White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

Really? That is not what I saw in the elections. And I voted for Obama, twice. White, upper middle class income, craftsman, 70 at present, still working full time, and also taking classes at a university. Now how does that fit your stereotype?:lol:
That puts you in the educated liberal idiot category.

You voted for the kenyan because you thought you'd be so cool and PROGRESSIVE to vote for a democrat that was a muslim.

Problem is you and millions of others just got duped by a two bit shyster flim flam man, but you're too stupid to see it, or, maybe you do, but you'd never admit it. Truth is another thing you leftards have a real problem with.
Do you Republicunts even remember 2000-2008? Who was "duped" by a "shyster flim flam man"? That's right. You were. And you loved the big government then. You cheered for torture and supported the invasion of a country that was not involved with 9/11.

image.img.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=cost+of+iraq+war&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HAPPY THAT IRAQ'S dictator that YOU obviously loved and you loved to see starve 2.7 million more children if he hadn't replaced in less the 6 weeks.. Mission Accomplished'!

And being a subprime borrower and multiple bankruptcy individual, you probably are up for foreclosure and your credit cards have been cut off because obviously YOU don't believe anyone should keep an agreement..
much less a country that invaded another country that agreed in the "1991 CEASE FIRE" that if "FIRING" continued then Desert Storm wouldcontinue...
Of course since YOU don't keep any agreements you were perfectly happy Saddam broke the Cease Fire dozens of times and you loved his building 91 palaces with the money from the "Food for Oil" program that helped starve over a million Iraqi kids... again YOU were happy that happened weren't you?

Finally you probably agree with Obama who blamed our military for "air raiding villages killing civilians" and you probably cheered those statements just as the
barbarian terrorists cheered hearing them and using them to recruit kids carrying bombs that blew up when US soldiers handed out candy.
YOU loved that didn't YOU??? I mean common sense says you don't talk bad about your own team but not being a team player as Obama and you obviously
you cheered for the enemy!

AND I bet you still want the Iraqi people to live under Saddam where the gross domestic product per person under Saddam was $518.
Today Iraq's GDP per person is over $7,200! a 1,290% increase !
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/iz.html

And finally you won't believe this because you truly are an ignorant person...
3) "So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it"
The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg put the question to Barham Salih, the former prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan's regional government and a former deputy prime minister of Iraq's federal government.
"But," he added, "it's important to understand where we started from. ... Literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were sent to mass graves. Ten years on from the demise of Saddam Hussein, we're still discovering mass graves across Iraq. And Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein -- the overwhelming majority of Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein."
So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it; and the fault for all that has gone wrong is ultimately with Iraqis themselves: It's a remarkable point of view to encounter in June 2013.
10 Years After the Fall of Saddam, How Do Iraqis Look Back on the War? - J.J. Gould - The Atlantic

[

OK, once and for all. BOTH PARTIES AUTHORIZED AND FUNDED THE FIASCO KNOWN AS THE IRAQ WAR. BUSH DID NOT DO IT ALONE, NO PRESIDENT HAS THAT POWER, CONGRESS (BOTH PARTIES) VOTED TO AUTHORIZE AND FUND IT. THE UN CONDONED IT. MOST OF THE WORLD SUPPORTED IT.

TO CLAIM THAT ONLY BUSH AND REPUBLICANS CAUSED THAT STUPIDITY IS TO LIE ABOUT HISTORY.

Bush was the one who pushed for it. Who lied about WMD's, lied about Saddam's links to Bin Laden, who sent Cheney over to the CIA to cherry pick the data and downplay the skeptics. Bush is the one who fired General Shinkisi when he said that we did not have enough troops to pull it off.

So, no, it really is Bush's fault. SHame on the UN and the democrats for not having the balls to stand up to an illegitimate president's desire for war, but at the end of the day, Bush was the instigator. Had Al Gore been in the White House, we'd have never gone to war with Iraq.

Or at the very least, we'd have done it competently.

Well then who in the hell are these people???

32 democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Vice President Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..(Our CURRENT SECRETARY OF STATE..)Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ....(Our CURRENT SECRETARY OF STATE..)Kerry 2002 Jan. 23. 2003.

YO... come on Bush Bashers... answer why BEFORE Bush Clinton bombed the hell out of Iraq?
Tell me WHY our SoS Kerry said..B]"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

Dummies... HOW do you disarm without going to war?

YO... come on Bush Bashers... answer why BEFORE Bush Clinton bombed the hell out of Iraq?
Tell me WHY our SoS Kerry said..B]"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

Dummies... HOW do you disarm without going to war?

HOw about by getting the UN Inspectors back in there to verify that between previous disarmorment efforts and tactical strikes, the WMD problem had been eliminated?

Certianly makes more sense than pissing away a TRILLION dollars on a war that left the place even more dangerous.

Not entirely. Obama was elected because he convinced those yearning for acceptance, that their excuse for failure was not of a personal nature, but that of being victims of income inequality.

The evil 1% are far as you need to look for an excuse to hang your failures on. Moreover, it's time to spread the wealth.

Look at everything wrong in society today and somehow Obama has his support behind it

Obama is the poster boy for losers at all levels

-Geaux

Really? That is not what I saw in the elections. And I voted for Obama, twice. White, upper middle class income, craftsman, 70 at present, still working full time, and also taking classes at a university. Now how does that fit your stereotype?:lol:

White, 67, educated, upper middle class income, voted for him twice and, given the givens, would again.

Republicans consistently run unqualified candidates who work for the 1% and for other nations. There's another Clown Car loading up for the next general. Repubs are guaranteeing that Hillary is our next prez.
:lol:

Not entirely. Obama was elected because he convinced those yearning for acceptance, that their excuse for failure was not of a personal nature, but that of being victims of income inequality.

The evil 1% are far as you need to look for an excuse to hang your failures on. Moreover, it's time to spread the wealth.

Look at everything wrong in society today and somehow Obama has his support behind it

Obama is the poster boy for losers at all levels

-Geaux

White, 67, educated, upper middle class income, voted for him twice and, given the givens, would again.

Republicans consistently run unqualified candidates who work for the 1% and for other nations. There's another Clown Car loading up for the next general. Repubs are guaranteeing that Hillary is our next prez.
:lol:

For myself, White, 52, voted for Republicans in every election from 1980 to 2008. Even for Bush-43, even though I kind of suspected he was an idiot.

I voted for McCain in 2008 because the GOP managed to get it right. Distinguished senator with a history of bipartisanship, decorated war hero, years of experience. The kind of sensible person the Democrats keep telling us we ought to nominate. But hey, when you have as golden an oppurtunity as the GOP gave the Dems in 2008, can't expect them to not take it.

I voted for Obama in 2012 because, frankly, the idea of the Mormon Cult trying to turn the rest of the country into Utah was downright frightening.

I really don't think the GOP is going to have the clown car they had in 2012 in 2016.

Jeb, Walker, Christie are all respectable candidates.

Yeah, whatever.

]

GUy, you are the ones who nominated a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear and is going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

And he was the LEAST CRAZY of the bunch.

LOL.....and now that role...the role of crazy bitch has been assumed by ***** like you Joe.....

Obama is done.....and he will assume the Jimmy Carter place in History.
You know the place....the dung heap.

Yeah, whatever.
]

GUy, you are the ones who nominated a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear and is going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

LOL.....and now that role...the role of crazy bitch has been assumed by ***** like you Joe.....

Uh, no, not really.

The problems the GOP had in 2012 they will not fix by 2016. You guys might delude yourself that winning poorly attended midterm elections in six backwater red states means that the country really likes you again,

"Oh, my God, we won in Montana, where only million people live! And Alaska, with 735K people!!! The Country loves us again!!!"

But the reality.

You guys will either nominate a nut or someone who panders to the nuts to get your nomination, and then Hillary will proceed to clean his clock. Then you'll engage in the typical whines about "Voter fraud", "Low-Information voters" and "Welfare leeches" without realizing that you just can't win elections with just angry old white guys anymore.

There is no such thing as "White Guilt." It is a pejorative stereotype fabricated by the Racist Right to attack Liberals with. It exists only in the sick perverted minds of the Racist Right.

Black liberals invented the term "white guilt".
Bullshit! It is the CON$ervoFascist's sanitized version of "****** lover."

Well...At least I have the truth supporting my post.
You spew hysterical horseshit.

white guilt, black pride, lies, and a biased media elected obama.

McCain would have been no better

Romney would have been a very good president.

If Hillary wins in 2016 the USA is over.

Wasn't that what was supposed to happen if Obama got elected and also if he got re-elected. How many times can we be at the "edge of the abyss"? According to economic indicators, we as a country are in fact better off than we were when the last guy was leaving office.

Uh, no, not really.

The problems the GOP had in 2012 they will not fix by 2016. You guys might delude yourself that winning poorly attended midterm elections in six backwater red states means that the country really likes you again,

"Oh, my God, we won in Montana, where only million people live! And Alaska, with 735K people!!! The Country loves us again!!!"

But the reality.

You guys will either nominate a nut or someone who panders to the nuts to get your nomination, and then Hillary will proceed to clean his clock. Then you'll engage in the typical whines about "Voter fraud", "Low-Information voters" and "Welfare leeches" without realizing that you just can't win elections with just angry old white guys anymore.
You are the quintessential angry white guy..
All of you male Caucasian libs are self hating angry white guys

[
You are the quintessential angry white guy..
All of you male Caucasian libs are self hating angry white guys

Well, good thing we've established that male Caucasians are white guys....

Now how about addressing the point... How do you guys plan to win elections when you lose Blacks 94-6, Hispanics 71-29, Asians 72-28, and women 55-45?

Because, honestly, you guys won whites 59-41, but what are you going to do when the Democrats run a white person (HIllary) next time,and you can't rely on racism to get asses into polling places?

Sure thing Joe.....roll in the dog shit...it suits you :)

Thank you for pointing out that you lack the ability to discuss the issues rationallly.

I never had high expectations of you to start with.

This is called "projection" .

Your Boi King has failed at EVERYTHING he has tried.

Well, he won the Presidency in his first go, as opposed to McCain and Romney, who tried that twice and failed.

Forum List

Back