White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

After watching the Obama tired act, the definition of inferior needs revised.

-Geaux

332-206....revise that loser boy

Yep, and Hitler had groupies too.

-Geaux
FEEBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Some people are not very bright but they are smart enough to keep their mouth shut and not prove their ignorance to others.
Other people are not very bright and they want to show their ignorance to the world.
Currently you are in the second group.

Ame®icano;8932722 said:
25rp47k.jpg

This one's quite easy to answer.

People believe the advertising they get from politicians. It happens on both sides.

The last Presidential election with congressional elections cost $6.5 billion, up from $5 billion 4 years previously. Why so much money? Money buys you the ability to control a lot of people's minds through advertising.

Why do they need to advertise? Surely they could just tell people their policies, but the reality is most of the advertising has nothing to do with the running of the country at all.

Ame®icano;8932722 said:

This one's quite easy to answer.

People believe the advertising they get from politicians. It happens on both sides.

The last Presidential election with congressional elections cost $6.5 billion, up from $5 billion 4 years previously. Why so much money? Money buys you the ability to control a lot of people's minds through advertising.

Why do they need to advertise? Surely they could just tell people their policies, but the reality is most of the advertising has nothing to do with the running of the country at all.

So you are making a very strong case that advertising can influence people to vote for politician right?

Well tell me if the advertising works so to wouldn't the content that the advertising supports, i.e. the news stories, the television news you watch, would you then agree that would have even more influence because people know the advertising just wants to make them vote the advertisers way right?

Read the following and tell me if this also doesn't influence the voters...
When 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now if these TV news people donate $8.50 to the Democrats for ever $1.50 to GOP where do you think the news emphasis would be?
HINT:
Another study found that ABC News had aired 55 positive stories on Obama's health-care policy compared to just 18 negative stories.
(Source: Business and Media Institute - Jun 2009) Interesting isn't that 73% of these Obama care stories are positive... )

7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York
and they have a liberal bias"...Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas
Journalists Admitting Liberal Bias, Part One | Media Research Center

And to show how much the MSM is in bed with Democrats/Obama...
This same hard nosed "journalist/Editor" what's he think of Obama??
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So your observation has to ALSO take in consideration the considerable BIAS the MSM that depends on advertising dollars to present their content.
And remember the editorial department is suppose to be untainted by advertising emphasis.

So you are making a very strong case that advertising can influence people to vote for politician right?

Well tell me if the advertising works so to wouldn't the content that the advertising supports, i.e. the news stories, the television news you watch, would you then agree that would have even more influence because people know the advertising just wants to make them vote the advertisers way right?

When 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now if these TV news people donate $8.50 to the Democrats for ever $1.50 to GOP where do you think the news emphasis would be?
HINT:
Another study found that ABC News had aired 55 positive stories on Obama's health-care policy compared to just 18 negative stories.
(Source: Business and Media Institute - Jun 2009) Interesting isn't that 73% of these Obama care stories are positive... )

Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So your observation has to ALSO take in consideration the considerable BIAS the MSM that depends on advertising dollars to present their content.
And remember the editorial department is suppose to be untainted by advertising emphasis.

The thing with your stats is, it doesn't tell me the whole story. It doesn't tell me if the right wing media people just don't bother putting money in. It doesn't tell me if those on the right what news on the right, and those on the left watch news on the left, ie, both sides have their bias. It doesn't tell me very much.

The media is biased, no doubt about it.

Advertising comes from many sources. The internet, radio, TV, Newspapers, billboards and the like. But also through the news and so on in many of these with their own slant.

But this doesn't seem to be the real issue. It's not about whether one side has bias or the other. It's about the whole system being about the big two parties and working to keep these two on top. They control what issues are spoken about, what people think is actually important. They keep up the team game of simply attacking the other party.

Advertising makes sure that big money controls the govt. And the whole "the left has bias" is merely another part of this. Who is telling you this? Who is making sure this is a big issue?

Seriously, nearly 100 million housholds can get Fox News. So what's the problem with bias from other stations? Fox has its own bias too, right?

"Last week, Michele Bachmann <snip>

The "only reason"?
rofl.gif

What are you, five years old?

Lemme refresh yer memory there, son...

Oh+the+irony+-+McCain.jpg

Wait.. there's more...

bush_approval_20june2008.png

But no, you keep telling yourself that O'bama was "only elected because he's black".

What a maroon. A fucking piece of string could have gotten elected in that scenario.

Hey -- aren't you the guy who started a thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with? Whatever happened to that thread?

Last edited:

"Last week, Michele Bachmann <snip>

The "only reason"?
rofl.gif

What are you, five years old?

Lemme refresh yer memory there, son...

Oh+the+irony+-+McCain.jpg

Wait.. there's more...

bush_approval_20june2008.png

But no, you keep telling yourself that O'bama was "only elected because he's black".

What a maroon. A fucking piece of string could have gotten elected in that scenario.

Hey -- aren't you the guy who started a thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with? Whatever happened to that thread?

Laugh all you want, but no reason other than Barack Obama being an oriole got him elected

-Geaux

HINT:

The thing with your stats is, it doesn't tell me the whole story. It doesn't tell me if the right wing media people just don't bother putting money in. It doesn't tell me if those on the right what news on the right, and those on the left watch news on the left, ie, both sides have their bias. It doesn't tell me very much.

Advertising comes from many sources. The internet, radio, TV, Newspapers, billboards and the like. But also through the news and so on in many of these with their own slant.

But this doesn't seem to be the real issue. It's not about whether one side has bias or the other. It's about the whole system being about the big two parties and working to keep these two on top. They control what issues are spoken about, what people think is actually important. They keep up the team game of simply attacking the other party.

Advertising makes sure that big money controls the govt. And the whole "the left has bias" is merely another part of this. Who is telling you this? Who is making sure this is a big issue?

Seriously, nearly 100 million housholds can get Fox News. So what's the problem with bias from other stations? Fox has its own bias too, right?

Seriously... NONE of the data I used i.e. 85% of ABC,CBS,NBC executives,news anchors,etc. giving to Democrats came from FOX!
AGAIN the source:

Fox viewership:According to Nielsen data through Dec. 8, Fox News Channel averaged 1.774 million viewers in primetime (down 13% from 2012)
SOURCE:Fox News Remains Ratings Champ As 2013 Comes to Close | Variety
Where in the world did YOUR GROSS BIASED 99% exaggeration of 100 million viewers come from??? Please source your data as ANY intelligent person does!
Finally ... NOT ONE FOX journalist and see YOU don't understand the difference:
TV News commentator is like a newspaper opinion columnist... THAT's their opinion.
A TV News reporter is suppose to be a "journalist" and do REPORTING... NOT Editorializing or commenting..
According to the principle of the Five Ws, a report can only be considered complete if it answers these questions starting with an interrogative word:
Who is it about?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did it happen?

MOST naive people regarding the MSM's are like you and your exaggerated "100 million" number is a perfect example. You haven't done any research. You spew out
what YOU believe is the NEWS which is brought to you by people that GAVE 85% to the Democrats! The people that present the news to you, the write the stories,
that determine WHAT stories will be shown... 85% gave to Democrats. Now surely you are smart enough to recognize the following difference:

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

This was done by one of those MSM news magazine editors who later when Obama was running said:

Now you tell me if you were Thomas an editor and YOU said YOUR JOB WAS TO BASH the President..but..
later you speak of the President in awed hushed referential deification mode..."he's sort of a God."... doesn't that seem pretty biased?

100 million Fox viewers???

HINT:

Seriously... NONE of the data I used i.e. 85% of ABC,CBS,NBC executives,news anchors,etc. giving to Democrats came from FOX!
AGAIN the source:

Fox viewership:According to Nielsen data through Dec. 8, Fox News Channel averaged 1.774 million viewers in primetime (down 13% from 2012)
Where in the world did YOUR GROSS BIASED 99% exaggeration of 100 million viewers come from??? Please source your data as ANY intelligent person does!
TV News commentator is like a newspaper opinion columnist... THAT's their opinion.
A TV News reporter is suppose to be a "journalist" and do REPORTING... NOT Editorializing or commenting..
According to the principle of the Five Ws, a report can only be considered complete if it answers these questions starting with an interrogative word:
Who is it about?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did it happen?

MOST naive people regarding the MSM's are like you and your exaggerated "100 million" number is a perfect example. You haven't done any research. You spew out
what YOU believe is the NEWS which is brought to you by people that GAVE 85% to the Democrats! The people that present the news to you, the write the stories,
that determine WHAT stories will be shown... 85% gave to Democrats. Now surely you are smart enough to recognize the following difference:

Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

This was done by one of those MSM news magazine editors who later when Obama was running said:

Now you tell me if you were Thomas an editor and YOU said YOUR JOB WAS TO BASH the President..but..
later you speak of the President in awed hushed referential deification mode..."he's sort of a God."... doesn't that seem pretty biased?

Your President is black.
Get over it already.

AGAIN the source:

Who is it about?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did it happen?

Your President is black.
Get over it already.

And that was his ONLY affirmative ACTION QUALIFICATION!
When will people grow up and see beyond color but the qualities.
This president believes:
Believes in a .."single payer health system"... but is OK that physicians attest they order $850 billion a year in wasted claims because of fear of lawyers.
Believes in bankrupting ANY company..much less electric utilities"!"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them"
Believes that "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
Believes gas prices should go up... rather I think we should open more Federal leases to more oil exploration and become the world's #1 oil producer!"
Believes that our military should be demeaned by statements that call our troops nazis or that they methodically bomb villages killing civilians"!
Believes that all corporations are evil or capitalism is bad. Without taxes from jobs and companies we couldn't run our governments!"
Believes our EPA should be involved in managing dust on country roads or fining a Wyoming welder $75,000 a day for building pond on his property"
Believes his Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
Believes in LYING to pass legislation"..Remember "you can keep your doctor"??
Believes there were 46 million uninsured as the facts point out there were less then 4 million"!

If ANY president Black or white BELIEVED in the above... I don't consider him first an American. Qualified to be a president. And doesn't represent MY beliefs!

AGAIN the source:

Who is it about?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did it happen?

Your President is black.
Get over it already.

If ANY president Black or white BELIEVED in the above... I don't consider him first an American. Qualified to be a president. And doesn't represent MY beliefs!

Tough shit.
Obama is your President
Deal with it loser.

Your President is black.
Get over it already.

Tough shit.
Obama is your President
Deal with it loser.

Hey if I were as brain dead as you and the following examples of Obamatrons..
ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

And you obviously as totally ignorant and believe Obama IS THE MESSIAH and it is HIS STASH!!!

Tough shit.
Obama is your President
Deal with it loser.

Hey if I were as brain dead as you and the following examples of Obamatrons..
ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

And you obviously as totally ignorant and believe Obama IS THE MESSIAH and it is HIS STASH!!!

You are a true moron among morons if you actually believe an entire electorate is represented by "YouTube Woman #1".

What ever happened to that thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with? Is there some reason you don't want to talk about that?

You are a true moron among morons if you actually believe an entire electorate is represented by "YouTube Woman #1".

What ever happened to that thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with? Is there some reason you don't want to talk about that?
Don't be silly, there are also a great deal of guilt-ridden whites, many of whom are not parasites. That's what this whole thread is about.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back