White Fragility 101

Except we don’t have a system behind us and we are still starting to fight back.

Hello, Paul Essien. When you mention "SYSTEM" are you referring to our Nation's flawed Social Services or Welfare system that since the 1960s allows significant numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill teen and adult moms to IRRESPONSIBLY introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, aka society's most precious and cherished assets, to a traumatic, potentially life scarring, abusive childhood upbringing fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships?

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It's a bit over an hour, but this is a great discussion on what it means..

It's a serious discussion.

I hope that the white posters who frequent this section gives it a serious listen.

I hope that the white posters who frequent this section gives it a serious listen.

They won't even as they suffer from that fragility

I remember where I was I when I heard MLK was assassinated. I remember going to school the next day full of dread. Blacks are rioting! They will kill you! Instead we bought taffy apples and played hop scotch and tether ball and life went on. Life always goes on.
Consider what whites at the time would have done, had some black guy killed what was considered a "white leader."

You think black girls would have been able to play hopscotch and such with black girls at the time?

I want you to consider how whites responded to 9/11, as far as they treated Muslims, and anyone who happened to look like Muslims. (e.g. Shieks)

"Whites responded"! No, whites did not respond to anything. Some individuals, who might have been white, did respond badly. Yet, you just tarred all whites with the behavior of a tiny minority of whites. Obviously, you are a racist, and you seek to find some moral value in being such.

Sorry, but that response is dead.

An hour? To listen to some whack job leftie say the same shit, I've heard a thousand times before?

Um, yeah, NO.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.

Dude, dude, dude....I keep telling you you’re an idiot and you don’t believe me. You should. If anyone is the delicate snowflake it’s you, idiot. You need to stop it with these dumb threads, idiot.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Dr. Robin DiAngelo White Supremacy3.jpg

Frankly, I sincerely believe for-$PROFIT$ author and world renown "white fragility" lecturer Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D joins millions of American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

It appears Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D., is more concerned with gaining CASH and notoriety than she is with correctly identifying and denouncing a population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic American moms who medical doctors Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph.D, believe are causing far too many American kids and teens to experience a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

Robin DiAngelo, Tim Wise, Pro-Black Hate.jpg

Bottomline: In my opinion Robin DiAngelo is no different from Tim Wise, both are educated, despicable citizens exploiting race issues to line their pockets with cash offered by clueless Americans experiencing WHITE GUILT. :sad:

See my USMB Sig to learn more about PRO BLACK minded Americans.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Frankly, I sincerely believe for-$PROFIT$ author and world renown "white fragility" lecturer Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D joins millions of American citizens WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

It appears Dr. Robin DiAngelo, Ph.D., is more concerned with gaining CASH and notoriety than she is with correctly identifying and denouncing a population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic American moms who medical doctors Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph.D, believe are causing far too many American kids and teens to experience a potentially life scarring medical disease known as 'Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

Bottomline: In my opinion Robin DiAngelo is no different from Tim Wise, both are educated, despicable citizens exploiting race issues to line their pockets with cash offered by clueless Americans experiencing WHITE GUILT. :sad:

Peace.e
___
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Since you are so keen to educate PRO BLACK minded Americans, why don't you enter a pro black forum and teach?

You can't because you're whte and you are being allowed to troll.

Since you are so keen to educate PRO BLACK minded Americans, why don't you enter a pro black forum and teach?

Hello, IM2. Does my complexion nullify the historical FACT that for more than thirty years people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb have been witnessing apparent emotionally troubled, popular black American music makers, many WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced an UNHEALTHY, truamatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing, PROMOTING music art HATEFULLY denigrating black American females as less than human "bitches, HOES, THOTS AND RATCHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Obama_Love_2.jpg

Oh, by the way my friend, if you have the time for intelligent discussion, let me know when and if you are ready to hang with me in the OSMB's infamous Bull Ring.

Bull Ring - IM2 Why Are Men Hating-On & Denigrating Black or American Females of African Descent?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Peace.e
___

Shes blacker than you and MarcATL combined

Peace.e
___

I doubt he is. A white racists opinion of what it is to be black is the definition of crazy bullshit that's not listened to.

Except we don’t have a system behind us and we are still starting to fight back.

Hello, Paul Essien. When you mention "SYSTEM" are you referring to our Nation's flawed Social Services or Welfare system that since the 1960s allows significant numbers of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill teen and adult moms to IRRESPONSIBLY introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, aka society's most precious and cherished assets, to a traumatic, potentially life scarring, abusive childhood upbringing fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
I am not Paul Essien. Try again.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
Can't listen to anything for 55 minutes so I googled the phrase. Seems to me, it relies on guilt and ignorance to exist. I think I'm smarter than I really am, so I don't worry about ignorance, and I know people go to bed sick and hungry, but I figure its not my problem. I think its more about compassion than being white, and I don't think Patton worried about whether nazis were family men or concentration camp guards before killing them.

Peace.e
___

I doubt he is. A white racists opinion of what it is to be black is the definition of crazy bullshit that's not listened to.

When was the last time you smoked a blunt, slapped your ho or chugged a 40?

Fucking posuer

They then switched gears, and explored why white women often fail to be allies for people of color before probing the ways de facto segregation and tokenizing minorities are so deeply problematic.

why is she a sexist and leave out white men
and wot? when we hear someones name we automatically assume theyre white ?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you lily white suburbanite progressives (they are progs the other one says im a prog) need to shut the fuck up ...dumb asses
maybe travel a little ...they admit they live around all whites

she hit ableism.....derp

natives

fire water bad

postionality ?
:auiqs.jpg:
black women felt more comfortable around white men which made me laugh cause its true. white broads can be viscous in packs around other women ....ladies sometimes you are a sight to behold ...yikes

watch out for those lefttarded beckys

we distrust white women cause a lot of them voted for donald trump
BUT i didnt and i still cause damage to people of color:20:

ANd not that im a feminist BUT who the hell is she to decide which beta cuck soy boy pushover fag is a feminist or not
i hit click

the host a 12 stepper to
uh boy

ive had some friend it helped ...but it gets cult like and theirs always a weird hierarchy that forms .
he said no matter where he went he always ran into the same shit .

hes still completely off the hard stuff today but he wont go near a meeting full of mental weaklings with no will power
his words not mine...

if youre a fuck up today I dont know what to tell you
no one born after 1965 will stand in your even if youre purple with three vaginas
welcome to the white mans world feel free to move around and excel......
YOURE WELCOME !!!

black girls know white men are cool and are comfortable around us :04:
maybe because we wont abandon ya after we plant OUR children in ya:10:

Forum List

Back