White Heterosexual Male Has Been Renditioned To The Punishment Hole...

She wasn’t raped. She wasn’t injured. The question totally uninteresting to feminists is: “What was she, a 15-year old, doing there?”

By the 1980s teenage females in unchaperoned houses with teenage males with hormones on full boil and alcohol present were assumed to be sexually available. Why else were they there? Were her parents uninterested in her whereabouts? Did she lie to her parents about where she was going?

But to raise such obvious questions is proof that you are a misogynist. Females bear no fault. Only males...

The White Heterosexual Male Has Been Renditioned - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Classic tone deaf white male blame the victim propaganda.

"Well she wasnt actually rape"
"What was she doing walking around all free and shit"

Pussy Hat treachery. She wasn't raped. She's a Soros-owned bastard.
Stop whining bitch. Learn how to be a man. Youre not a man because you keep your women locked up, barefoot and pregnant. That just shows youre insecure little punk that wants to be a man.

Stop being a cuckold parrot. Who's 'locking their women up?' Take off your pussy hat and man-up, kid.
Youre complaining about women having freedom to do what they wish to. Youre a punk half man have child. What the fuck happened to you where you think its ok to assault a woman and she should keep quiet? Where did you learn this dysfunctional mindset?

Let's see now. I'm a white hetero male. I don't march. I sit back and laugh at all these snowflake OP posts. Simply keep your hands off when asked to. Don't be overly aggressive. It's easy to do and common sense. There is no attack on white males. This macho I'm so tough garbage is...frankly....garbage. Overly aggressive makes should be put on notice.

Gee, you're so smart Captain Obvious. You can take off your pussy hat and man-up now.
Says the wimpy punk whining about women having the audacity to have sex and report sexual assault. :laugh:

I've manned up. Raised 4 kids and put them they college so they weren't stuck grinding life out like a lot of people. Being overly aggressive is for wackos...nut jobs. So if they have to rethink and can't there is something wrong with them. It's all common sense. This so called attack? Hogwash.

See all those Democrat men marching in the Pussy Hatter mobs? Many men, especially white men, have surrendered and become cuckold pawns. They're now POW's in the Democrat 'War on White Heterosexual Males.'

Interesting article by Paul Craig Roberts

American feminists have finally broken the spirit of the American white heterosexual male. I have been watching for some time the American male, or what little is left of him, meekly accept feminists’ definitions of words and male behavior.

First the feminists turned the male respect for, and politeness toward, women, respect inculcated into my generation, into “sexism.” Today men no longer stand when a woman enter’s a room, and they don’t open doors for them unless it is an elderly and feeble relative. Feminists insisted on getting women off the pedestal and into the rough and tumble world of men.

Feminists also pushed the sexual revolution, especially Cosmopolitan magazine, until women became as sexually promiscuous as men. As sex became casual and as the constraints on male behavior toward women were discredited as “sexist,” boundaries became blurred, and there is plenty of room for confusion. University student sex codes acknowledge the confusion. We see it in the requirements that the male must ask permission for each piece of female clothing he removes from his willing partner.

All of this was entirely the work of feminists...

Read More:

So your position is that the white male spirit is broken?
Yes thats his position.

If you and other women would just stop having or enjoying sex when you want to and let him sexually assault you without reporting him then his spirit will be mended.

Let's see now. I'm a white hetero male. I don't march. I sit back and laugh at all these snowflake OP posts. Simply keep your hands off when asked to. Don't be overly aggressive. It's easy to do and common sense. There is no attack on white males. This macho I'm so tough garbage is...frankly....garbage. Overly aggressive makes should be put on notice.

Gee, you're so smart Captain Obvious. You can take off your pussy hat and man-up now.
Says the wimpy punk whining about women having the audacity to have sex and report sexual assault. :laugh:

More cuckold parroting. Did you read the article?

See all those Democrat men marching in the Pussy Hatter mobs? Many men, especially white men, have surrendered and become cuckold pawns. They're now POW's in the Democrat 'War on White Heterosexual Males.'

American feminists have finally broken the spirit of the American white heterosexual male. I have been watching for some time the American male, or what little is left of him, meekly accept feminists’ definitions of words and male behavior.

First the feminists turned the male respect for, and politeness toward, women, respect inculcated into my generation, into “sexism.” Today men no longer stand when a woman enter’s a room, and they don’t open doors for them unless it is an elderly and feeble relative. Feminists insisted on getting women off the pedestal and into the rough and tumble world of men.

Feminists also pushed the sexual revolution, especially Cosmopolitan magazine, until women became as sexually promiscuous as men. As sex became casual and as the constraints on male behavior toward women were discredited as “sexist,” boundaries became blurred, and there is plenty of room for confusion. University student sex codes acknowledge the confusion. We see it in the requirements that the male must ask permission for each piece of female clothing he removes from his willing partner.

Read More:

Yes thats his position.

If you and other women would just stop having or enjoying sex when you want to and let him sexually assault you without reporting him then his spirit will be mended.

How would an 'unbroken' male treat women then?

More cuckold parroting. Did you read the article?
Says the guy whining about women. Yes I read the article. You just parroted what he was whining about. :laugh:

Read More:

Yes thats his position.

Like a human instead of a possession.

So are you cool with curbing your sex drive and allowing men to sexually assault you in order to mend the OPs spirit?

Of its so hard to curb your sex drive then you have a problem. Don't be overly aggressive. You have a problem with it?

You sound exactly like those 'cuckold' pussies.

In the assault on Kavanaugh, we are witnessing an Identity Politics assault on the White Heterosexual Male, an assault whose purpose is less to block Kavanaugh than to discourage white heterosexual males from standing for office as it is so easy for feminists to ruin a man’s reputation. The plan is to put the “victim groups” of the white male in office so that retribution can be handed out to white males in keeping with feminist professor Christine Fair’s agenda of killing them, castrating their dead bodies and feeding them to swine.

Perhaps white males have understood this. You see them increasingly with Asian and Hispanic women, not with white women who are increasingly seen with black men. In another generation or two, perhaps the white ethnicities will have disappeared.

Then to whom will Identity Politics assign the hated role?

Read More:

Yes thats his position.

So are you cool with curbing your sex drive and allowing men to sexually assault you in order to mend the OPs spirit?

Not particularly.

I'd definitely prefer that men grow a backbone, stop acting like such whiny Incel bitches, and learn some self control and personal discipline.

In the assault on Kavanaugh, we are witnessing an Identity Politics assault on the White Heterosexual Male, an assault whose purpose is less to block Kavanaugh than to discourage white heterosexual males from standing for office as it is so easy for feminists to ruin a man’s reputation. The plan is to put the “victim groups” of the white male in office so that retribution can be handed out to white males in keeping with feminist professor Christine Fair’s agenda of killing them, castrating their dead bodies and feeding them to swine.

Perhaps white males have understood this. You see them increasingly with Asian and Hispanic women, not with white women who are increasingly seen with black men. In another generation or two, perhaps the white ethnicities will have disappeared.

You poor poor white boy. Whatever will you do? :laughing0301:

Read More:

Yes thats his position.

Not particularly.

I'd definitely prefer that men grow a backbone, stop acting like such whiny Incel bitches, and learn some self control and personal discipline.
Well the OP sees you as his enemy. How dare you forbid them to let their lust loose and sexually assault you.. Why are you even responding to me without a male chaperone? Personal discipline? Thats for cucks as they say.

And by 'the plan', you mean whatever hapless batshit you make up, citing only yourself?

If white males keep sniveling about what victims they are and how badly women 'broke their spirit', perhaps.

As that kind whining is gently pathetic.

What woman would want a man who spent so much time trying to convince her how powerless he is?

You poor poor white boy. Whatever will you do? :laughing0301:

Oh i'll be fine. I'm not buying into y'all Pussy Hatter's hysteria. Being a cuckold bitch is for y'all Democrat white dudes. :)

To the OP. Seriousy mate you need to get out more. Absolutely zero well adjusted men have any problem with feminists.
Everybody in Camp Normal knows where the boundaries are and we can all behave in an appropriate fashion.

Only inadequates from the incel community are struggling to cope.

To the OP. Seriousy mate you need to get out more. Absolutely zero well adjusted men have any problem with feminists.
Everybody in Camp Normal knows where the boundaries are and we can all behave in an appropriate fashion.

Only inadequates from the incel community are struggling to cope.

Consent isn't that complicated. Just ask. And if they say no, listen.

Forum List

Back