🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is worse--Liberals,moderates, or p.c. Republicans?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I would actually rather talk with a 'honest liberal' than a moderate or pc republican...bot of which if they decide you are tooooo radical would stab you in the back.

I couldn't really talk with any of them. It's a choice of hostile or indecisive, mealy-mouthed, two-faced, wishy-washy.....just no.

I would actually rather talk with a 'honest liberal' than a moderate or pc republican...bot of which if they decide you are tooooo radical would stab you in the back.

What the heck is a pc republican...I thought we were all deplorable.

I quite like talking to totally misinformed idiotic greedy self-centered Republican voters... But that's only their politics not there they're fine if you don't talk politics don't talk politics with them when they can reach you and or pull a gun LOL

I quite like talking to totally misinformed idiotic greedy self-centered Republican voters... But that's only their politics not there they're fine if you don't talk politics. don't talk politics with them when they can reach you and or pull a gun LOL...

I quite like talking to totally misinformed idiotic greedy self-centered Republican voters... But that's only their politics not there they're fine if you don't talk politics don't talk politics with them when they can reach you and or pull a gun LOL

I quite like talking to totally misinformed idiotic greedy self-centered Republican voters... But that's only their politics not there they're fine if you don't talk politics. don't talk politics with them when they can reach you and or pull a gun LOL...

Yup, I can see why many may want to pull a gun on you.

I couldn't really talk with any of them. It's a choice of hostile or indecisive, mealy-mouthed, two-faced, wishy-washy.....just no.

You want to abolish everything that helps the poor and turn us into russia. Anyone sane should be hostile towards your fucking ass.
I've never said or even thought anything like that. That's why it's impossible to talk to liberals. There's not an ounce of honesty or realism in anything you think or say. I already mentioned the hostility.

Yup, I can see why many may want to pull a gun on you.
Because brainwashed right-wingers get violent when shown up for their total misinformation and ignorance... Not fun LOL

So long as they are not extremist all are good. The second they go over to the extremist side they are ALL bad.

I'd whether talk to people that aint like the taliban or isis in so many ways! Moderates, rino republicans and liberals are at least somewhat sane.

I certainly get your point and I remember that liberal Californicate Professor and Antifa agitator who struck a innocent and peaceful fellow in the head with a lock on the end of a bicycle chain...a lethal weapon...the fellow was extremely lucky he survived. The professor was eventually arrested but I have no further info on that case. I wonder what his status is now?

Berkeley Antifa Professor Arrested After 4chan "Trolls" Unmask Radical Thug - Next Project: Seth Rich Murder

Last edited:
I would actually rather talk with a 'honest liberal' than a moderate or pc republican...both of which if they decide you are tooooo radical would stab you in the back.

All three are actually liberals. Don't talk to any of them is your best bet.

I would not dispute that and there are very few honest liberals. The Old School liberals were not so bad, but there are few of them left.

Contratst this: Milton Friedman: Old School Liberalism with what the miliennia liberals of today believe? They cry out for government help. The previous generation may have depended on their parents, but the milennials cry out for government help, free tuition, free any and everything, even some are demanding a free salary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back