🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Which Parent Do I Not Need - My Mom or My Dad?"

If Grace's parents had been two women, which one would she not have needed?

Are you saying a woman can take the place of a father?

Tell us why not.

Because men and women are not the same.

When young men grow up without a rational, calm male presence in their lives they are handicapped in that they have not had the benefit of a good example to follow. That's why it's no surprise that our prisons are full of men who grew up with no father figure in their lives.

A woman cannot teach a young boy how to be a man.

A woman does not know what young men go thru in their early years so would not know how to address problems unique to males.

Last edited:
Next we'll see this young girl step up to encourage legislature that forced parents with children to stay together and not divorce...and to take children away from single parents.

That is an entirely logical conclusion one must reach based on her reasoning.

Boys learn how to treat women from their fathers. Girls learn how to treat men and what kind of treatment to expect from men from their fathers.

Hate to tell you but some fathers really suck at being parents. Some mothers also suck at being parents. Sex alone does not determine your parenting skills. I would prefer two parents of the same sex who were loving and motivated to two parents of the opposite sex who are indifferent

Thanks for not answering the question doofus.

Sorry you had such a lousy upbringing.

Current divorce laws and societal pressure are used to promote divorce. Families aren't forced to stay together but they are encouraged to separate.

Tell us why not.

When young men grow up without a rational, calm male presence in their lives they are handicapped in that they have not had the benefit of a good example to follow. That's why it's no surprise that our prisons are full of men who grew up with no father figure in their lives.

A woman does not know what young men go thru in their early years so would not know how to address problems unique to males.

What do you say to successful men who have been raised by single mothers?

Hate to tell you but some fathers really suck at being parents. Some mothers also suck at being parents. Sex alone does not determine your parenting skills. I would prefer two parents of the same sex who were loving and motivated to two parents of the opposite sex who are indifferent

Thanks for not answering the question doofus.

Sorry you had such a lousy upbringing.

The answer is a resounding yes

I would rather see a loving woman in that role than a disinterested father. So your answer is that a father is not always the best solution

Tell us why not.

Show that these men didn't have a father figure in the life be it an Uncle, Grandfather, teacher, coach etc..

If I implied that every male raised in a single parent home is destined for prison then I should have made myself more clear, I forget I'm talking to a crowd of idiots. Of course there are exceptions, but I would be willing to bet these exceptions had a positive male influence in their lives.

No. I'm asking which parent did she not need. Seems a simple question even an 11 year old could ask.

Who's taking away any of HER parents? Answer that one.

(Children NEED the parents they have...by 11 they have bonded with whatever parents they have....ask the 11 year old child of two women or two men which parent they don't "NEED" and see what their answer is.)

Show that these men didn't have a father figure in the life be it an Uncle, Grandfather, teacher, coach etc..

If I implied that every male raised in a single parent home is destined for prison then I should have made myself more clear, I forget I'm talking to a crowd of idiots. Of course there are exceptions, but I would be willing to bet these exceptions had a positive male influence in their lives.

That must make you feel better, eh?

No. I'm asking which parent did she not need. Seems a simple question even an 11 year old could ask.

The answer would be either one.

She doesn't need two mothers.

She needs a mother and a father.

An interesting response. Mind numbingly cold-hearted on your part, showing absolutely no concern or empathy for the child. The correct answer is... she needs them both. They are her parents.

Perhaps the problem is that you are so fixated on what the parents are that you fail to see the family.

There are many children who have neither a father or a mother. Shipped around foster homes or raised in orphanages. I think they would benefit greatly from any supporting parental figures, be they single, same-sex, or traditional figures.

You idiots have to use hypotheticals to make your argument.

Just concentrate on the topic and the question posed.

And yes speaking the truth always makes me feel better.

There are many children who have neither a father or a mother. Shipped around foster homes or raised in orphanages. I think they would benefit greatly from any supporting parental figures, be they single, same-sex, or traditional figures.

Speculation.

Speculation.

Well saying that any couple will be good parents is speculation. I believe the financial and emotional support parents of any gender or orientation can provide serve to benefit the child.

Also in an earlier post you mentioned that successful kids probably had a strong male role model in their lives. That's as much speculation as anything I've said.

You idiots have to use hypotheticals to make your argument.

Just concentrate on the topic and the question posed.

And yes speaking the truth always makes me feel better.

Again, trying to make yourself feel better, eh? You have an interesting self-esteem issue.

Forum List

Back