White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government

Yeah, how dare Trump purge people actively undermining him and his agenda.

The nerve!

Grow the fuck up, asshat.

:lol: love the maturity level of the Trumpists!

Loyalty tests and political purges....not surprising you support them.
I ask again. What is a “Trumpist”? Someone who disagrees with you? The WH has had nonstop leaks and distractions. Barr is not a “yes man” he is still there. How do you explain that?

Barr is certainly a yes man thus far.

Regarding leaks - that is a separate matter and one that can be criminally pursued.

That doesn't seem to be what this article is referring to - only rather vaguely defined terms like "loyalty".
You STILL haven't answered his question. You're better and smarter than that, Coyote.

What is a Trumpist? Some who supports anything and everything Trump does, even it it's unethical. To sum it up - a Trumpist is someone who refers to lying as mere "literary license" when it comes out of Trump's mouth. Someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

:dunno:

We put up with the exact same thing for 8 years under Obama.

Nothing like a good old Stalinesque purge eh?

Especially in the midst of a pandemic and attack on our election system by Russia

Who needs competent professionals anyway...right?

Unfortunately, that is what this is about - so, a scientist who does not spout the Trump line on Climate Change could be deemed "disloyal" :dunno:

Dangerous territory when you start that and - it's skirting the law if not outright violating it.

I ask again. What is a “Trumpist”? Someone who disagrees with you? The WH has had nonstop leaks and distractions. Barr is not a “yes man” he is still there. How do you explain that?

Regarding leaks - that is a separate matter and one that can be criminally pursued.

That doesn't seem to be what this article is referring to - only rather vaguely defined terms like "loyalty".
You STILL haven't answered his question. You're better and smarter than that, Coyote.

What is a Trumpist? Some who supports anything and everything Trump does, even it it's unethical. To sum it up - a Trumpist is someone who refers to lying as mere "literary license" when it comes out of Trump's mouth. Someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

No they did not. Please post to an article where Obama purged the intelligence community or hired an assistant whose sole job was to weed out those disloyal to Obama.

Last edited:

Especially in the midst of a pandemic and attack on our election system by Russia

Unfortunately, that is what this is about - so, a scientist who does not spout the Trump line on Climate Change could be deemed "disloyal" :dunno:

Dangerous territory when you start that and - it's skirting the law if not outright violating it.
I asked you why you would want someone openly actively working against you to work for you, you can not answer the question as usual.

No they did not. Please post to an article where a Obama purged the intelligence community or hired an assistant whose sole job was to weed out those disloyal to Obama.
Eric Holder? LOL

Would Obama have cured the coronavirus?

The nerve!

I meant that you haven't answered the Sgt.'s question in post #86 of this thread. Please answer that question. Thank you. Also refer to post #104.

I asked you why you would want someone openly actively working against you to work for you, you can not answer the question as usual.

I will go back, again, to poorly defined terms such as "sufficiently loyal" - not, as you put it - "actively working against".

People are hired to do a job (again - this is not about political appointees) - not to be "yes men" or to be loyal to a particular person. If they aren't fullfilling their job - then there are rules in place for addressing that.

I meant that you haven't answered the Sgt.'s question in post #86 of this thread. Please answer that question. Thank you. Also refer to post #104.

I just did.

No they did not. Please post to an article where a Obama purged the intelligence community or hired an assistant whose sole job was to weed out those disloyal to Obama.

I would like to hear the answer to that question.

I was referring to what she said:

"Some who supports anything and everything Trump does, even it it's unethical. To sum it up - a Trumpist is someone who refers to lying as mere "literary license" when it comes out of Trump's mouth. Someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome."

We put up with Obama-supporters for 8 years. They as well as the media supporters everything he did, right or wrong. They never questioned him once, that I can remember. They had entire network of little liars who made Obama look good. They were called "Correct the Record", and were headed by David Brock.

No boss or supervisor would tolerate undermining and disloyal people around him. We see what that has done so far.

Trump's problem is that he waited too long. Most presidents Do It on day one.
What makes you think tRump is their boss?

I will go back, again, to poorly defined terms such as "sufficiently loyal" - not, as you put it - "actively working against".

People are hired to do a job (again - this is not about political appointees) - not to be "yes men" or to be loyal to a particular person. If they aren't fullfilling their job - then there are rules in place for addressing that.
No there are not. mid level and lower level employees are free to not do as instructed and to actively work against the rules and regulations and POLICY of the department. Usually nothing is done about it because a GS is hard to fire normally.

How did I not answer it?

Government employees need to be loyal to the USA, not loyal to an orange buffoon.

I just did.
Nope, you STILL haven't answered his question. VERY disappointing.

Eric Holder? LOL

Would Obama have cured the coronavirus?
Eric Holder????

Try again.

Obama would have handled this coronavirus crisis like he handled the Ebola crisis. With competence.

We live in a sad time

The nerve!

tRumpling tRumpkin tRumpbot tRumper tRumptard.....

You get the picture I'm sure.

No there are not. mid level and lower level employees are free to not do as instructed and to actively work against the rules and regulations and POLICY of the department. Usually nothing is done about it because a GS is hard to fire normally.

That's not exactly true - it can be hard to fire someone, but there are ways to do so and demand accountability.

What is being done, in this manner - smacks more of "loyalty" tests and not job performance. If it's about leakers - sure, go after them. But going after whistle blowers? No. Going after someone who isn't "sufficiently loyal" - well what does that mean exactly?

Forum List

Back