White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government

I disagree. Political retaliation is not accountability.
Oh so...............you want Trump to Bend over with NO VASOLINE while the LEFTIST HACKS in Gov't try to FRAME HIM.......

Boo Hoo

:CryingCow:

So you support political retaliation?
If that means giving your side a DANG TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE........DAMNED SKIPPY.

When shall we have the IRS, DEA, ATF GIVE YOU A PROCTOLOGY EXAM.......

Like the Dems did to those and no one went to jail.

Perhaps IF YOUR SIDE GOT A TASTE of your OWN MEDICINE you wouldn't want to do it again.

So which Dem made lists of civil service employees that were insufficiently "loyal" and went after them?
Do not play this game with me...................play it with the uninformed...............It is well known what the IRS and other Federal Agencies did in the 501cs.....................People should have WENT TO JAIL FOR IT........

But when you OWN THE DOJ...........they don't go to jail.............The courts backed up what happened........and it all happened under Obama's Watch.

DID YOU CARE COYOTE..........That our Gov't TARGETED groups because of their beliefs.........Did IT BOTHER YOU AT ALL............... hmmmmm

You either couldn't or wouldn't answer the question.

We live in a sad time
Yeah, how dare Trump purge people actively undermining him and his agenda.

The nerve!

Grow the fuck up, asshat.

:lol: love the maturity level of the Trumpists!

Loyalty tests and political purges....not surprising you support them.
I ask again. What is a “Trumpist”? Someone who disagrees with you? The WH has had nonstop leaks and distractions. Barr is not a “yes man” he is still there. How do you explain that?

Why the fuck would anyone want people on the team who are working against and undermining you?

View attachment 309205
Lol...why the fuck would anyone want a president that only wants yes men around him?
Why would a President want people working for him actively working against him?
This is EXACTLY what the liberal lunatics that have posted on this thread don't seem to understand or PURPOSELY don't understand because it's President Trump. Pathetic AND pitiful.

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

Shades of Italy, circa 1933.
Oh fuck off, you hysterical moonbats.

View attachment 309214

I never compared Rump to Hitler. In many ways, that wouldn't be fair to Hitler. But I find many coralations between Rump and Mussolini in 1926 doing many of the same things Rump is either doing or trying to do. If successful, the next step in the process is "Emperor" or "Dictator". And then you have a Hitler.
You’re such an insignificant gnat. You mean correlations? Dumbass

Oh so...............you want Trump to Bend over with NO VASOLINE while the LEFTIST HACKS in Gov't try to FRAME HIM.......

Boo Hoo

If that means giving your side a DANG TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE........DAMNED SKIPPY.

Perhaps IF YOUR SIDE GOT A TASTE of your OWN MEDICINE you wouldn't want to do it again.

So which Dem made lists of civil service employees that were insufficiently "loyal" and went after them?
Do not play this game with me...................play it with the uninformed...............It is well known what the IRS and other Federal Agencies did in the 501cs.....................People should have WENT TO JAIL FOR IT........

But when you OWN THE DOJ...........they don't go to jail.............The courts backed up what happened........and it all happened under Obama's Watch.

DID YOU CARE COYOTE..........That our Gov't TARGETED groups because of their beliefs.........Did IT BOTHER YOU AT ALL............... hmmmmm

You routinely don't answer questions. I REPEAT why would a President want someone who is ACTIVELY working against him to work for him?

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

I ask again. What is a “Trumpist”? Someone who disagrees with you? The WH has had nonstop leaks and distractions. Barr is not a “yes man” he is still there. How do you explain that?

Barr is certainly a yes man thus far.

Regarding leaks - that is a separate matter and one that can be criminally pursued.

That doesn't seem to be what this article is referring to - only rather vaguely defined terms like "loyalty".

Nothing like a good old Stalinesque purge eh?

Especially in the midst of a pandemic and attack on our election system by Russia

Who needs competent professionals anyway...right?

Meme response.................after the shit your side has pulled over the years............

Getting a pass at REAL ABUSE OF POWER............while putting the country through a BS Impeachment for years that had NOTHING...............plenty of evidence against your side.................and LIKE McCABE.........No charges EVEN WHEN HE LIED AT LEAST 4 TIMES UNDER OATH............the same thing he sent others to Prison for.........

No equal application of the law in our country anymore.......and those who are allowing it .......NEED TO GET THEIR BUTTS FIRED.....

Sounds good to me.

I hope the sewage system is good in DC. It's gonna take a bunch of toilet flushes to wash those disloyal turds all the way to the treatment plant.
Yeah, only in Trumplandia is appointing a soviet style commissar to weed out those not sufficiently loyal to the leader is considered draining the swamp. LOL

LOL. I thought we were "Nazis", not "Soviets."

Personally, I'd rather see a good ol' fashioned Putsch, like they did in Munich.

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

Regarding leaks - that is a separate matter and one that can be criminally pursued.

That doesn't seem to be what this article is referring to - only rather vaguely defined terms like "loyalty".
You STILL haven't answered his question. You're better and smarter than that, Coyote.

You routinely don't answer questions. I REPEAT why would a President want someone who is ACTIVELY working against him to work for him?

You know what dude? I ROUTINELY ignore YOUR question because you are so rude and demanding. Go make your demands elsewhere.

Nothing like a good old Stalinesque purge eh?

Especially in the midst of a pandemic and attack on our election system by Russia

Who needs competent professionals anyway...right?
Who da hell decides if they are competent.........LOL.........you..........

Here's the leftist ideal person of Competent...............Do you swear to be loyal to the DNC and Frag Republicans when you are told to do so.........If so you are COMPETENT and HIRED.......

LOL

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

The biased opinion piece. How is Barr a “yes man”? Yes men don’t publicly blast their superiors. You’re sadly grasping at straws. There are plenty of reasons to criticize DJT such as our deficit and still broken healthcare but you just insult those who disagree with conspiracy theories. You also believed Blasey Ford. With zero evidence and You lost all credibility after it was shown she was a liar and an actor. You need to garner some credibility before posting biased drivel and insulting those who logically disagree with you.

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

A Trumpist. You know: A guy who plays a trumpet...

3844313871_0fdc1a96d7_z.jpg

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

You STILL haven't answered his question. You're better and smarter than that, Coyote.
No she is not. Definitely not.

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

What is a Trumpist? Some who supports anything and everything Trump does, even it it's unethical. To sum it up - a Trumpist is someone who refers to lying as mere "literary license" when it comes out of Trump's mouth. Someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

:dunno:

You know what dude? I ROUTINELY ignore YOUR question because you are so rude and demanding. Go make your demands elsewhere.
No you don't answer them because you CAN'T.

The nerve!

What is a Trumpist? Some who supports anything and everything Trump does, even it it's unethical. To sum it up - a Trumpist is someone who refers to lying as mere "literary license" when it comes out of Trump's mouth. Someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

:dunno:
Made up term. Thank you

Boo Hoo

I have answered your question...............Your PARTY DESERVES a danged taste of it's own medicine..........I'll add this..................Too dang bad we can't Tar and Feather them on the way out..........

This BS in our Gov't NEEDS TO END..............as does the double standards of prosecution via POLITICAL ASSASSINATION..........which the left is a master of.

Forum List

Back