🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which would you rather have $1m in the bank or Social Security Check???

1. It's not your money when we can take it, it's ours. 2. The money is NOT for YOUR retirement. It is used to pay the current beneficiaries. You get a Credit for it, that's all. It's not a savings account, and if you die young, you get NOTHING because it wasn't YOUR money.
That's how it works.

Absolutely: it's a Ponzi scheme with participation forced at gunpoint.
That is incorrect, on both points.

No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it's still a lie!

1. It's not your money when we can take it, it's ours. 2. The money is NOT for YOUR retirement. It is used to pay the current beneficiaries. You get a Credit for it, that's all. It's not a savings account, and if you die young, you get NOTHING because it wasn't YOUR money.
That's how it works.

First of all, thank you for the laugh!

Second, who is this "we" shit? You're just another liberal parasite mooching off of the system. You're not a government IRS agent.

Third, if it's not my money then why does the federal government reach into my bank account to take it? And why do they track what was taken from me if it's not mine :eek:

(You continue to illustrate your profound ignorance of Social Security :lol:)
1. You're an idiot, or a child, which is the same thing in this case..
2. "We" is your government, your society, your elders.
3. Your money is what is left after we take our cut, and we don't reach into your bank account, we take it from your wages before you are even paid. We allow you to make money here, it's optional, and we take some of it back for things your society agree are necessary, like roads, bridges, courts, police, firemen, and Social Security which is not a savings account.

You have no dollars in Social Security, zero. You have only a credit for what we've taken from you as a tax. If the program folds tomorrow, you get nothing, zero. That's how it works. It's not your money in Social Security. You have none, only a debt to you that will be paid by others. A We Owe You, if you live that long that is. That's it, that how the system works.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I thought it wasn't "my" money - yet you just said it was my wages before they are paid to me. Hence it is my money.

By the way junior, not all of us work part time at a gas station like you do. The IRS reaches into my bank account for my money which I earned.

Seriously, how does it feel to be owned junior? Come back to USMB after you've completed the 12th grade.

Second, who is this "we" shit? You're just another liberal parasite mooching off of the system. You're not a government IRS agent.

Third, if it's not my money then why does the federal government reach into my bank account to take it? And why do they track what was taken from me if it's not mine :eek:

3. Your money is what is left after we take our cut, and we don't reach into your bank account, we take it from your wages before you are even paid. We allow you to make money here, it's optional, and we take some of it back for things your society agree are necessary, like roads, bridges, courts, police, firemen, and Social Security which is not a savings account.

You have no dollars in Social Security, zero. You have only a credit for what we've taken from you as a tax. If the program folds tomorrow, you get nothing, zero. That's how it works. It's not your money in Social Security. You have none, only a debt to you that will be paid by others. A We Owe You, if you live that long that is. That's it, that how the system works.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I thought it wasn't "my" money - yet you just said it was my wages before they are paid to me. Hence it is my money.

By the way junior, not all of us work part time at a gas station like you do. The IRS reaches into my bank account for my money which I earned.

Seriously, how does it feel to be owned junior? Come back to USMB after you've completed the 12th grade.
If the IRS does then you should pay your taxes. And your money is what's left after we take our cut. The taxes are taken out first for a reason, they're ours not yours. You get what's left and that is up to us.

Last edited:
That's how it works.

What an absolutely bizarre thing to say. It's ignorant. It's pure communism. And as always with this high school kid, it is completely wrong.

He's too ignorant of the U.S. Constitution to realize that the federal government has 18 enumerated powers and are forbidden legally to be involved on anything beyond that. Therefore they do not "allow" me to make money. They couldn't stop me if they wanted to because they simply hold no authority to stop me.

Now go Google 18 enumerated powers junior and embarrass yourself by commenting in the first thing you skim past which aligns with your absurd ideology - just like you did with the "Mormon bible version" :lol:

If the IRS does then you should pay your taxes. And your money is what's left after we take our cut. The taxes are taken out first for a reason, they're ours not yours. You get what's left that is up to us.

You poor naïve boy. He's completely clueless how it works for entrepreneurs. All he knows is how it works for high school kids working part time as check out clerks... :lol:

If the IRS does then you should pay your taxes. And your money is what's left after we take our cut. The taxes are taken out first for a reason, they're ours not yours. You get what's left that is up to us.

You poor naïve boy. He's completely clueless how it works for entrepreneurs. All he knows is how it works for high school kids working part time as check out clerks... :lol:
I'm aware of it all, which is why I pay double what you pay. It's the law.

What an absolutely bizarre thing to say. It's ignorant. It's pure communism. And as always with this high school kid, it is completely wrong.

He's too ignorant of the U.S. Constitution to realize that the federal government has 18 enumerated powers and are forbidden legally to be involved on anything beyond that. Therefore they do not "allow" me to make money. They couldn't stop me if they wanted to because they simply hold no authority to stop me.

Now go Google 18 enumerated powers junior and embarrass yourself by commenting in the first thing you skim past which aligns with your absurd ideology - just like you did with the "Mormon bible version" :lol:
I deal in Reality, not your Fantsayland.

And the reason Capitalism works here is because we allow it to and put into place what is necessary. You think we don't have the power but we own your ass little man. That's the reality.

Last edited:

And the reason Capitalism works here is because we allow it to and put into place what is necessary. You think we don't have the power but we own your ass little man. That's the reality.

Junior, you're not even old enough to own your own automobile yet. You have to be 18 to sign the papers... :lol:

You're also not old enough to vote - so please spare us this "we" stuff.

Lastly junior, capitalism worked from day 1 in this country. Nothing was put in place for it, and what has been unconstitutionally "put in place" in the modern era by you Dumbocrats has only negatively impacted the free market (like how you asshats have spent 38 years and a trillion dollars on your comical "green energy pipe-dream which most recently ended with the collapse of Solyndra after a $500 million infusion of wasted tax payer dollars).

"Your money is not your money - it belongs to us. We take it from your wages" - PaintMyHouse (yes folks, this lad is a special kind of stupid :lol:)

Junior, you're not even old enough to own your own automobile yet. You have to be 18 to sign the papers... :lol:

You're also not old enough to vote - so please spare us this "we" stuff.

Lastly junior, capitalism worked from day 1 in this country. Nothing was put in place for it, and what has been unconstitutionally "put in place" in the modern era by you Dumbocrats has only negatively impacted the free market (like how you asshats have spent 38 years and a trillion dollars on your comical "green energy pipe-dream which most recently ended with the collapse of Solyndra after a $500 million infusion of wasted tax payer dollars).

"Your money is not your money - it belongs to us. We take it from your wages" - PaintMyHouse (yes folks, this lad is a special kind of stupid :lol:)
No one can help stupid at your level little buddy. I posted what I did for others. If you can't understand payroll taxes, gross versus net, and how Social Security is funded, I can't help you.

If the IRS does then you should pay your taxes. And your money is what's left after we take our cut. The taxes are taken out first for a reason, they're ours not yours. You get what's left and that is up to us.

Quit saying we. You aren't anyone other than an occupant of your grandmas' basement. And if you don't want the IRS to have certain monies you move them differently.

Quit saying we. You aren't anyone other than an occupant of your grandmas' basement. And if you don't want the IRS to have certain monies you move them differently.
You're wrong so beat it.

You're wrong so beat it.

There is a reason you arguing with 50 different people on this thread - it is because you are wrong. But that's what happens when a high school kid jumps in on issues he knows nothing about.

You're wrong so beat it.

There is a reason you arguing with 50 different people on this thread - it is because you are wrong. But that's what happens when a high school kid jumps in on issues he knows nothing about.

Well he is right that it is a pay as you go system. The money you put in isn't just sitting there waiting for you to use it later. It goes to fund those who are currently collecting social security. So you can call the money yours if you want, but somebody else spends it.

You're wrong so beat it.

Well he is right that it is a pay as you go system. The money you put in isn't just sitting there waiting for you to use it later. It goes to fund those who are currently collecting social security. So you can call the money yours if you want, but somebody else spends it.
There you go, but little puppy won't believe it. His Fantasyland filter blocks all reality.

You're wrong so beat it.

Just like Bernie Madoff!

Which would you rather have $1m in the bank or Social Security Check???
That would depend on whether a working family is living paycheck to paycheck or realizes an income sufficient to save for retirement; in the case of the former one’s Social Security is the only option.

And even in the case of those able to realize an income sufficient to save for retirement, in the event of a job loss – such as has occurred during the Great Recession – for working Americans in their 40s and 50s who have exhausted all their savings, Social Security retirement is also their only option.

Last, when a working American becomes disabled through no fault of his own and is no longer able to work, Social Security disability is indeed his only option.

The OP is typical of the ignorance and naivete common to most on the right, where their reactionary, idealized, and failed fiscal dogma is proven wrong when exposed to the complex reality of 21st Century America.

Just like Bernie Madoff!
No. that was a Ponzi Scheme, a real one.

Just like Bernie Madoff!
No. that was a Ponzi Scheme, a real one.

Oh, you mean a pyramid scheme where current "investors" money is immediately handed over to previous "investors" who are cashing out.

Yeah, that's nothing like Social Security.... :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back