Zone1 White Americans and black Americans- something we can all agree on?

Do you feel that your skin color allows you power over other people?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
So the question is, do you feel that your skin color allow you power over others? Provide your answer and Please explain why.

The reason why this is brought up is because we have people on mass media networks who are multimillionaires who get in front of a camera and say “you ain’t my skin color you don’t know what it’s like to be me “ These are multimillionaires with capital wealth, telling working class men in America to shut up and sit down. That’s affectively what they’re doing. But more and more Americans are seeing this and that’s why the legacy media networks are losing. And that’s a way for a rich person on the media to use their skin color to gain power over people by saying “you don’t know what it’s like to be me you’re not my skin color. “

The trouble is regular every day Americans might see this and try to do it themselves whether on an Internet form, at the workplace whatever it might be .. they might now think it’s normal and healthy to just go up to another human being and say you don’t know what it’s like to be me you ain’t my skin color. Of course there’s nothing normal about this, it is not normal or healthy for an adult person to go up to another adult person and say “you don’t know what it’s like to be me because you don’t look like me. “

My answer to the question is no… I’m a man I want to be proud. I want to be masculine I want to be traditional, just like the masses of black men and white men in this country. We’re proud of where we come from and we respect the USA . We respect honor systems.

Last edited:
Of course if somebody is an employer that’s different I’m just talking about regular every day life when you walk outside of your house you’re at a baseball game, you’re at the shopping market whatever it might be you’re walking around town you see a white man you see a black man..

So the question is, do you feel that your skin color allow you power over others? Provide your answer and Please explain why.

My answer to the question is no… I’m a man I want to be proud. I want to be masculine I want to be traditional, just like the masses of black men and white men in this country. We’re proud of where we come from and we respect the USA . We respect honor systems.

My buddy goes to a Tiger game. Black woman in the last seat. My buddy asks if she can move her legs so he can squeeze by. She gives him attitude.

Makes whites miss the days when blacks knew their place. Today blacks still don't know their place in society because they've gone the extreme other way. Since they were forced to be police for 400 years I guess they're going to be rude for 400 years?

I live in a mostly white neighborhood. Whites have power here. We can all ignore any black who moves to our community. Many whites do this. I saw a new black family moving in I stopped, welcomed them to the neighborhood and introduced myself. It's called a random act of kindness. They go a long way.

That black woman in Detroit needs to learn about random acts of kindness. So do a lot of whites in metro Detroit.

I'm moving this to the race forum because it's inevitable without structure this discussion will go downhill quickly

My buddy goes to a Tiger game. Black woman in the last seat. My buddy asks if she can move her legs so he can squeeze by. She gives him attitude.

Makes whites miss the days when blacks knew their place. Today blacks still don't know their place in society because they've gone the extreme other way. Since they were forced to be police for 400 years I guess they're going to be rude for 400 years?

I live in a mostly white neighborhood. Whites have power here. We can all ignore any black who moves to our community. Many whites do this. I saw a new black family moving in I stopped, welcomed them to the neighborhood and introduced myself. It's called a random act of kindness. They go a long way.

That black woman in Detroit needs to learn about random acts of kindness. So do a lot of whites in metro Detroit.

I hear what you see and what you think most Americans in Detroit black or white feel about these issues.

Here in Buffalo, New York, most Black people and white people respect each other. If any black man or white man went up to another man and said you don’t know what it’s like to be me you’re not my skin color it’s grounds for a fistfight. That’s no way for a man to talk to another man. Here in South Buffalo if you had a white man go up to a black man and say hundreds of years ago your people enslaved my people in north Africa that white guy probably gets knocked out. The same thing can be said if the race roles were reversed….

But I want to hear your opinion do you think your skin color gives you power over others?

In short more and more people are seeing that the racial division arguments from the millionaire politicians are nonsense. They don’t put money into the pockets of the working class Americans.

Last edited:
I hear what you see and what you think most Americans in Detroit black or white feel about these issues.

Here in Buffalo, New York, most Black people and white people respect each other. If any black man or white man went up to another man and said you don’t know what it’s like to be me you’re not my skin color it’s grounds for a fistfight. That’s no way for a man to talk to another man. Here in South Buffalo if you had a white man go up to a black man and say hundreds of years ago your people enslaved my people in north Africa that white guy probably gets knocked out. The same thing can be said if the race roles were reversed….

But I want to hear your opinion do you think your skin color gives you power over others?

In short more and more people are seeing that the racial division arguments from the millionaire politicians are nonsense. They don’t put money into the pockets of the working class Americans.

Yes my skin color gives me power over blacks and hispanics and asians and muslims.

If you go into a black neighborhood, does your skin color take away from your power? Yup.

Buffalo 36% black population. That's pretty high population of black. Perhaps near Canada where the underground railroad is blacks have been treated better than in Detroit?

I think Buffalo violent crime rate is near the nations average. 333 per 100,000. Detroit is 2000 per 100,000.

But still you got your problems too. Do blacks make less than whites in Buffalo? Yup.

BUFFALO, N.Y. — The city of Buffalo’s African-American population was a target on May 14, 2022. In the year since that tragedy, we’ve seen a renewed focus on the complex problems that have led to poor housing, health and segregation in the city and Erie County as a whole.

"We’re in one of those moments, I think, where we’re experiencing the worst of times and the best of times," said Henry Louis Taylor Jr. of the University at Buffalo Center for Urban Studies.

For decades, Taylor has been researching urban development and social, economic and racial justice. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, nearly 28% of people in the city live in poverty, and the median household income is about $42,000.

That has a drastic effect on people of color, with 75% of Blacks in Erie County living within the city itself.

"Always you would see African-Americans and the Latinx population concentrated at the bottom at the economic water," said Taylor. "Always you would see them living under the kind of oppressive conditions that produce a variety of issues, poor health outcomes, violence and crime."

Why do some whites always pretend like this? This isn't about hundreds of years ago and blacks I know from Buffalo and other parts of New York state wouldn't agree with your opinion.

Why do some whites always pretend like this? This isn't about hundreds of years ago and blacks I know from Buffalo and other parts of New York state wouldn't agree with your opinion.
Why can’t we all just get along peacefully and happily?

Until the damage created by white racism is fixed, this is how it's going to be.
There's something a British editorial once mentioned that I'll never forget, "America is not a racist nation, but it is obsessed with race". No other nation goes so far out of its way to oblige its minorities and to invite such vitriol from them. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but rather that this is what is --it's uniquely American perhaps a factor in what makes America great.

Either that or or a factor that has to be over come and gone beyond.

Latins are proud of their race, they celebrate it w/ a glorious "Day of the Race" on Columbus day when the elites subjugated the indigenous underclass. The Japanese are acustomed to having the people of some southern island do all the plumbing, garbage collecting and undertaking, things real people would never do. Most human groups simply assume the majority is superior and all live w/ it --all except America where the majority is the morally underclass.

The reason why this is brought up is because we have people on mass media networks who are multimillionaires who get in front of a camera and say “you ain’t my skin color you don’t know what it’s like to be me “ These are multimillionaires with capital wealth, telling working class men in America to shut up and sit down. That’s affectively what they’re doing. But more and more Americans are seeing this and that’s why the legacy media networks are losing. And that’s a way for a rich person on the media to use their skin color to gain power over people by saying “you don’t know what it’s like to be me you’re not my skin color. “

The trouble is regular every day Americans might see this and try to do it themselves whether on an Internet form, at the workplace whatever it might be .. they might now think it’s normal and healthy to just go up to another human being and say you don’t know what it’s like to be me you ain’t my skin color. Of course there’s nothing normal about this, it is not normal or healthy for an adult person to go up to another adult person and say “you don’t know what it’s like to be me because you don’t look like me. “

Closet ^^^^

Black or white, if the person in question is a democrat, chances are he or she is a racist - as is all too obvious here.

why do you pretend youre black?

Forum List

Back