White house asks SC to allow travel ban

I'm more pissed about Trump passing a ban on lobbyist in his govt. yet getting waivers to put lobbyist in his govt.

I was for it but now im wondering "whats the point?"
He wanted 3 months so he could figure out how to vet the unvettable. Why didn't he work on it when the first one failed?

A lot of people were for a lot of what he said. The sane ones knew it was all bullshit and would never happen.

Do you really think we want to hurt the country?

You personally may not. Many here do and they express that each day.

You gotta show me where ANYBODY said they want to hurt the country.

You people like to play words games. I don't.

So asking you to back up your claims is a word game? What a pussy.

I'm not laying your dim games. Never do. Go ahead and lie all you want, it's what you scum do.

Do you really think we want to hurt the country?

I'm not laying your dim games. Never do. Go ahead and lie all you want, it's what you scum do.

Such a silly little RWNJ. Coward.

So, the games continue.

So, the games continue.

Asking someone to back up their claims with proof is not a word game, unless you are an idiot.

So, the games continue.

Asking someone to back up their claims with proof is not a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Parsing words to the extent liberals do actually is a word game, unless you are an idiot.

So, the games continue.

Parsing words to the extent liberals do actually is a word game, unless you are an idiot.

Don't be silly. Not being able to back up their claims is a RWNJ characteristic from way back. You've used lots of excuses to explain it, but this is the first time I ever heard this one.

So, the games continue.

Don't be silly. Not being able to back up their claims is a RWNJ characteristic from way back. You've used lots of excuses to explain it, but this is the first time I ever heard this one.
Games games games. Go on lib, play your game. We all see right through it. This is the kind bullshit you spew all day long. Fact is you scum want to hurt this country. You prove it everyday with your bullshit lies.

So, the games continue.

Have you ever seen a democrat on television where they continually want to talk over everyone else....guessing they rarely hear anything also. That also strikes me as a game.

So, the games continue.

Games games games. Go on lib, play your game. We all see right through it. This is the kind bullshit you spew all day long. Fact is you scum want to hurt this country. You prove it everyday with your bullshit lies.

Again, you got something to prove that? A link, or something?

Forum List

Back