Which "side" of the "fence" are you on?

This latest incident violent incident in Charlottesville is once again illustrating how our divisions are increasing, and how the "sides" of the "fence" are becoming more clear.

On one side of the fence, we have the people who appear to think they're "accomplishing" something by screaming at, verbally attacking, insulting, blaming, and now, finally, physically attacking and even KILLING those who dare to disagree with them. Attack, attack, attack, no matter what.

Their political affiliations are irrelevant, because their behaviors are so similar. They would much rather scream than communicate. They would much rather attack than heal. They would much rather "beat" those who dare to disagree than find a way to co-exist with them like normal, well-adjusted adults.

On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then.

So, which side of the fence are you on?

The DNC has aligned with progressives and phucked themselves big time in the process. They have become the party for twisted minded degenerates and the like.
I'm on the side that believes 6 foot 4 inch Bubba in a dress with an 8 inch penis and a beard should shit next to Robert and not next to Christina.

Last edited:
Well, we know what side the liberal-hijacked govts. and civil services are on. They enabled this entire slaughter for their own purposes.

So they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

Nice conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

The police unlawfully barricaded the meeting place for which Unite The Right had a permit. Then the police allowed for mob rule. That's the facts, bitch.

STEP!

So what you are saying is they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

That's not what I said at all.

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

I'm being ignored by the warriors for free speech. Love it.
You are free to speak. They are free to ignore you. That's how it works.
The Regressives really aren't up on this topic.
you should see my ignore list. :)
have no need for an ignore list you right wing nut jobs are my entertainment
heh - it will get old soon enough. nut jobs have 1 thing in common on both sides.

they're fucking stupid and nothing is going to change that.
maybe you're right but how fn stupid does one have to be who like our president can't condemn nazis and alt right people Even his own people can't believe he didn't

You are free to speak. They are free to ignore you. That's how it works.
heh - it will get old soon enough. nut jobs have 1 thing in common on both sides.

maybe you're right but how fn stupid does one have to be who like our president can't condemn nazis and alt right people Even his own people can't believe he didn't
how f'n stupid is it to boil down something to such a base binary response and ignore all the reasons people may have to feel that way that when you have open conversation you'd see they don't agree with nazis and the like, the term, it would seem, it just being used as a broad paintbrush vs. giving something more thought.

This latest incident violent incident in Charlottesville is once again illustrating how our divisions are increasing, and how the "sides" of the "fence" are becoming more clear.

On one side of the fence, we have the people who appear to think they're "accomplishing" something by screaming at, verbally attacking, insulting, blaming, and now, finally, physically attacking and even KILLING those who dare to disagree with them. Attack, attack, attack, no matter what.

Their political affiliations are irrelevant, because their behaviors are so similar. They would much rather scream than communicate. They would much rather attack than heal. They would much rather "beat" those who dare to disagree than find a way to co-exist with them like normal, well-adjusted adults.

On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then.

A couple of observations. The Charlotte protest is over a bunch of white folks thinking that tearing down confederate statues is an attack on white history. How does one rectify that with the left wing's accusation that the statues are a tribute to racism?

On which side, if you need to be on a side, do you fall? Those statues have been in place for YEARS why the need to take them down NOW? Why did the left wing feel the need to attack the group protesting? Of course you will say they did not but if they would have just ignored the original protest we would have never heard of the protest nor cared.

So how do you peacefully accommodate both sides? Leave 1/2 a statue in place? The left wing would have none of it. Those statues must be removed, not because they are particularly offensive to anyone but because the left wing says so. And there ain't nothing that irks people more then to be told what to do especially over something that has almost no significance or really effects anyone.

So how do we deal with "my way or the highway' left wing that controls the MSM?

Or do we just say f..k the white folks?

Well, we know what side the liberal-hijacked govts. and civil services are on. They enabled this entire slaughter for their own purposes.

So they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

The police unlawfully barricaded the meeting place for which Unite The Right had a permit. Then the police allowed for mob rule. That's the facts, bitch.

STEP!

So what you are saying is they counted on white nationalists being really violent and were proven right.

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

yes it is implicitly what you said - Democrats were counting on rightwingers getting violent, it was their master plan.

And whats with the CRAZY outbursts? Feeling a bit violent, are you?

Last edited:

how f'n stupid is it to boil down something to such a base binary response and ignore all the reasons people may have to feel that way that when you have open conversation you'd see they don't agree with nazis and the like, the term, it would seem, it just being used as a broad paintbrush vs. giving something more thought.
did trump give it more thought when condemning the ceo of merck instead of the alt right and nazis ? His subjects were able to Why not him? afraid he'd lose David Dukes vote?

STEP!

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

yes it is implicitly what you said - Democrats were counting on rightwingers getting violent, it was their master plan.

And whats with the CRAZY ?

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

A couple of observations. The Charlotte protest is over a bunch of white folks thinking that tearing down confederate statues is an attack on white history. How does one rectify that with the left wing's accusation that the statues are a tribute to racism?

On which side, if you need to be on a side, do you fall? Those statues have been in place for YEARS why the need to take them down NOW? Why did the left wing feel the need to attack the group protesting? Of course you will say they did not but if they would have just ignored the original protest we would have never heard of the protest nor cared.

So how do you peacefully accommodate both sides? Leave 1/2 a statue in place? The left wing would have none of it. Those statues must be removed, not because they are particularly offensive to anyone but because the left wing says so. And there ain't nothing that irks people more then to be told what to do especially over something that has almost no significance or really effects anyone.

No I'd say let the townspeople vote if they want those racist symbols around so be it

Per my OP, I'm on the second side of the fence:

"On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then."

did trump give it more thought when condemning the ceo of merck instead of the alt right and nazis ? His subjects were able to Why not him? afraid he'd lose David Dukes vote?
dunno.

did obama ever give it thought when he trashed the police at every turn before evidence was even available?
did obama think it through when he invited clock boy to the white house? hey, now we know he was a full of shit kid from a full of shit family and it was all a plan from the beginning.

also - that's not exactly what happened unless you choose to boil things down to that in order to prop up your hate.

I'd like to think we're better than that, and I certainly think this country has seen more civilized times internally. There are too many people with a vested professional interest in keeping us divided and angry at each other, and it's definitely working.

Dude, I usually treat you with kid gloves because you are such a pompous fool.

But hey, I've lived through times where we had massive riots in the streets, where domestic terrorists groups like the SLA and Weather Underground blew people up, and where things really seemed to be going to hell in a handbasket more than they are now.

What happened yesterday was awful... probably made worse by a president who has openly encouraged that kind of hateful rhetoric. but you all need to get over yourself.

Yes, a president shouldn't say things like this:

The President accused Romney of murder no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012;

The President said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“;

Or how the media ignored the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”

Or a president should never say that the "police acted stupidly" before the President has all the facts.

"On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then."

Yeah yeah hard freakin' decision. You make the dichotomy that either a person is a raving loon or a logical well adjusted patriot like yourself. BS. The whole situation is another example of the left wing arguing kumbyya mFer do as I say.

I am calling you out. What side do you fall on over the protest in Charlotte? Do you tear down the statues or leave them be?

STEP!

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

I explicitly said that the cops didn't follow the laws or enforce the laws and allowed for mob rule. You seem to implicitly support that.

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.

President Trump's comments were actually exactly right. They did not make the situation worse. He condemned the actions of this ONE person while not making the situation worse. Obama could learns something from Trump.

STEP!

STEP, I SAID, BITCH!

Cops not following rules never caused me to get into a car and start running people over - strange that eh?

Wise up, this is not something that could be blamed on anyone but the perpetrators.
You mean perpetrator, don't you?

President Trump's comments were actually exactly right. They did not make the situation worse. He condemned the actions of this ONE person while not making the situation worse. Obama could learns something from Trump.

No he didn't do that - he spoke about everyone needing to treat everyone good (kumbaya talk right wingers ridiculed Obama over) - that is not specific to one person.

He also didn't take this very relevant opportunity (or any opportunity ever) to reject white supremacist deplorables - because he knows who his base is..

i can understand the point of having these in public places but i also understand we need to quit altering history as we need it to be today. those were some jacked up times for a lot of reasons back then and the north telling the south how to live and what to do was a big reason for the split. slavery just happened to be one of those issues but not the one the north really cared about when you read more of the history behind the war.

if you forget the past you repeat it. we seem to be repeating it while still tearing it down.

Yeah yeah hard freakin' decision. You make the dichotomy that either a person is a raving loon or a logical well adjusted patriot like yourself. BS. The whole situation is another example of the left wing arguing kumbyya mFer do as I say.

I am calling you out. What side do you fall on over the protest in Charlotte? Do you tear down the statues or leave them be?
Gosh, I've been called out.

Leave them as a vivid reminder. Work more on opening lines of communication and see if some who support leaving them change their minds and get rid of them on their own. Stop protesting morons like the white "supremacists" because the attention only motivates them. And because it can now get you killed.

Easy. Since I don't have a partisan flank to protect, I can be honest at all times.

Forum List

Back