🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

You are such a hateful bigot, racist and human being. your goal in life is to HATE and stir up hate.

this has been posted A MILLION time on here and you know it as long as you've been on here.

everyone needs to ignore this type of hate and also the people who spreads it. that's all
I'll bet half those fat red necks protesting in Roseburg yesterday were on some kind of welfare. Just about all hundred and fifty of them looked like they should have their free food cards taken away.

Funny you mention that.

Organizer Of Protest While Obama Visited Oregon Shooting Victims’ Families Is A Convicted Felon | FreakOutNation
Soon after then incident in Roseburg the Right was posting about how Liberal Oregon was. Well, not Roseburg and rural areas. I saw Confederate flags and lots of guns there yesterday.

I don't know how "poor white trash" vote today-------I do not live in a poor white
trash area---------I live in a culturally diverse area

yeah, I'm sure with your stuck up nose in the air, all those diverse people around you probably avoids you like the plague. I know I would. you and shallow quite the uppity snobs who thinks you are better then everyone else. it's not attractive at all

let me guess------you are a republican and Episcopalian or Lutheran and cite ancestors who fought in the civil war--------or even better--in the revolutionary
war--------and have stuffed animal heads somewhere on walls in your house----
and like to calculate (with indignation) how much that single woman with the six kids who no one in the neighborhood wants------ collects in welfare

She told us she lives in a trailer park , gets food stamps and medicaid

But yet she supports the tea party that wants to abolish food stamps and medicaid. Cutting her own throat.

That is dumb.

You don't know who supports what. and the tea party does not support what you are spewing about.
why is it so hard to imagine when someone speaks of cutting this government back that it would mean: gutting some of these worthless government agencies that is now just SUCKING money out of us so they can have a JOB. look at the EPA, THEY are now hurting us more than helping us. NO ONE is talking getting rid of food stamps, etc that's your lefts lie
why can't you on left ever stop lying. Is winning some election so important that you have no shame, no morals and throw honesty out the window. and when has your motto become Party over country? we know shallow/guanos is but you used to have some and made more sense but spewing the DNC talking points. please go get it back.

I am fascinated-----you do not like the EPA------any other governmental
agencies that you do not like?

yeah, I'm sure with your stuck up nose in the air, all those diverse people around you probably avoids you like the plague. I know I would. you and shallow quite the uppity snobs who thinks you are better then everyone else. it's not attractive at all

let me guess------you are a republican and Episcopalian or Lutheran and cite ancestors who fought in the civil war--------or even better--in the revolutionary
and like to calculate (with indignation) how much that single woman with the six kids who no one in the neighborhood wants------ collects in welfare

But yet she supports the tea party that wants to abolish food stamps and medicaid. Cutting her own throat.

That is dumb.

You don't know who supports what. and the tea party does not support what you are spewing about.
why is it so hard to imagine when someone speaks of cutting this government back that it would mean: gutting some of these worthless government agencies that is now just SUCKING money out of us so they can have a JOB. look at the EPA, THEY are now hurting us more than helping us. NO ONE is talking getting rid of food stamps, etc that's your lefts lie
why can't you on left ever stop lying. Is winning some election so important that you have no shame, no morals and throw honesty out the window. and when has your motto become Party over country? we know shallow/guanos is but you used to have some and made more sense but spewing the DNC talking points. please go get it back.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about when we speak of CUTTING this Government because they have become TOO BIG, are becoming tyrants (when they want to decide what size soda cups you should have) and is now consuming us (in NEEDING to find more ways to tax us) in order to feed it. If You don't care about that, then I don't have time to play with you. have a good day

White moochers are no better than black moochers. I've little doubt that most moochers back Obama and consistently vote Democrat.

That is dumb.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about when we speak of CUTTING this Government because they have become TOO BIG, are becoming tyrants (when they want to decide what size soda cups you should have) and is now consuming us (in NEEDING to find more ways to tax us) in order to feed it. If You don't care about that, then I don't have time to play with you. have a good day

In other words you don't know what you are talking about, just like always , so you run away

Those white folks thank American liberals so much for working to put a system in place that allows them to sit on their asses, get fat and become diabetic !
Thanks liberals, you now get to take care of the garden you planted !

Stephanie I believe that you should be able to get food stamps and medicaid. It helps tens of millions of people and a lot of these people work...But, corporations don't pay well enough for them to live without it.

The world the tea party wants is a sick one.

this "shallow" show that is put on everyday has become nothing more than threads such as this one. Most of us knows this because they have been here for a long time. So if threads like this one blows your skirt up when they are being used to go around whipping up hate for you own fellow countrymen and women. I'm mean for crying out they even throw hate in there for the color of a state. then the SHALLOW show is where you belong.
Myself I find them boring, petty and shallow just like they are. so enjoy

I don't know how "poor white trash" vote today-------I do not live in a poor white
trash area---------I live in a culturally diverse area

That is dumb.

now just SUCKING money out of us

Who is US, you don't work and collect un earned government benifits

That is dumb.

oh-----you are a republican --------and like to shoot innocents like bambi out
in the woods

Stephanie I believe that you should be able to get food stamps and medicaid. It helps tens of millions of people and a lot of these people work...But, corporations don't pay well enough for them to live without it.

you didn't read what I said so I'm not arguing with you anymore. but I'll let you read again.

I'd like to thank goono for working to put a welfare system in place that let's the white privilege continue to grow ! Thanks goono ! :beer:

White moochers are no better than black moochers. I've little doubt that most moochers back Obama and consistently vote Democrat.

nope----white trash moochers are nothing like other minority moochers.
white trash moochers do not mooch----they are "ENTITLED"----because
they go to church every sunday and their ancestors died in the
American war of independence and they own the rivers and streams
and wild life

you didn't read what I said so I'm not arguing with you anymore. but I'll let you read again.

House Republicans Pass Deep Cuts in Food Stamps

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/u...cutting-40-billion-from-food-stamps.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back