Which "side" of the "fence" are you on?

"On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then."

So let us know when you start doing that, Pompous Mac.

Leave them as a vivid reminder. Work more on opening lines of communication and see if some who support leaving them change their minds and get rid of them on their own. Stop protesting morons like the white "supremacists" because the attention only motivates them. And because it can now get you killed.

Nazis don't go away because you ignore them. Just remember, it was all of 10 years between the Beer Hall Putsch (When Hitler's Mob rioted in Munich) and when Hitler got sworn in as Chancellor. Ten years after that the whole world was in flames.

heh - it will get old soon enough. nut jobs have 1 thing in common on both sides.

they're fucking stupid and nothing is going to change that.
maybe you're right but how fn stupid does one have to be who like our president can't condemn nazis and alt right people Even his own people can't believe he didn't
how f'n stupid is it to boil down something to such a base binary response and ignore all the reasons people may have to feel that way that when you have open conversation you'd see they don't agree with nazis and the like, the term, it would seem, it just being used as a broad paintbrush vs. giving something more thought.
did trump give it more thought when condemning the ceo of merck instead of the alt right and nazis ? His subjects were able to Why not him? afraid he'd lose David Dukes vote?
dunno.

did obama ever give it thought when he trashed the police at every turn before evidence was even available?
did obama think it through when he invited clock boy to the white house? hey, now we know he was a full of shit kid from a full of shit family and it was all a plan from the beginning.

also - that's not exactly what happened unless you choose to boil things down to that in order to prop up your hate.
you needed evidence when ON CAMERA you see a cop shooting a kid 7 times in the back?? for example
yep.

but funny you run to a "this should be a slam dunk" scenario when not all of them were that clean cut. in fact, very few were. obama hit the trail running on this tangent of insulting officers right off the bat when the college professor had the police stop him from breaking into his own home.

the officers acted stupidly - he said. and at the time he had no clue how they acted or why - just that a policeman dared to question a black man so it just be because he was black.

see the big pic cause i am not going to micro-slice this up and pretend a small piece is the entire picture.

‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’: Ex-Bush ethics czar blasts Trump administration’s support of racists
Richard-Painter-screencap-410x220.png

Stephen Bannon: Donald Trump Hire Has Ties to Alt-Right | Time.com
The alt-right supported Trump. Now its members want him to satisfy
Donald Trump's alt-right administration has shady foreign ties
so is the far left....

I'm on the side that loves watching these tools pummel each other. Fuck McGregor/Mayweather. We need more of these retards being plowed into by vehicles.
i hear you Aaron,the far left and right should all be put on an Island in the middle of the Pacific were they can kill each other off...

maybe you're right but how fn stupid does one have to be who like our president can't condemn nazis and alt right people Even his own people can't believe he didn't
how f'n stupid is it to boil down something to such a base binary response and ignore all the reasons people may have to feel that way that when you have open conversation you'd see they don't agree with nazis and the like, the term, it would seem, it just being used as a broad paintbrush vs. giving something more thought.
did trump give it more thought when condemning the ceo of merck instead of the alt right and nazis ? His subjects were able to Why not him? afraid he'd lose David Dukes vote?
dunno.

did obama ever give it thought when he trashed the police at every turn before evidence was even available?
did obama think it through when he invited clock boy to the white house? hey, now we know he was a full of shit kid from a full of shit family and it was all a plan from the beginning.

also - that's not exactly what happened unless you choose to boil things down to that in order to prop up your hate.
you needed evidence when ON CAMERA you see a cop shooting a kid 7 times in the back?? for example
yep.

but funny you run to a "this should be a slam dunk" scenario when not all of them were that clean cut. in fact, very few were. obama hit the trail running on this tangent of insulting officers right off the bat when the college professor had the police stop him from breaking into his own home.

the officers acted stupidly - he said. and at the time he had no clue how they acted or why - just that a policeman dared to question a black man so it just be because he was black.

see the big pic cause i am not going to micro-slice this up and pretend a small piece is the entire picture.
and you certainly don't think blacks and whites are treated the same ,,,do you?

maybe. even when people who committed the acts in question tell you their motivation is not what you say it is/was, the left still likes to march on as if the other side lied about this and pretend they're still right.

all i can do is go back and read what has been said and apply it as best i can to a time i was never a part of. i can be right on some of what i think and i could be wrong also. but all i can do is keep the hate out of the topics as much as possible and continue to do what we're doing.

talking w/o insulting.

Maybe, but some of the reasons I see people bring up and try to pass on make no sense and just contradict history. I get that we don't want to feel bad about what our forefathers did. As someone who grew up in the South I'd like it a lot better if they had better reasons and we could sanitize what they said in public, in their letters, in how they acted.

But I'll tell you right now, campaign speeches are probably the LAST thing I'd look at, especially when trying to win votes when your opponents are saying you are intending to destroy the US over slavery.

dunno.

yep.

nope.

think they ever will be? and if so, does this include how blacks treat whites?

staying mad at the past and making it go away isn't going to fix our collective future.

dunno.

yep.

nope.

staying mad at the past and making it go away isn't going to fix our collective future.
right now imo the dividing lines are deeper than ever How will it ever be repaired is beyond my paygrade

maybe. even when people who committed the acts in question tell you their motivation is not what you say it is/was, the left still likes to march on as if the other side lied about this and pretend they're still right.

all i can do is go back and read what has been said and apply it as best i can to a time i was never a part of. i can be right on some of what i think and i could be wrong also. but all i can do is keep the hate out of the topics as much as possible and continue to do what we're doing.

talking w/o insulting.

Maybe, but some of the reasons I see people bring up and try to pass on make no sense and just contradict history. I get that we don't want to feel bad about what our forefathers did. As someone who grew up in the South I'd like it a lot better if they had better reasons and we could sanitize what they said in public, in their letters, in how they acted.

But I'll tell you right now, campaign speeches are probably the LAST thing I'd look at, especially when trying to win votes when your opponents are saying you are intending to destroy the US over slavery.
and that's a fair point. just from my own research while slavery was a big issue at the time, it was not the ONLY issue and a bigger issue of being told how to live was also a huge reason for this.

i see a lot of "you must live this way" going on today. this person said something unpopular, they must be ridiculed and fired from their job!!! you WILL accept this lifestyle and make them cakes!!! no, they don't have to make trump cakes, stop being silly...

there's a shitton of stupid going on these days also that in the end is based on so little respect for another person and LOOKING for reasons to hold them down, keep them back, insult them and the like.

*we* need to be better than this and part of that is looking for where we agree moreso than where we don't.

Lies are all you have. But I figure this isn't good enough for you because you need your political "points" to be scored.

The Nazis were the largest party at a few points during the Weimar period, and they were included in a coalition government with the conservative parties following the legal procedure under the Weimar Constitution.

No, meally mouthed statements from spokesmen don't quite cut it. Nor does saying that the Nazis met a legal technicality when they siezed power against the will of the majority. (Kind of like Trump)

I'm being ignored by the warriors for free speech. Love it.

True enough. Marty and Mac are really kind of self-righteous...

And those goal posts move, surprise surprise. So in reality it isn't no response, it's "a response I'm going to ignore for political football reasons".

Haaaaaacccck.

And your brand of banal evil self righteousness is far worse than anyone else's on this board, your lazy single reply fucktard.

dunno.

yep.

nope.

right now imo the dividing lines are deeper than ever How will it ever be repaired is beyond my paygrade
apathy.

i don't say that to be mean but you can only hate for so long before you just get tired of it and go find something else to do. the constant whining of the 10% on either side will get boring before long and people will learn, in time, responding to it never changes it, just drags you into it and makes it harder to get through.

i can't change you, eddie. but i can change my own mindset by keeping it open and trying to understand what someone else is saying when they take the time to say it w/o insulting.

Again, "The Cops didn't protect me when I acted like a racist asshole" doesn't seem very sensible to me.

It's not what I said, but actually that should make sense to you. It's the police's job to intervene for the sake of safety / laws being broken.

But what I did say is that police didn't follow the laws or do their fucking jobs and shit got real.

and that's a fair point. just from my own research while slavery was a big issue at the time, it was not the ONLY issue and a bigger issue of being told how to live was also a huge reason for this.

i see a lot of "you must live this way" going on today. this person said something unpopular, they must be ridiculed and fired from their job!!! you WILL accept this lifestyle and make them cakes!!! no, they don't have to make trump cakes, stop being silly...

there's a shitton of stupid going on these days also that in the end is based on so little respect for another person and LOOKING for reasons to hold them down, keep them back, insult them and the like.

*we* need to be better than this and part of that is looking for where we agree moreso than where we don't.

Not the only but we'd agree it was the fundamental reason. The cornerstone reason. That the south thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery and the North's (and with Lincoln in office, now the Federal Governments) opposition to that institution was far and away the primary reason.

I mean you read some of those minutes when states were debating secession, the survival of slavery was the topic.

As for someone saying something stupid at work, that's one thing. If they intentionally say something offensive on a media platform, I don't think a company should have to support that person. Your decisions are yours, but so are the consequences of those decisions and words. I can't sit there and say "it's good Kaepernick is out of a job for sitting during the national anthem, but that bakery that won't bake cakes for a gay wedding should never have been outed".

The police unlawfully barricaded the meeting place for which Unite The Right had a permit. Then the police allowed for mob rule. That's the facts, bitch.

STEP!

So what you are saying is they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

That's not what I said at all.

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

yes it is implicitly what you said - Democrats were counting on rightwingers getting violent, it was their master plan.

And whats with the CRAZY ?

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.

Was there or was there not violence at this rally because the cops didn't do their jobs?

Not the only but we'd agree it was the fundamental reason. The cornerstone reason. That the south thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery and the North's (and with Lincoln in office, now the Federal Governments) opposition to that institution was far and away the primary reason.

I mean you read some of those minutes when states were debating secession, the survival of slavery was the topic.

As for someone saying something stupid at work, that's one thing. If they intentionally say something offensive on a media platform, I don't think a company should have to support that person. Your decisions are yours, but so are the consequences of those decisions and words. I can't sit there and say "it's good Kaepernick is out of a job for sitting during the national anthem, but that bakery that won't bake cakes for a gay wedding should never have been outed".
well it's stupid to force one bakery to bake those cakes but not another viewpoints. you either force this or you don't. as far as i'm concerned you have the right to open up any business you want and let the market determine if you succeed or fail.

So what you are saying is they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

That's not what I said at all.

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

yes it is implicitly what you said - Democrats were counting on rightwingers getting violent, it was their master plan.

And whats with the CRAZY ?

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.

Was there or was there not violence at this rally because the cops didn't do their jobs?

You can criticize particular decisions by the police, but that is besides the point.

Police did not make anyone behave violently, so stop deflecting the responsibility, it's not an excuse.

Last edited:

well it's stupid to force one bakery to bake those cakes but not another viewpoints. you either force this or you don't. as far as i'm concerned you have the right to open up any business you want and let the market determine if you succeed or fail.
how do you deny a customer that's shopping in your store ? can we deny blacks ,whites, ?I'm old enough to remember white only drinking fountains in Ga....and bathrooms for white males and females but just one for blacks I think if those alt right people had their way we'd go back to those bad ol days

Forum List

Back