🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Which Parent Do I Not Need - My Mom or My Dad?"

Calling a child stupid is how liberals describe someone with a differing opinion.

You get dumber everyday.

You idiots.

I forget I'm talking to a crowd of idiots.

Thanks for not answering the question doofus.

LMAO You ought to write a thesaurus on how many different ways you can call someone stupid.

2009-12-21-self-awareness.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Grace

Each parent has unique skills and life experiences they can teach a child. It does not always mean that you have to have one parent of each sex for you to grow up to be a responsible adult. The key is not sex but the amount of love thay have to give you and the amount of morality and ethics they can instill in you.
The world has enough hate Grace. You need to tell your parents that they should not be forcefeeding their own hatred into your 11 year old mind and that you need to learn what is really important in life and not be judgemental over others

Same sex marriage is not going to deprive this stupid 11 year old of either of her parents.

Screaming Eagle seems to think that it will. We can excuse an 11 year old...who will excuse Screaming Eagle?

she will not be deprived of her so-called "legal" parents (at least until they get divorced).....but she will be deprived of one of her biological parents...right from the start of her life...

depite what the Hollyweird movies may depict no guy is going to become a real mother to her.....:eusa_hand:

Same sex marriage is not going to deprive this stupid 11 year old of either of her parents.

Screaming Eagle seems to think that it will. We can excuse an 11 year old...who will excuse Screaming Eagle?

she will not be deprived of her so-called "legal" parents (at least until they get divorced).....but she will be deprived of one of her biological parents...right from the start of her life...

depite what the Hollyweird movies may depict no guy is going to become a real mother to her.....:eusa_hand:

Who's planning on taking this girl's parent(s) away, ScreamingEagle? What law will take her parents away?

Who's planning on taking this girl's parent(s) away, ScreamingEagle? What law will take her parents away?

why....? what happened to her...?

I asked a question, Screaming Eagle. Who's planning on taking this girl's parent(s) away? What law will take one or both of her parents away?

Really. So if same sex marriage is legal poor Gracie is going to have to choose which of her parents will no longer be there? How does that work exactly? Is the state going to assign her parents out to new spouses?

The only people who want to take children's parents away from them are those who seem to think that life is an episode of Leave it to Beaver. Luckily, they are a dying breed and their voice is getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

I asked a question, Screaming Eagle. Who's planning on taking this girl's parent(s) away? What law will take one or both of her parents away?

i have no idea about the specific 11yo girl in the article....i believe she was just speaking for all children as was i.....but perhaps you can elucidate....

Are you saying a woman can take the place of a father?

That's a stupid thing to say. Some kids are raised by single mom. Some don't have a father OR a mother.

Yeah, and our prisons are full of men who were raised by such women.

Single moms aren't a social problem, right?

Sooooo... following that to it's logical conclusion...

We need to prevent single women from having children? Forced birth control maybe?

And we need to confiscate the children of widowed mothers?

Just like Mitt Romney's grand kids...(Tag or Flurg or one of the Romney boys used surrogacy)

Hell yes. Some of the stupid ass lazy men that think they are fathers. I would rather one of my grandchildren to have 2 loving parents that show respect and love and care for one another than some macho piece of crap male that thinks all he has to do i inject semen.
Get a real look at life.

If Grace's parents had been two women, which one would she not have needed?

Are you saying a woman can take the place of a father?

Just like Mitt Romney's grand kids...(Tag or Flurg or one of the Romney boys used surrogacy)

Tagg Romney's twin boys are the biological result of both he and his wife Jen....

the children are NOT being denied either their mother OR their father....

Forum List

Back