White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

white guilt, black pride, lies, and a biased media elected obama.

McCain would have been no better

Romney would have been a very good president.

If Hillary wins in 2016 the USA is over.

Again, guy, I'm not struggling working three jobs because of what Obama did.

I'm doing it because Bush crashed the economy.

No, your working 3 jobs because Obama hasn't done what he said he would do.

-Geaux

Since the GOP has prevented the President from doing much of what he wanted to do, I would say that the GOP is to blame for the shitty economy. Remember what McConnell stated concerning the economy. He didn't care a bit what the economy was doing, his concern was to see that Obama was not re-elected. And the GOP purposely did all they could to sabatoge the economy so they could blame that on the President. Worked real well for you fellows, didn't it?:badgrin:

ONCE AND FOR F,,,KING ALL!
Idiot What happened in Mar 2001?? A recession started by Clinton's administration! Dumb f,...K! Ended by Bush tax cuts 11/2001!
IDIOT you obviously NEVER heard of the dot.com BUST?? $5 trillion in asset losses and you are oblivious to this disaster!
Just as oblivious to oh a little something known as 9/11!! Cost 5,000 lives 400,000 jobs $2 trillion in business losses AND YOU blame Bush!
Because YOU never heard of the Gorelick Memo that prevented CIA sharing the whereabouts in the USA of the bombers to the FBI and there was
no war on terror, no homeland security at that time dumb f...k!
18,000 Businesses in 9/11 were destroyed. Many generated Federal/state/local/property taxes..Gone!

By the close of business on Friday September 21st the Dow had dropped about 15%.
The total U.S. market capitalization dropped nearly $2 trillion.
Finance Monitor: A September 11th Financial Retrospective

Well that $2 trillion market loss represents "capital loss" credits against income!
Another reason that tax revenue declined 2001 - $3.155 2002 - $3.000 2003 - $3,071

And of course the idiot you are you probably voted for Obama because YOU believe the MSM that said:

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

You evidently weren't around when the WORST 5 years of Hurricanes on record? Do you remember that?

More than 3,000 people have died since 2003 in hurricanes.
The National Science Board estimates that from 2002 to 2007, economic losses due to hurricanes totaled $180 billion. According to the Reinsurance Association of America, insured property exposure is $9 trillion
Can Hurricanes Be Predicted Decades in Advance? - Pacific Standard: The Science of Society

AND In spite of that here are the FACTS!!! And I'm PROUD BUSH was the President instead of the wuss we have now!

wages went up
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
$19.36 21.02 21.54 23.07 23.92 24.37 25.07 25.87 26.15
UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
Measuring Worth - Measures of worth, inflation rates, saving calculator, relative value, worth of a dollar, worth of a pound, purchasing power, gold prices, GDP, history of wages, average wage

AND then some dumb f..k like you blames Bush for the economy???
DUMMY! I bet you were one of those SubPRIME loans to dumb f...ks that should NOT have the loan but because Carter/Clinton pushed
the Community Reinvestment ACT... WE had Fannie/Freddie a government agency guaranteeing these subprime loans!

Dummies like you the stopped paying and guess what banks buying the government guarantees would have collapsed on 9/18/2008
again a DATE YOU obviously have NO knowledge as to what occurred!

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11 in the morning the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there.

If they had not done that, their estimation was that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed... It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it...
How the World Almost Came to an End on September 18, 2008 - Seeking Alpha

And if Bush had done nothing YOU wouldn't be alive most likely as your 3 jobs would be gone!

When did I say that I support Harry Reid? Also, is Harry Reid a Mormon? If so, then I definitely don't support him. Teabaggers and Scientologists are the only people who can make a Mormon look sane.
It this point if you didn't know 'Dirty Harry' is a Mormon you're too stupid to post here.
But then again you were so stuuuuupid you voted for some one based on their skin color.
Did I mention you are stuuupid?

Yeah, I felt guilty that I voted for Ralph Nader, and allowed that piece of shit Shrub to destroy U.S. credibility with his lies that fooled the whole world into following that asshole into Iraq. I felt guilty for allowing the last three con presidents to rack up $12 trillion on the national debt. I felt guilty that Shrub destroyed not only the U.S. economy, but also the global economy, which allowed Wall Street bankers to rip off trillions of dollars from retirement accounts of millions of people. I felt guilty that the Iraq invasion killed a million innocent Iraqi civilians. I felt guilty that the Iraq war wasted $5 trillion, and 5,000 American troops died, and another 50,000 came home without arms and legs.

But I don't feel guilty that I voted for Obama, which has been big dildo up the asses of all the cons. In fact, I love it.

You're too stupid to be involved in this conversation, so go away!

Hangover just used an open choke shotgun approach to spewing lib talking points.

And hit every single target dead center. What a shot eh?

the son-of-a-bitch promised that pie in the sky and too many dupes fell for it, plus 98.7% of blacks voted for him believing he would lift the chains of slavery, then we had the white guilt folks who wanted to avoid the "RACIST" title that is thrown around so much so, that it has no negative impact on Conservative people who have strong Constitutional convictions. :up:

so there ya are..., how we got this worthless racist pile of muslime dog shit, fools, idiots, racists and America hating commies. :up:

I am not voting for Obama again. No matter if he holds his breath till he turns blue, I am not voting for Obama again.

And IF the Republicans had run a decent candidate the past two election, I might not have voted for Obama at all.

But really, McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan. You rethugs deserved to get your asses kicked offering up retards like you all did.

And you will get them kicked again if you can't get a higher quality candidate for the next go round.

But if you don't really want the WH, keep doing what you've been doing. Nominating idiots.

Not entirely. Obama was elected because he convinced those yearning for acceptance, that their excuse for failure was not of a personal nature, but that of being victims of income inequality.

The evil 1% are far as you need to look for an excuse to hang your failures on. Moreover, it's time to spread the wealth.

Look at everything wrong in society today and somehow Obama has his support behind it

Obama is the poster boy for losers at all levels

-Geaux

Really? That is not what I saw in the elections. And I voted for Obama, twice. White, upper middle class income, craftsman, 70 at present, still working full time, and also taking classes at a university. Now how does that fit your stereotype?:lol:
That puts you in the educated liberal idiot category.

You voted for the kenyan because you thought you'd be so cool and PROGRESSIVE to vote for a democrat that was a muslim.

Problem is you and millions of others just got duped by a two bit shyster flim flam man, but you're too stupid to see it, or, maybe you do, but you'd never admit it. Truth is another thing you leftards have a real problem with.

I am not voting for Obama again. No matter if he holds his breath till he turns blue, I am not voting for Obama again.

And IF the Republicans had run a decent candidate the past two election, I might not have voted for Obama at all.

But really, McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan. You rethugs deserved to get your asses kicked offering up retards like you all did.

And you will get them kicked again if you can't get a higher quality candidate for the next go round.

But if you don't really want the WH, keep doing what you've been doing. Nominating idiots.

on McCain/Palin I agree with you. Romney/Ryan was a very good ticket and would have been an excellent administration. Romney would have fixed the mess, obama has only made everything worse.

No, your working 3 jobs because Obama hasn't done what he said he would do.

-Geaux

Kind of hard for him to do that when the Republicans sabotage any effort htat is made.

on McCain/Palin I agree with you. Romney/Ryan was a very good ticket and would have been an excellent administration. Romney would have fixed the mess, obama has only made everything worse.

What the fuck do you base that on?

What did the Mormon Cocksucker propose that wasn't the exact same list of bad ideas that Bush-43 proposed.

Not entirely. Obama was elected because he convinced those yearning for acceptance, that their excuse for failure was not of a personal nature, but that of being victims of income inequality.

The evil 1% are far as you need to look for an excuse to hang your failures on. Moreover, it's time to spread the wealth.

Look at everything wrong in society today and somehow Obama has his support behind it

Obama is the poster boy for losers at all levels

-Geaux

Really? That is not what I saw in the elections. And I voted for Obama, twice. White, upper middle class income, craftsman, 70 at present, still working full time, and also taking classes at a university. Now how does that fit your stereotype?:lol:

You voted for the kenyan because you thought you'd be so cool and PROGRESSIVE to vote for a democrat that was a muslim.

Problem is you and millions of others just got duped by a two bit shyster flim flam man, but you're too stupid to see it, or, maybe you do, but you'd never admit it. Truth is another thing you leftards have a real problem with.
Do you Republicunts even remember 2000-2008? Who was "duped" by a "shyster flim flam man"? That's right. You were. And you loved the big government then. You cheered for torture and supported the invasion of a country that was not involved with 9/11.

image.img.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=cost+of+iraq+war&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Do you Republicunts even remember 2000-2008? Who was "duped" by a "shyster flim flam man"? That's right. You were. And you loved the big government then. You cheered for torture and supported the invasion of a country that was not involved with 9/11.

image.img.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=cost+of+iraq+war&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

OK, once and for all. BOTH PARTIES AUTHORIZED AND FUNDED THE FIASCO KNOWN AS THE IRAQ WAR. BUSH DID NOT DO IT ALONE, NO PRESIDENT HAS THAT POWER, CONGRESS (BOTH PARTIES) VOTED TO AUTHORIZE AND FUND IT. THE UN CONDONED IT. MOST OF THE WORLD SUPPORTED IT.

TO CLAIM THAT ONLY BUSH AND REPUBLICANS CAUSED THAT STUPIDITY IS TO LIE ABOUT HISTORY.

Most people voted for Obama because he was supposed to "change" everything that Bush fucked up. Most people voted for Obama again in 2012 because the alternative was a rich piece of shit in magic underwear who thinks that Jesus walked across the Atlantic to preach to Native Americans.

KNoB is pissed because he can't get out of poverty...try working ahole.

image.img.jpg

Try to remember that not everyone idolized Saddam as much as you.

image.img.jpg

OK, once and for all. BOTH PARTIES AUTHORIZED AND FUNDED THE FIASCO KNOWN AS THE IRAQ WAR. BUSH DID NOT DO IT ALONE, NO PRESIDENT HAS THAT POWER, CONGRESS (BOTH PARTIES) VOTED TO AUTHORIZE AND FUND IT. THE UN CONDONED IT. MOST OF THE WORLD SUPPORTED IT.

TO CLAIM THAT ONLY BUSH AND REPUBLICANS CAUSED THAT STUPIDITY IS TO LIE ABOUT HISTORY.

Good post...but the LIBTARDS eyes are closed...their ears are blocked...the only thing that works is their mouth...even then what they say comes out of their ass.

[

Bush was the one who pushed for it. Who lied about WMD's, lied about Saddam's links to Bin Laden, who sent Cheney over to the CIA to cherry pick the data and downplay the skeptics. Bush is the one who fired General Shinkisi when he said that we did not have enough troops to pull it off.

So, no, it really is Bush's fault. SHame on the UN and the democrats for not having the balls to stand up to an illegitimate president's desire for war, but at the end of the day, Bush was the instigator. Had Al Gore been in the White House, we'd have never gone to war with Iraq.

Or at the very least, we'd have done it competently.

image.img.jpg

Okay, once and for all, read the declassified government documents which show that intelligence was manipulated to fit the Cheney/Bush agenda of invading Iraq.

Just be quiet and read:

The flop & failure of the Iraq war, and the Bush Recession, are why Obama was elected in 2008, and not wanting to return to the failed Bush policies again under Mitt Romney was why Obama won again in 2012.

image.img.jpg

Okay, once and for all, read the declassified government documents which show that intelligence was manipulated to fit the Cheney/Bush agenda of invading Iraq.

Just be quiet and read:

All the good stuff remains classified...that allows the LIBTARDS to remain in the dark...but knowing they know the truth.

Keep reading those declassified government documents.

Just keep reading. Don't respond until next week. Just keep reading.

Forum List

Back