🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

I can't wait to get a look at their face when they finally get their way...No more help or give aways for the republican parasite.

Stupid fucking back water hicks will probably start voting democrat again!

You are such a hateful bigot, racist and human being. your goal in life is to HATE and stir up hate.

this has been posted A MILLION time on here and you know it as long as you've been on here.

everyone needs to ignore this type of hate and also the people who spreads it. that's all
I'll bet half those fat red necks protesting in Roseburg yesterday were on some kind of welfare. Just about all hundred and fifty of them looked like they should have their free food cards taken away.

My experience with republicans and who they are-------is old but interesting.
It seemed to me that way back then there were two forms of "republicans"---
Rich people and poor white trash. The poor white trash seemed to be
entranced by a Nazi out look ---------republicans were not all that interested
in---------ending segregation-------it was a DEMOCRAT thing way back then
in the 60s -------thus the trash were PROUD WELFARE KINGS AND QUEENS
who opposed civil rights
That is a rather twisted and opinionated piece of self belief. OK.

I do not understand your response. I will untangle my statement for
you. I grew up in a very Nazi area of the USA----north-east ---semi-
rural. -crawling with WASP-NAZIS ------some dating their ancestry
in the USA to PRE 1776-------some "poor" or so they claimed-----they tended
to own real estate since then became very valuable and they tended to
be trash and they tended to be republican. Of course not all owned real-estate--
and it is likely lots are still poor white trash. The democrats in the area were
generally the landless Italians and Jews. Local members of the DAR
(daughters of the American Revolution) were staunchly republican ----segregationists-----------better?
Not really. Your anecdotal comment is not proof of anything.

You are such a hateful bigot, racist and human being. your goal in life is to HATE and stir up hate.

this has been posted A MILLION time on here and you know it as long as you've been on here.

everyone needs to ignore this type of hate and also the people who spreads it. that's all
I'll bet half those fat red necks protesting in Roseburg yesterday were on some kind of welfare. Just about all hundred and fifty of them looked like they should have their free food cards taken away.

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a Democrat loser

I don't know how "poor white trash" vote today-------I do not live in a poor white
trash area---------I live in a culturally diverse area

yeah, I'm sure with your stuck up nose in the air, all those diverse people around you probably avoids you like the plague. I know I would. you and shallow quite the uppity snobs who thinks you are better then everyone else. it's not attractive at all

I can't wait to get a look at their face when they finally get their way...No more help or give aways for the republican parasite.

You are gone. you ranting's are now just insane, ugly and now filled with vulgarity. you need to go take a break. politics isn't showing well on you

You are gone. you ranting's are now just insane, ugly and now filled with vulgarity. you need to go take a break. politics isn't showing well on you

Sez the one who gets medicaid and gob'ment cheese

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a Democrat loser

I don't know how "poor white trash" vote today-------I do not live in a poor white

yeah, I'm sure with your stuck up nose in the air, all those diverse people around you probably avoids you like the plague. I know I would. you and shallow quite the uppity snobs who thinks you are better then everyone else. it's not attractive at all

let me guess------you are a republican and Episcopalian or Lutheran and cite ancestors who fought in the civil war--------or even better--in the revolutionary
war--------and have stuffed animal heads somewhere on walls in your house----
and like to calculate (with indignation) how much that single woman with the six kids who no one in the neighborhood wants------ collects in welfare

who opposed civil rights

let me guess------you are a republican and Episcopalian or Lutheran and cite ancestors who fought in the civil war--------or even better--in the revolutionary
and like to calculate (with indignation) how much that single woman with the six kids who no one in the neighborhood wants------ collects in welfare

She told us she lives in a trailer park , gets food stamps and medicaid says she is 60 and used to work as a lunch lady, she doesn't work anymore, so guess who supports her? Yep the gob'ment, while she whines about others

Last edited:

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a leftie loser
I agree with you about it is a problem for everyone. Poverty is weaponized by people in power who find it more advantageous to turn the poor on themselves and hire from the third world countries than to invest in America.

Lol, that fucker was getting food stamps but yet HATES THE GOVERNMENT. What a dumbass.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

who opposed civil rights

She told us she lives in a trailer park , gets food stamps and medicaid

But yet she supports the tea party that wants to abolish food stamps and medicaid. Cutting her own throat.

That is dumb.

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a leftie loser
I agree with you about it is a problem for everyone. Poverty is weaponized by people in power who find it more advantageous to turn the poor on themselves and hire from the third world countries than to invest in America.

"people in power" ? who are the "people in power"?

But yet she supports the tea party that wants to abolish food stamps and medicaid. Cutting her own throat.

That is dumb.

yes-----and votes republican-------like the WASP/NAZIs of my childhood town----
ancestors in the American revolutionary war. Their problem was that the
WASP country was wrenched from their hands by---------"city people"

who opposed civil rights
Civil rights bill was a republican bill. Dimwit party taken over by commies in the 60's. Your argument sucks air.

No it wasn't.

After 54 days of filibuster, Senators Everett Dirksen (R-IL), Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), Hubert Humphrey (D-MN), and Mike Mansfield (D-MT) introduced a substitute bill that they hoped would attract enough Republican swing votes to end the filibuster. The compromise bill was weaker than the House version in regard to government power to regulate the conduct of private business, but it was not so weak as to cause the House to reconsider the legislation.[17]

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the "Communist" meme is so Conservative circa 1960.

Commie.JPG

who opposed civil rights

To name one: Obama.

shallow should go dig out his clown face and turn back into Guano.

I mentioned this earlier. does anyone else see those two as one and same?

they both hate on white people, they both hate Republicans, Christians, they hate on freaking states they consider red. I mean seriously

just curious if anyone else does. It got me thinking about it when all the clown faces went Poof except for a couple still and all of sudden shallow and Campbell popped back into the scene. they were MIA for a long time and then both showed back up in the same day it seems.

who opposed civil rights
That is a rather twisted and opinionated piece of self belief. OK.

I do not understand your response. I will untangle my statement for
you. I grew up in a very Nazi area of the USA----north-east ---semi-
rural. -crawling with WASP-NAZIS ------some dating their ancestry
in the USA to PRE 1776-------some "poor" or so they claimed-----they tended
to own real estate since then became very valuable and they tended to
be trash and they tended to be republican. Of course not all owned real-estate--
and it is likely lots are still poor white trash. The democrats in the area were
generally the landless Italians and Jews. Local members of the DAR
(daughters of the American Revolution) were staunchly republican ----segregationists-----------better?
Not really. Your anecdotal comment is not proof of anything.

true------I commented on personal experience -----not a real sociological study---
it is not PROOF. Anecdotes HOWEVER are called "case studies" in professional journals

shallow should go dig out his clown face and turn back into Guano.

I mentioned this earlier. does anyone else see those two as one and same?

they both hate on white people, they both hate Republicans, Christians, they hate on freaking states they consider red. I mean seriously

just curious if anyone else does. It got me thinking about it when all the clown faces went Poof except for a couple still and all of sudden shallow and Campbell popped back into the scene. they were MIA for a long time and then both showed back up in one day.

Don't ever start a private investigation agency.

You'd starve.

who opposed civil rights

To name one: Obama.

oh------ok he is a person in power

That is dumb.

You don't know who supports what. and the tea party does not support what you are spewing about.
why is it so hard to imagine when someone speaks of cutting this government back that it would mean: gutting some of these worthless government agencies that is now just SUCKING money out of us so they can have a JOB. look at the EPA, THEY are now hurting us more than helping us. NO ONE is talking getting rid of food stamps, etc that's your lefts lie
why can't you on left ever stop lying. Is winning some election so important that you have no shame, no morals and throw honesty out the window. and when has your motto become Party over country? we know shallow/guanos is but you used to have some and made more sense but spewing the DNC talking points. please go get it back.

Forum List

Back