Which "side" of the "fence" are you on?

Interesting. So as long as people are for the "American way"?

Naturally, screw the Dutch, that is a given.

Any ideology will work if everyone is on the same page and agrees, even communism. The problem is, people disagree, so the question becomes what is the best ideology for people who disagree, or may not be for your "American way"? Put a better way, what ideology can adapt to the reality of human nature rather than wishing human nature were a certain way?

The larger question is, is there a good ideology that can join together a people that are at odds, or, can true diversity work?

I'm skeptical.
We're the country where many ideologies can co-exist without being attacked for those views.

tell that to blm and antifa and KKK. tell that to CNN and MSNBC and NY times, etc. One sided media and radical hate groups prevent the co-existence that we all want and value.

The only one I side with is that poor Dodge Challenger. Way to fuck up a nice car, dbag.

And the two State Troopers that died. I side with them.

Otherwise, it was just shitheads colliding with douchebags. No love for either side this morning.

The only one I side with is that poor Dodge Challenger. Way to fuck up a nice car, dbag.

Otherwise, it was just shitheads colliding with douchebags. No love for either side this morning.
He drove over people, then backed up.

That's called the "Rachel Corrie maneuver".

He drove over people, then backed up.

That's called the "Rachel Corrie maneuver".

he should be convicted or murder. no one disagrees with that. The problem is that you on the left give a pass to those on your side who commit violent acts and murder innocents.

he should be convicted or murder. no one disagrees with that. The problem is that you on the left give a pass to those on your side who commit violent acts and murder innocents.
I condemned the shooting of GOP members at that softball game the moment I heard what went down. I don't know anyone on the left who would give that a pass.

what do you disagree with? that the media is biased? that blm and kkk are hate groups?
I disagree with the premise that you are dependent on others to have co-existance.

co-existence is a two way street. Muslims refuse to con-exist with Christians and jews in Saudi Arabia for example. tolerance and respect is a two way street, see my thread with that title.

I condemned the shooting of GOP members at that softball game the moment I heard what went down. I don't know anyone on the left who would give that a pass.
Good to hear. Unfortunately, I did see some...some of my friends at that (well...fb friends)...who thought the shooting was justified.

then you didn't listen to the news during that week. there were people on the left wishing Scalise would die and lamenting that the guy did not kill more republicans. But no condemnation of that rhetoric from the leaders of the "tolerant" left.

then you didn't listen to the news during that week. there were people on the left wishing Scalise would die and lamenting that the guy did not kill more republicans. But no condemnation of that rhetoric from the leaders of the "tolerant" left.
I can only speak for myself. I'm a liberal. And I condemned it.

This latest incident violent incident in Charlottesville is once again illustrating how our divisions are increasing, and how the "sides" of the "fence" are becoming more clear.

On one side of the fence, we have the people who appear to think they're "accomplishing" something by screaming at, verbally attacking, insulting, blaming, and now, finally, physically attacking and even KILLING those who dare to disagree with them. Attack, attack, attack, no matter what.

Their political affiliations are irrelevant, because their behaviors are so similar. They would much rather scream than communicate. They would much rather attack than heal. They would much rather "beat" those who dare to disagree than find a way to co-exist with them like normal, well-adjusted adults.

On the other side of the fence is the majority of the country, those who know that the only way to solve problems is to communicate and cooperate. That you're not always going to get your way. That sometimes you have to be a little humble, check your ego, and respect differing opinions. And that -- horror of horrors -- you may actually be wrong about something now and then.

So, which side of the fence are you on?
I'm on the side of the American way. Being tolerant of others and their beliefs (except the Dutch).

Is it the shoes?

I can only speak for myself. I'm a liberal. And I condemned it.

Ask him for links (he ignores me because I ask him for links).

Forum List

Back