White Christian Terrorist Still On The Loose , Why No Outcry From Rightwing Christians

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
HT_eric_frien_mar_140917_16x9_992.jpg

Goono is desperate right now. He's looking for any new story he can scrape up to make white people especially Christian white people look bad. He's now having to post stories that have been ongoing in hopes people will think it's something new.

What Motivates Eric Frein WNEP.com

Lets see. You hope you're correct so you post crap only a hateful progressive feels is fair game. But he is white, you figure that out on your own?
“I think it’s human nature to want to understand the why in a situation like this. What would motivate someone to do something like this might allow people to have peace of mind,” said Renae Courtney of Marywood University Psychological Service Center, adding that there is no way to know.

While police likely know more about Frein, the rest of us have been left with little tidbits.

Psychologist Renae Courtney says that’s not enough for a proper evaluation. She’s director of Marywood University’s Psychological Service Center. She says frein is having a big psychological impact on others.

• Banned

Lets see. You hope you're correct so you post crap only a hateful progressive feels is fair game. But he is white, you figure that out on your own?
“I think it’s human nature to want to understand the why in a situation like this. What would motivate someone to do something like this might allow people to have peace of mind,” said Renae Courtney of Marywood University Psychological Service Center, adding that there is no way to know.

While police likely know more about Frein, the rest of us have been left with little tidbits.

Psychologist Renae Courtney says that’s not enough for a proper evaluation. She’s director of Marywood University’s Psychological Service Center. She says frein is having a big psychological impact on others.

And he PROUDLY wears the cross of his god showing on the outside of his "uniform"

Because he killed a cop. And society has said "Fuck that police" apparently. Although a cop stopped the Muslim terrorist in Oklahoma, and in Fort Hood. Fuck 'em anyway I guess.

Because he killed a cop. And society has said "Fuck that police" apparently. Although a cop stopped the Muslim terrorist in Oklahoma, and in Fort Hood. Fuck 'em anyway I guess.
If you're actually answering goono, I think most Americans by far want the piece of shit captured or gunned down.
As far as why there's no outrage like the Muslim beheading, it's trying to compare apples to oranges.

Let's begin with, this nut here as far as I know hasn't been invoking Christianity all over the internet.

But even if he is consider this. Christianity is a main ingredient of the bedrock of the United States of America. Islam is not, nor has it ever been, nor does anyone want it to be. So you simply cannot compare the two. Christianity will always be given the doubt when it comes to a story such as this. If the shooter was Islamic we would be much more pissed off about it, and frankly, I doubt many of us want it differently. We have always been a Christian nation, NOT a Christian government however.

To the liberals out there, deal with it. It's not nearly as Christian dominated as it once was, but it's still mostly a Christian nation. If you want to live in a place where every religion is treated equally, go find it, be my guest.

And he PROUDLY wears the cross of his god showing on the outside of his "uniform"
Is he yelling "Praise Jesus" as he slaughters innocent women and children?

You are quite I'll.

Goono is desperate right now. He's looking for any new story he can scrape up to make white people especially Christian white people look bad. He's now having to post stories that have been ongoing in hopes people will think it's something new.
Yeah, I've had that impression as well, for some time now.

HE is merely a murderous criminal.

He isn't killing for a cause.

He has no allies.

No network.

No ambitions to establish a presence in America, nor increase the numbers of his group in order to agitate for religious rights.

The Police are aware of his presence and are hunting him with all seriousness and intent to find and arrest him.

We all support the police in this effort.

There.

I hope that teaches you the difference between how we react to this guy and how we react to racist Muslims.

Last edited:
Guno is the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of Shitheads.

Yep. His white self-loathing has long since become tedious.

Not to mention how defensive he is (via his transparent attempt at deflection) of the PC-protected religion, Islam.

Forum List

Back