white children made to bow to blacks children in class room

Wait a minute, you claimed you were knew Christ when you held other human beings in chains.

You claimed you knew Christ when you were treating other human beings less than human.

You claimed you knew Christ when you were denying other human beings of basic human rights.

You can take that BS, turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass.
Anyone can claim anything at any time in order to cover up their sins, but it's only fooling the one's that do such a thing. The good news is that white's and black's have strived to overcome racism together, and had made some great gain's over the year's, but then came the leftist to blow all those gains away, and to put everybody into their neat little separatist boxes once again. Wake up.

Why all this shock?

Caucasian kids should bow to those folks.

They are just doing what their parents are (metaphorically) already doing.

Anyone can claim anything at any time in order to cover up their sins, but it's only fooling the one's that do such a thing. The good news is that white's and black's have strived to overcome racism together, and had made some great gain's over the year's, but then came the leftist to blow all those gains away, and to put everybody into their neat little separatist boxes once again. Wake up.
It is actually the right wing racist who are the problem and I agree some undercover leftist as well.

It is actually the right wing racist who are the problem and I agree some undercover leftist as well.
No way you can actually ever prove that someone actually hates another individual or a group as to be solely based upon one's skin color, otherwise that is maybe found in a group or rather in an individual.

There are always mitigating factor's that add to the stereotyping of certain individual's or to the stereotyping of a group (i.e. if people group themselves together in bad trends that negatively affect other's or like in violent gang's and such), where as discrimination between character's is generally always based upon one's actions when people are being shunned or ignored by other's...

This occurs usually after placing those group's or individual's into their categories in order to manage the possible dangers of the situation (all be it if that is the case maybe), and this happens after analysing people's actions that end up suiting their character(s) in which they had freely chosen for themselves in life to be or act out as.

True that there are idiot's that are racist who hate skin color without reason, otherwise if meeting a person for the first time without knowing them, and yet hating them because of their color, but you would agree that such a foolish thing would be stupendously ignorant, but IMO those people I think are very low in number today, well because they are flipping idiot's.

Last edited:
No way you can actually ever prove that someone actually hates another individual or a group as to be solely based upon one's skin color, otherwise that is maybe found in a group or rather in an individual.

There are always mitigating factor's that add to the stereotyping of certain individual's or to the stereotyping of a group (i.e. if people group themselves together in bad trends that negatively affect other's or like in violent gang's and such), where as discrimination between character's is generally always based upon one's actions when people are being shunned or ignored by other's...

This occurs usually after placing those group's or individual's into their categories in order to manage the possible dangers of the situation (all be it if that is the case maybe), and this happens after analysing people's actions that end up suiting their character(s) in which they had freely chosen for themselves in life to be or act out as.

True that there are idiot's that are racist who hate skin color without reason, otherwise if meeting a person for the first time without knowing them, and yet hating them because of their color, but you would agree that such a foolish thing would be stupendously ignorant, but IMO those people I think are very low in number today, well because they are flipping idiot's.
Are the numbers very low or is it because there are Laws in place to combat such attitudes?

Forum List

Back