job of a bank.

If it reflects largely black owned homes, with low incomes and ability to re-pay.....blame their 'friends,' the Democrats.

The Democrat Party works tirelessly to keep black Americans poor and on the government plantation.

It is the fiduciary obligation of a bank to make money for its stockholder.

Red lining is not racism.....it is elementary economics.

Democrats threatened banks if they did not give undeserved loans that would not be paid back, and caused the Mortgage Meltdown.

NINJA loan financial definition of NINJA loan

https://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com › NIN...

Acronym for No Income No Job or Assets. Loans made without any supporting documentation for income, employment or assets.

So far your deep ignorance and prejudice is showing.
I always appreciate your alternative histories but I prefer non-fiction myself. Redlining was BY DEFINITION, based on race or ethnicity.

Definition and Example of Redlining

Redlining is a form of illegal lending discrimination used primarily against Black homebuyers in which people that live in certain communities are not allowed the same access to credit as people in other communities based on race, color, or other discriminatory factors.

• Love
Sorry....you will not be allowed to change the subject from the damage you do to the black community.
So you support the 15-dollar-per-hour minimum wage. Because the crap you believe has long been proven untrue.

I always appreciate your alternative histories but I prefer non-fiction myself. Redlining was BY DEFINITION, based on race or ethnicity.

Redlining is a form of illegal lending discrimination used primarily against Black homebuyers in which people that live in certain communities are not allowed the same access to credit as people in other communities based on race, color, or other discriminatory factors.
Poli Chic is crazy. And I mean clinical.

Maybe she can explain why blacks were denied loans that were guaranteed to be paid by the government if there was a default.

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."
I looked up those stats, and they show just the opposite. White are by far and away the biggest purveyors of hate crime according to the FBI.

Bias
Anti-Black or African American 2,871
Anti-White 869
Anti-Jewish 683

Offender Race
White 3,823
Black or African American 1,451
Unknown 1,092

Which party is responsible?

It is the party that was (in)famous for popularizing "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle."

"In your note on my new and happy marital partnership with David Bale, you credit me with the witticism 'A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.' In fact, Irina Dunn, a distinguished Australian educator, journalist and politician, coined the phrase back in 1970 when she was a student at the University of Sydney. She paraphrased the philosopher who said, 'Man needs God like fish needs a bicycle.' Dunn deserves credit for creating such a popular and durable spoof of the old idea that women need men more than vice versa."

• Thanks
I doubt the Black middle-class ever got themselves into entrenched dependency. I think that was reserved for the poor, Black and White.
Neither Moynihan nor I said anything about "the Black middle-class getting itself into entrenched dependency." Ultimately, what is being faulted is human nature and the politics of dependency. And, of course, people of all races are susceptible!

Last edited:
Neither Moynahan nor I said anything about "the Black middle-class getting itself into entrenched dependency." Ultimately, what is being faulted is human nature and the politics of dependency. And, of course, people of all races are susceptible!
Moynihan was wrong and when you look at government dependency black is not the color you see.

You asked a dumb question. Republicans do still worship the confederacy.
Nope. As you yourself just affirmed in the above, my loaded question in response to your faulty allegation was clever and on point!

And everyone is more likely to be victims of other Americans before they are victims of Muslims from Saudi Arabia, Iran or somewhere...

But i never saw you right-wingers trying to mininize the death of 9/11 victims by talking about "well other groups would be more likely to have killed those people"

It's pathological for you people to try to minimize or dismiss the pain of others.....it's almost as if , their pain doesn't matter even tho their deaths are just as worthy of being mourned as those on 9/11 -- both were victims of a hate motivated terrorist act
The response to 9/11 was immediate and all kinds of things were put into place to fight "terrorism," but all kinds of reasons are found for not doing much about "domestic terrorism." I have a feeling if these three most recent shooters were from another country or were Muslim, our entire government would be "up in arms" to protect Americans from the "axis of evil", but what a tepid response to those who live among us and terrorize other Americans.

Moynihan was wrong and when you look at government dependency black is not the color you see.
Nonsense. All leftist policies are about the power and control of dependency. Blacks were simply the most circumstantially susceptible, and you will never be free of your racially charged bitterness and victimology until you realize that human nature and statist demagogues are your enemy. Until you have that transformative epiphany, a plantation porch negro you are, and a plantation porch negro you shall remain.

Nonsense. All leftist policies are about the power and control of dependency. Blacks were simply the most circumstantially susceptible, and you will never be free of your racially charged bitterness and victimology until you realize that human nature and statist demagogues are your enemy. Until you have that transformative epiphany, a plantation porch negro you are, and a plantation porch negro you shall remain.
I am correct. White ---, you're making me laugh. Whites have been the number 1 recipient of government help. So apparently you are a plantation negro.

And I don't speak ignorant white boy.

In 1959 the poverty rate for all American families was 20.8 percent. For white families, it was 16.5 percent. For black families, 54.9 percent. During the time people declare that black families were “intact,” black family poverty was 3.33 times that of white ones. In 1966, the American poverty rate was 13.1 percent. For white families, the poverty rate was 9.7 percent, and for black families, 40.9 percent. In 1966, black family poverty was 4.2 times that of white families. In 1974 the poverty rate for all American families was 9.9 percent. Poverty for Black families was 29.3 percent. For Whites 7.3 percent. Black family poverty was four times that of whites ten years after Civil Rights was passed. In 1984, the poverty rate for all American families was 13.1 percent. For Black families, it was 33.3 percent, Whites 10.1 percent. Black family poverty was 3.29 times that of whites 20 years after Civil Rights was signed into law.

In 2004 the poverty rate for all American families was 11 percent. For white families, it was 9 percent. Black families, 23.8 percent. We are now 40 years past Johnson's signing of the Civil Rights Act. These numbers are well within our lifetimes. In 2004 black family poverty was 2.64 times that of a white family. In 2014, the American poverty rate was 12.7 percent. For white families, the poverty rate was 10.7 percent, and for black families, 24.6 percent. 50 years had passed since the Civil Rights Act, and black families still had at least double the white family poverty rate. In 2014 black family poverty was 2.3 times that of white families. In 2020 the poverty rate for all American families was 9.5 percent. Poverty for black families was 17.4 percent, white families 8.2 percent. Despite increases in educational attainment and breakthroughs at every level of American society, in 2020, black family poverty remained two times that of white families. No matter how it is measured, poverty for whites is lower than the national average, and black poverty is consistently double the national average.

U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 1960 to 2021 Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC). Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2020, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Kokoyachuck found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors. "Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."
My mother is of Nigerian descent. So that's half white boy to you, negro. Stop misracing me! :auiqs.jpg:

That, as one has come to expect from you, is false, and simply the Democrat narrative...."racism, racism, racism...!!!!!!!!"

It is always a puzzle whether you are more of a fool or more of a liar.

My definition is, of course, the correct one: why would a bank not want to do business with those who would re-pay a loan?

Why, you moron?

Forum List

Back