White House fears Jared and Don Jr may be indicted

I think Jared is involved in financial misdealings and will go to prison just like his father

I think Lil Donnie is just stupid

I hope the dems try it...I really do...go ahead and impeach him...that would end the DNC for 20 years....

Depends on the evidence from Mueller's final report. If he deems the Dumpster to be guilty of obstruction of justice, conspiring with Russians to swing an election, pay to play, tax evasion and money laundering ... the public will demand his removal from office.

I think Jared is involved in financial misdealings and will go to prison just like his father

If one is going to "prison", and the other is "stupid", that makes them both "stupid".

Sourcing Raw Story which sources the Pussy Whipped Joe Show - what could possibly go wrong?

This has nothing to do with either Raw Story or Morning Joe. It's reporting from Bob Costa at WaPo .. one of the best guys out there.

Sucks to be a Trumpling :)
No, it's great to be a "Trumpling", as you put it. It sounds...it sounds like victory!

Anyway, being "deplorable" means not being pussywhipped, which is why Joe and goofy Mika are such whiners.

"This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f***ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They're going to go right through that. They're going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me." -Steve Bannon

Look, we’ve been wrong about everything we’ve prognosticated about Trump for almost three years now but this time we’re really really really 100% confident we’ve maybe got something. We hope.

Oh, well. At least you’re all gonna get a circle jerk team varsity letter.

Trumptard swamp dwellers are amusing.

Sourcing Raw Story which sources the Pussy Whipped Joe Show - what could possibly go wrong?

This has nothing to do with either Raw Story or Morning Joe. It's reporting from Bob Costa at WaPo .. one of the best guys out there.

No, it's great to be a "Trumpling", as you put it. It sounds...it sounds like victory!

Anyway, being "deplorable" means not being pussywhipped, which is why Joe and goofy Mika are such whiners.
Only if you have a sixth grade education

Wow - up a point in the past 6 months? Ya, everyone LOVES Mango Mussolini!

CBS News 5/3 - 5/6 1101 A 40 55 -15
I hope the dems try it...I really do...go ahead and impeach him...that would end the DNC for 20 years....
How?
Go ahead...do it and find out...impeach Trump remove him from office and see what happens...
So, law enforcement catches Trump in a conspiracy, obstruction, money laundering, tax evasion, campaign finance violations, as a result of going against the rule of law that has been in place for 250 years, and we are to
"find out" what? That the law does not apply to you and your ilk? Okay, fine! Every patriot that has died for this country and defended the Constitution and the laws it upholds, will gladly respond to any threat you and your criminal Republican buddies think you are entitled to have. You are only proving to us all that you and your kind were never a part of real America to begin with. This must be a whole new subsidiary belonging to the thugs running the Republican party I guess? Sorry, but there's a little thing called "we the people", which invites inclusion for all Americans willing to live and die for that cause. The U.S. isn't some exclusive club for criminals who defy the Constitution. Apparently, somewhere along the way, your thug party decided to sever those ties by claiming the U.S. operated from a different set of rules for your club? It's good to know that now we know where you stand, and that your club has special privileges allowing threats to be placed upon lawful citizens if those lawful citizens do not do what your club says. Thanks for the heads up.

Meathead got him one-a-them :)

jethro.jpg

How?
Go ahead...do it and find out...impeach Trump remove him from office and see what happens...
So, law enforcement catches Trump in a conspiracy, obstruction, money laundering, tax evasion, campaign finance violations, as a result of going against the rule of law that has been in place for 250 years, and we are to
"find out" what? That the law does not apply to you and your ilk? Okay, fine! Every patriot that has died for this country and defended the Constitution and the laws it upholds, will gladly respond to any threat you and your criminal Republican buddies think you are entitled to have. You are only proving to us all that you and your kind were never a part of real America to begin with. This must be a whole new subsidiary belonging to the thugs running the Republican party I guess? Sorry, but there's a little thing called "we the people", which invites inclusion for all Americans willing to live and die for that cause. The U.S. isn't some exclusive club for criminals who defy the Constitution. Apparently, somewhere along the way, your thug party decided to sever those ties by claiming the U.S. operated from a different set of rules for your club? It's good to know that now we know where you stand, and that your club has special privileges allowing threats to be placed upon lawful citizens if those lawful citizens do not do what your club says. Thanks for the heads up.
Trump didn't do any of that...nothing has been proven because he has not done those things you accuse him of...calm down...

"find out" what? That the law does not apply to you and your ilk?

Trump didn't do any of that...nothing has been proven because he has not done those things you accuse him of...calm down...

Yes, there is plenty of evidence that he did ALL of those things - YOU need to calm down and wait for Mueller Time :)

8SFIHZc.jpg

Meathead got him one-a-them :)

jethro.jpg
Did you guys come up with these insults in 6th grade, about the same time you got knocked up and dropped out?

Hey, fair is fair.

How?
How do you know what he has or hasn’t done?

No point in that really - You'd just call it "fake news".

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

And you'll be saying the same when more Trump swamp creatures are outfitted with handcuffs and matching ankle bracelets.
All of that has been disproved and shown to be nonsense...tell us in your own words not some link from the past...Trump did not collude with Russia to steal the election from Hillary...in fact its just the opposite...get up to date...like I said you are three weeks behind...

Forum List

Back