🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Christian America is dying

Trump knows he probably can't beat her in the debates which will lead to a beating on election day, so he's trying to incite a race war because he knows he's gonna lose:deal:...

If you lose the struggle - it would be only one white & christian country on Earth... Welcome... :))

P.S. Sorry, two - with Ireland...:)

Last edited:
God's gonna getcha guno......I wasn't here but you probably went hard on poor Jimmy Swaggert I would presume.

Yet trump and his ilk still have fantasies, hence make America great (white) again

The chart below reveals just how quickly the proportions of white, non-Hispanic Christians have declined across generations … Today, young adults ages 18 to 29 are less than half as likely to be white Christians as seniors age 65 and older. Nearly seven in ten American seniors (67 percent) are white Christians, compared to fewer than three in ten (29 percent) young adults … Falling numbers and the marginalization of a once-dominant racial and religious identity – one that has been central not just to white Christians themselves but to the national mythos – threatens white Christians’ understanding of America itself

There are no indicators that the country will see the likes of White Christian America as a dominant cultural force again

This ties right in with the demographics and the 2016 and beyond elections

Robert P. Jones examines the implications of the U.S. no longer being a majority white Christian nation, during a speech at a Brookings conference July 11, 2016. (Brookings Institution)

Today, young adults ages 18 to 29 are less than half as likely to be white Christians as seniors age 65 and older. Nearly 7 in 10 American seniors (67 percent) are white Christians :bye1:, compared to fewer than 3 in 10 (29 percent) young adults.

Don't dance too early. It's being replaced by nonwhite Christian, "other religions" and "unaffiliated" (an overbroad category which runs the gamut from asshole atheists to zen spiritualists).

Now the question is does the republican party die with them? It would be pretty funny, seeing the party that was created to free the slaves finally collapsing because of its insistence on promoting unpopular racist policies

Now the question is does the republican party die with them? It would be pretty funny, seeing the party that was created to free the slaves finally collapsing because of its insistence on promoting unpopular racist policies
The Republican party is dying of multiple, self-inflicted stab wounds. While they are certainly in the lead on that point, the Democrats are headed that way too.

Progressive are, and have always been, the nastiest people in all human history: Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Jung, Fidel, Che, Guno

All is proceeding as foretold.

BTW- Day one of three at Angel Stadium a few weeks ago of those who came onto the field accepting Christ.
image.jpeg

I have absolutely no problem with the death of Christianity in the United States. Now, if only we'd stop bring Islam in, wholesale and drive out those we've allowed in here.

I'm neither white nor Christian, but I notice that white Christians do have a tendency toward self destruction.

After all, you accept and work for everybody else who isn't white or Christian! The very nation you built up, its ideology is to accept anybody from around the world regardless of race and religion. And you will defend that ideology with your very lives.

Strange. Even the crappiest little Muslim country in the deserts of the Middle East, they will freaking behead you if you try to take over their country. Which shows how much more robust they are.

Forum List

Back