🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

And they still vote republican.

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Im pretty sure the vast majority of food stamp recipients vote democrat. You can't stop lying,man.

Well they seem to red states.

:lol:

Red states also add less to the national kitty than blue states.

Blue states are the makers, red states are the takers.

yeah, you keep thinking that. you have nothing to give after your government takes out their taxes on you, youR high priced rents you pay for a 300sq closet, and the money you spend to park, to enjoy your cement jungles. so sit down. your shit stinks just like everyone else's if not WORSE

I rent a duplex. It's pretty nice.

I also own an apartment in the city, which I rent out.

I also to contribute to multiple charities each year after all that.

well you should go take a dive off of it. you have so much hate in you who would want to live like that. see ya wouldn't want to be ya

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

Im pretty sure the vast majority of food stamp recipients vote democrat. You can't stop lying,man.

Awww...

Quit your bitching and try to find a liquor store that will take your EBT....
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

If you all go back and do a search. I'm sure you would find that shallow has posted this hateful crap about 10 time already.

it's not good to feed a troll: they just keep craping all over the place and people they believe they are better than in life.

Last edited:

Awww...

Quit your bitching and find a liquor store that will take your EBT...

DEMOCRATS are the moochers that live off food stamps...
Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursdayproduced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

Awww...

Quit your bitching and find a liquor store that will take your EBT...

DEMOCRATS are the moochers that live off food stamps...
Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursdayproduced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.
These representatives who have a problem with Americans receiving handouts from a government that cares about her people but no problem personally receiving thousands from corporations for no apparent reason need the have some remedial ethics and morals tutoring. God's wrath is going to come.

That's because it is not a matter of what benefits you. It's a matter of what's right.

I'm on welfare too, but I am a conservative & a Republican. It's not a matter of interest.

Awww...

Quit your bitching and try to find a liquor store that will take your EBT....
Check Mate

yeah, you keep thinking that. you have nothing to give after your government takes out their taxes on you, youR high priced rents you pay for a 300sq closet, and the money you spend to park, to enjoy your cement jungles. so sit down. your shit stinks just like everyone else's if not WORSE

I rent a duplex. It's pretty nice.

I also own an apartment in the city, which I rent out.

I also to contribute to multiple charities each year after all that.

well you should go take a dive off of it. you have so much hate in you who would want to live like that. see ya wouldn't want to be ya

Lol.

I'd never want to see you hurt, Step.

See, I don't hate ya.

I don't hate anyone.

I just find it interesting that the same folks who "mooch" off the government are the loudest in complaining about "others" that "mooch".

Nothing wrong with hatred; it is a valid entitled right. The only issue is whether you hating something is rightful or wrongful.

You are such a hateful bigot, racist and human being. your goal in life is to HATE and stir up hate.

this has been posted A MILLION time on here and you know it as long as you've been on here.

everyone needs to ignore this type of hate and also the people who spreads it. that's all
I'll bet half those fat red necks protesting in Roseburg yesterday were on some kind of welfare. Just about all hundred and fifty of them looked like they should have their free food cards taken away.

My experience with republicans and who they are-------is old but interesting.
It seemed to me that way back then there were two forms of "republicans"---
Rich people and poor white trash. The poor white trash seemed to be
entranced by a Nazi out look ---------republicans were not all that interested
in---------ending segregation-------it was a DEMOCRAT thing way back then
in the 60s -------thus the trash were PROUD WELFARE KINGS AND QUEENS
who opposed civil rights

You are such a hateful bigot, racist and human being. your goal in life is to HATE and stir up hate.

this has been posted A MILLION time on here and you know it as long as you've been on here.

everyone needs to ignore this type of hate and also the people who spreads it. that's all
I'll bet half those fat red necks protesting in Roseburg yesterday were on some kind of welfare. Just about all hundred and fifty of them looked like they should have their free food cards taken away.

who opposed civil rights
That is a rather twisted and opinionated piece of self belief. OK.

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a leftie loser

who opposed civil rights
Civil rights bill was a republican bill. Dimwit party taken over by commies in the 60's. Your argument sucks air.

who opposed civil rights
That is a rather twisted and opinionated piece of self belief. OK.

I do not understand your response. I will untangle my statement for
you. I grew up in a very Nazi area of the USA----north-east ---semi-
rural. -crawling with WASP-NAZIS ------some dating their ancestry
in the USA to PRE 1776-------some "poor" or so they claimed-----they tended
to own real estate since then became very valuable and they tended to
be trash and they tended to be republican. Of course not all owned real-estate--
and it is likely lots are still poor white trash. The democrats in the area were
generally the landless Italians and Jews. Local members of the DAR
(daughters of the American Revolution) were staunchly republican ----segregationists-----------better?

who opposed civil rights

oh, so if you're saying the white trash of today would be Democrats, you'd be right. the problem with Welfare is with everyone from both parties, no matter the color of their skin or where they live. IT'S a major problem sucking the money out of others and their families who aren't collecting it. . it's says a lot when you don't care about that and instead use it as some kind of weapon to use against people/states they want to hate on and to cause more division in the country. And that would be the classic tactic of a Democrat loser

I don't know how "poor white trash" vote today-------I do not live in a poor white
trash area---------I live in a culturally diverse area

Civil rights bill was a republican bill. Dimwit party taken over by commies in the 60's. Your argument sucks air.
Anybody can go check the voting on the bills, and the CRA and Voting bills were decided geographically.

Southern Pubs and Dems voted almost unanimously against the bills, and their party members in the North and West voted in great majorities for them.

AF's hero, Goldwater, voted against them. He must have been a secret Democrat.

-----

The nice thing is the voting records are shown in almost every secondary and higher ed government and history books. Too bad, AF.

What? Hatred is a valid rightful entitled feeling both morally & legally. The same goes for a plain repulsion. You should feel what you feel. You shouldn't have to feel what you don't feel. It's a rightful entitlement. Morally, you shouldn't be forced to feel what you don't. Your right to feel something including hatred & repulsion is morally entitled. The laws also don't enforce such. "You are hateful" is not a good argument.

Forum List

Back