White House quiet as a Mouse while Pres Trump Denies any Knowledge of Russian meeting

Don's email, released by him, is a fairy tale? IMO, it speaks for itself. Maybe it's not criminal, but it speaks volumes about the Trump campaign and its openness to working with the Russian government to win the election. This is going to be important in any future investigation. I'm not saying anyone will be arrested, I don't know anything about the law and probably you don't either. But it still says volumes.
then again - if being open to the russians is bad, where is the rage for obama on mic saying he'll be "more open" to helping after the elections?

it's like people have selective hearing, if you want to keep making analogies. you see, i'm not defending trump nor attacking obama - i'm in search of some elusive ideal that we can call an action bad regardless of who takes it.

but we are so far from that and make up crap like "moral equivalency" to try and say things that are the same are not, or don't matter.

sorry, but if knowing russia is up to something means you need to say something, trumps side is far from the only guilty party here. but the selective rage and/or punishment will continue to divide us all while we pretend the OTHER SIDE is full of dumbasses who just don't get it.

the world is filled with those and both sides have a very vocal supply of these types.
No more of this moral equivalency shit today.
This is exactly what I said. Pointing fingers at someone else is not going to change the facts. I don't care if anyone gets arrested or if the President gets impeached. I'm not that into revenge. However, as far as this investigation goes, Jr. just released a big chunk of evidence that they were WILLING to be involved up to their eyeballs.
i'd hug a rabid monkey is people stopped using that phrase all together. the ONLY time i ever hear it is when i compare to *their* side and they don't like it and have no answer for it.

again - i'm not out to defend or attack either side in as much as just have 1 set of rules *all sides* must follow. not put up some hokey ass excuse as why that law doesn't apply to them nor their cause.

then great. let's see what the evidence does and i'll go along with what the law, not the mob, says. the mob seldom cares about laws anyway.
If you're sick of hearing "moral equivalency," stop using it as an argument. It doesn't make your point. Simple, shrimple, no rabid monkeys necessary.
you 100% totally misread me.

my use of it was completely mocking those who use it as a crutch.

they talk about trumps knowlege of russia ahead of time, i point out obama did too.

STOP IT MORAL EQUIV and crap comes shooting out as a defense. why? cause they know it's the same thing so they invented this phrase to try and keep people from noticing the crap they do is the same as the crap the other side does.

so yea - re-read what i've been saying and how i've been saying it. i mock just about anyone using that as a defense or to blow off a valid point of both sides following the same law.
STOP IT MORAL EQUIV and crap. why? cause they know it's the same thing so they invented this phrase to try and keep people from noticing the crap they do is the same as the crap the other side does.

Moral equivalence is a term coined by a philosopher (see below) in 1906. It was brought into popular use in 1966 by Jeanne Kirkpatrick, who was later ambassador to UN for President Ronald Reagan.
It is a form of political argument, but it is not a logical rebuttal.

Moral equivalence - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And to help, I pulled info on William James, who coined the phrase in 1906.

William James (1842–1910) was an American psychologist and philosopher. He was an original thinker in physiology, psychology and philosophy. His major work was a twelve-hundred page book which gave us such ideas as the "stream of thought".[1][2] William was the brother of the novelist Henry James.

So quit whining. If you want to put Hillary in jail, go for it. I'm only dealing with one issue at a time here. I'm an old lady. Repubs have control of D.C. So why not? GO FOR IT but leave the Trump investigation out of it. It is its own matter.

heh - i'm well good and sure the phrase has been around awhile.

it's been beaten to death by liberals who don't want to hear they're just as bad as the people they bitch about.

and i never said a thing about hillary being thrown in jail during all this - only that all people held to the same law, but hey, hear what you want.

as for only focusing on trump - hard to do when precedence has been set that you can get away with this. the entire problem resides much deeper than trump, obama, hillary or all of 'em. it's deeply rooted into our society now and it sucks.

so no. i won't and you won't find many willing to pidgeonhole all this cause it serves the liberals the best.

Why would he have to?

Why aren't you all up in arms about another instance of TREASON since this meeting was officially disclosed and you are only now hearing about it because it was leaked?

A FAKE NEWS Story a day, isn't that your goal?

Every one of them Concocted by THE LEFT in their attempts to stage a Soft Coup against America.

And everyone of them have been debunked.

When are your phucking piece of shit Senators and your so called 'party' going to do something in The Senate?

There are nearly 200 nominees awaiting confirmation processes. Obamacare is falling flat on it's face because it punishes small businesses and The Middle Class. Insurers are running from it like it's a Forest Fire, and People are refusing to sign up for it and pay the fines instead.

Since when has being a DEMOCRAT meant that you are at war with AMERICA?

You should be ashamed of yourselves but you aren't.
Reminds me of Sodom & Gomorrah where wickedness was so pervasive that The People Reveled in it, were proud of their sins, glorified lies, and hated TRUTH.

That pretty much describes you and your party.

1 Samuel 15:23

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. 23"For rebellion is as the sin of divination, And insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has also rejected you from being king." 24Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned; I have indeed transgressed the command of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and listened to their voice.…

New York times told Trump junior that they had the emails, he was cornered and had to put out these emails.
This meeting was not disclosed.. The Trumps have denied that there were any meetings with Russia..

There is no way to call this Fake News..silly

They got busted with their pants down, just like a cheat.

Denying and distracting is not going to work on this one..;)
It's interesting to watch the reactions, isn't it? Like watching a bunch of bugs in a jar when you've just added the Raid.

Do you know yet how the NYT got the email?

DonDon himself released it.

They're all idiots.
Jr. released it AFTER the NYT called and told him they were about to release them and asked for "comment." He said "hold on a sec" and released it himself to steal the "scoop" from the Times.

So The New York Times "HACKED THE ELECTION"?

Is that your claim?

This was already disclosed and in fact was considered classified information.

2nd question:

What exactly is the crime you are accusing Trump Jr. of?

How is Don Junior's email classified?
He isn't even a part of the government. :laugh2:

Ouch: Here's a photo of Trump Sr. with the two people who arranged the meeting http://thkpr.gs/8c01af837f54

DEeHbY2XYAAXEtb.jpg
here's some pics of hillary and obama w/russians. wheee. this is fun!
hillary-putin-clinton.JPG

wonder what they are talking about. at least we KNOW what that is, caring from the left has yet to be seen.
Obama-and-Russian-President-Dmitry-Medvedev-in-Seoul-Korea-2012-620x347.jpg

c4skaay1vfjy.jpg

Yep, they're no doubt discussing how to help Trump win the election.:laugh2:

It's another nothing burger.

74% of Americans disagree with you~
Poll on Twitter....
:p

Donald Trump Jr's emails asking for dirt about Hillary, which were offered by a Russian government official to help the Trump campaign, is:
74%Proof of collusion
14%A nothing-burger
12%Unsure at this point
how about waiting until the entire story is out before making up minds?

adults used to be known for such things.

Trump has done nothing but insult and play the victim to the democrats and the media..He has divided the country and gave Russia more credibility than our own American media.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats have no message, not on economics, not on taxes, not on jobs, not on failing #Obamacare. They are only OBSTRUCTIONISTS!

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

✔@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany

We had a great News Conference at Trump Tower today. A couple of FAKE NEWS organizations were there but the people truly get what's going on

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!

So still, nobody? knows how the email got to the NYT? Just nosy.

I looked for any info how it was leaked and couldn't find anything..but to me it is almost like the deep throat of the 1970's leaking to The Washington Post. It may not turn out to be illegal,but it is proof that Trumps campaign was lying..

There is no way to call this fake news...

Gosh, those liberals have been trolling all the existing forums with the same BS. They are so happy to jump on all kids of Soros&Co horror fairy tales about Trump and Putin, but when told the truth look frozen and start fighting against it. It's just unbelievable that all this sh*t is taking place in 21 century, when Internet is available with all kinds of evidence against those fairy tales based on ZERO evidence. But liberal sheep still prefer to buy zero evidence fake stories.

Just how does Soros play into Jr saying he met with the Russian for something against Hillary? Did Soros call him up and threaten him? You do know your boy Soros and Jared are in bed together with a business, don't you?

Poll on Twitter....

Donald Trump Jr's emails asking for dirt about Hillary, which were offered by a Russian government official to help the Trump campaign, is:
74%Proof of collusion
14%A nothing-burger
12%Unsure at this point

Trump has done nothing but insult and play the victim to the democrats and the media..He has divided the country and gave Russia more credibility than our own American media.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats have no message, not on economics, not on taxes, not on jobs, not on failing #Obamacare. They are only OBSTRUCTIONISTS!

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

✔@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany

We had a great News Conference at Trump Tower today. A couple of FAKE NEWS organizations were there but the people truly get what's going on

@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!
the left has done nothing but first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when they lose.

as for the rest of your post - what the hell??? i have no idea who you're mad at any longer.

or care.

Why isn't Trump defending his son on twitter ? Where are the Fake News tweets from Trump....
So do you believe Trump when he said that that he had 0 knowledge of the Russian meeting with his own son?

News conference is off camera today...

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer - CNNPolitics.com

images

Well lets see, Manafort, Kushner and Jr were all there, what do you think?

Nothing from the Trumpcamp during the daily briefing.. They know that they are busted, and shows the doubting Americans the truth..

I am curious about how this will go down with Kushner and Manafort , what do you think..?

Why would he have to?

Why aren't you all up in arms about another instance of TREASON since this meeting was officially disclosed and you are only now hearing about it because it was leaked?

Every one of them Concocted by THE LEFT in their attempts to stage a Soft Coup against America.

When are your phucking piece of shit Senators and your so called 'party' going to do something in The Senate?

There are nearly 200 nominees awaiting confirmation processes. Obamacare is falling flat on it's face because it punishes small businesses and The Middle Class. Insurers are running from it like it's a Forest Fire, and People are refusing to sign up for it and pay the fines instead.

Reminds me of Sodom & Gomorrah where wickedness was so pervasive that The People Reveled in it, were proud of their sins, glorified lies, and hated TRUTH.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams. 23"For rebellion is as the sin of divination, And insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has also rejected you from being king." 24Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned; I have indeed transgressed the command of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and listened to their voice.…

New York times told Trump junior that they had the emails, he was cornered and had to put out these emails.
This meeting was not disclosed.. The Trumps have denied that there were any meetings with Russia..

It's interesting to watch the reactions, isn't it? Like watching a bunch of bugs in a jar when you've just added the Raid.

They're all idiots.
Jr. released it AFTER the NYT called and told him they were about to release them and asked for "comment." He said "hold on a sec" and released it himself to steal the "scoop" from the Times.
if the e-mail itself is the issue (as it should be) who cares about a "scoop"?

Why would he have to?

Tell me what it's like to be morally corrupt and to delight in lies, rebellion and subversion?

And then tell me again exactly what the charges are here?

Espionage? Yes on whomever leaked this. There seems to be no end to Espionage and Sedition for The Democrat Party.

When you and all the Lefties who engaged in propagating lies, and instigating violence, calling for The Assassination and Impeachment of The President.

Why isn't Trump defending his son on twitter ? Where are the Fake News tweets from Trump....
So do you believe Trump when he said that that he had 0 knowledge of the Russian meeting with his own son?

News conference is off camera today...

White House: Trump didn't know about his son's meeting with Russian lawyer - CNNPolitics.com

images

Well lets see, Manafort, Kushner and Jr were all there, what do you think?

Nothing from the Trumpcamp during the daily briefing.. They know that they are busted, and shows the doubting Americans the truth..

I am curious about how this will go down with Kushner and Manafort , what do you think..?

Heil Hitlery.

Clinton_VS_Hitler.jpg

This makes approximately 175 False Allegations made by The Left in Their War against America, Democracy and The Office of the President of the United States.

I wish you pussies would just get on with rioting so we could get this over with. Why don't you start by burning down the Shit Hole that is Chicago?

obama-hitler-comparisons.jpg

iu

iu

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-11_15-46-33.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-11_15-46-33.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 24

Poll on Twitter....

74%Proof of collusion
14%A nothing-burger
12%Unsure at this point

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

✔@realDonaldTrump

the left has done nothing but first demand election results are honored then annihilate them when they lose.

as for the rest of your post - what the hell??? i have no idea who you're mad at any longer.

or care.

This was not about losing the election like the rightwing news tries to exploit ... it is about being called a liar on a daily basis by Trump and his followers.
It was so obvious that Trump's campaign was involved with Russia, now there is proof.. in Black and White!

And obviously with the white house being so quiet,including 0 tweets .... They have been Trumped

upload_2017-7-11_12-49-12.png

Poll on Twitter....

74%Proof of collusion
14%A nothing-burger
12%Unsure at this point

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

✔@realDonaldTrump

or care.

This was not about losing the election like the rightwing news tries to exploit ... it is about being called a liar on a daily basis by Trump and his followers.
It was so obvious that Trump's campaign was involved with Russia, now there is proof.. in Black and White!

And obviously with the white house being so quiet,including 0 tweets .... They have been Trumped

View attachment 138226
then stop lying or repeating lies.

i hear the left call the right liars daily but have yet to see you stomp your poodlepaw in despair to get people to stop.

Why would he have to?

They're all idiots.

Why isn't it news that Trump Junior also met with a Nigerian Prince who inherited a fortune, but who needs Trump Jr. to cash a check for him to activate the account and give him access to his millions?

Where is The OUTRAGE? Nigerians...Nigerians...Nigerians!

They're all idiots.

Why isn't it news that Trump Junior also met with a Nigerian Prince who inherited a fortune, but who needs Trump Jr. to cash a check for him to activate the account and give him access to his millions?

Where is The OUTRAGE? Nigerians...Nigerians...Nigerians!
cause if it doesn't fit their narrative, it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back