White House sources say Trump was ‘visibly enraged’ at the size of the Women’s March: report

More fake news from fakey
Oh wait, this is sytfe. NVMD

NVMD whats the difference?

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

They were all there. Did you forget that she got nearly 3,000,000 more votes than the Stay Puft Cheeto Man?

Just in California.

I wonder how "visibly enraged" the pro abortion idiots were when President Trump signed the executive order the next day prohibiting federal funds to be used to perform abortions in other countries. Personally I'd chip in to fly Madonna and Ashley Judd to the Mid East to see how "visibly enraged" the Islamic jihad gets when Madonna says she would like to blow up a Mosque.

Theyre all back where they belong today. Making dinner for their hard working husbands.

"Theyre all back where they belong today. Making dinner for their hard working husbands."

Hopefully you're being sarcastic with this comment, if you're not then you're an idiot who should make your own dinner and then get back in your cave.

Theyre all back where they belong today. Making dinner for their hard working husbands.

"Theyre all back where they belong today. Making dinner for their hard working husbands."

Hopefully you're being sarcastic with this comment, if you're not then you're an idiot who should make your own dinner and then get back in your cave.
Of course, just having some fun with the snowflakes. Love my wife but we both have different duties around the house and with the kids. Without her it would be chaos.

Neither of us post fake news, cupcake. If you want to see fake news, just browse any of the threads in this forum started by brain dead conservatards gaslighting about illegal immigrants allegedly voting, or defending Trump's lies about the size of his inauguration.

I swear, every lib on board might as well just start their threads with ONCE UPON A TIME.

Stop the fairytales will you? Name and link or shut the fuck up.

I wonder how "visibly enraged" the pro abortion idiots were when President Trump signed the executive order the next day prohibiting federal funds to be used to perform abortions in other countries. Personally I'd chip in to fly Madonna and Ashley Judd to the Mid East to see how "visibly enraged" the Islamic jihad gets when Madonna says she would like to blow up a Mosque.

"I wonder how "visibly enraged" the pro abortion idiots were when President Trump signed the executive order the next day prohibiting federal funds to be used to perform abortions in other countries."

Probably not as visibly enraged they'll be when Roe v Wade gets overturned and murdering your own baby because you can't be bothered using contraception becomes illegal and punishable by arrest and charging with First Degree murder.

Abortion should only be allowed in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

eagles-and-embryos.png

Neither of us post fake news, cupcake. If you want to see fake news, just browse any of the threads in this forum started by brain dead conservatards gaslighting about illegal immigrants allegedly voting, or defending Trump's lies about the size of his inauguration.

Give us a name from inside the White House or it's just another lie from you.

Your thread was actually about SPICER using fake news and getting off to the worst first time presser in history. He was Bagdad Bob. LOL Yes the protests that drew larger crowds than he did, had to have set Trump off. Hopefully he learned something.

Not many really care about his tweets or incredibly insecure yet yuuuuuge ego, but he's going to have trouble if he acts on alternate reality facts.

"I wonder how "visibly enraged" the pro abortion idiots were when President Trump signed the executive order the next day prohibiting federal funds to be used to perform abortions in other countries."

Probably not as visibly enraged they'll be when Roe v Wade gets overturned and murdering your own baby because you can't be bothered using contraception becomes illegal and punishable by arrest and charging with First Degree murder.

Abortion should only be allowed in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

eagles-and-embryos.png

I'm anti choice but I would extend and I really have to pray on this is when family circumstances force a woman to choose the lives of her babies in an abusive relationship over being pregnant and this would have to be early early early in the pregnancy so that she could run from the abusive husband and father.

Even to type that hurt my heart, but I knew one woman who had to make that choice. All lives were at stake. I thought he was going to kill them all and she had to run. There's more to it but I am sure you catch my drift on what a nightmare scenario this was.

This is where there must be a grey zone. Special circumstances.

Your thread was actually about SPICER using fake news and getting off to the worst first time presser in history. He was Bagdad Bob. LOL Yes the protests that drew larger crowds than he did, had to have set Trump off. Hopefully he learned something.

Not many really care about his tweets or incredibly insecure yet yuuuuuge ego, but he's going to have trouble if he acts on alternate reality facts.

I know. He should just get out of the race now right? Because only John Kasich can defeat Hillarry!

:lmao:

You better learn that Trump. You won't win.

Last edited:

eagles-and-embryos.png

I'm anti choice but I would extend and I really have to pray on this is when family circumstances force a woman to choose the lives of her babies in an abusive relationship over being pregnant and this would have to be early early early in the pregnancy so that she could run from the abusive husband and father.

Even to type that hurt my heart, but I knew one woman who had to make that choice. All lives were at stake. I thought he was going to kill them all and she had to run. There's more to it but I am sure you catch my drift on what a nightmare scenario this was.

This is where there must be a grey zone. Special circumstances.

Well that situation you describe could fall under the category of where the life of the mother is in danger. Of course the woman would have to be visited to ensure she was in such an abusive relationship and as such her life was in danger, this would have to be done because many women could just be using this as an excuse to commit Infanticide.

If I knew Trump was going to make liberals this butt hurt, I'd have gotten with the program a long time ago.

I know. He should just get out of the race now right? Because only John Kasich can defeat Hillarr!

But but but Hillary was already Inaugurated last Friday, she's Madam President....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

I know. He should just get out of the race now right? Because only John Kasich can defeat Hillarr!

But but but Hillary was already Inaugurated last Friday, she's Madam President....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

True enough. The question, why is trump feeling all butt hurt over losing the popular vote by millions & millions.

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot

36df5p.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished. :smile:

Fuming over the remarks from Madonna, that these demonstrators' have chosen to be their represented spokeswoman, who voices "her" troubling concerns over how women are to be viewed or portrayed? Do we really need to go into how quickly that 'organized' reputation just sank? Of any celebrity to be given a voice, "I'd burn down the White House", she is the chosen person to show these demonstrators are to be taken seriously. Your platform you relinquished to "Madonna", who speaks of hate while comparing the president to Hitler. Yes we hear loud and clear where that hatred and division stems from, I don't believe we necessarily need a demonstration to know that.

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot

36df5p.jpg

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished. :smile:

Fuming over the remarks from Madonna, that these demonstrators' have chosen to be their represented spokeswoman, who voices "her" troubling concerns over how women are to be viewed or portrayed? Do we really need to go into how quickly that 'organized' reputation just sank? Of any celebrity to be given a voice, "I'd burn down the White House", she is the chosen person to show these demonstrators are to be taken seriously. Your platform you relinquished to "Madonna", who speaks of hate while comparing the president to Hitler. Yes we hear loud and clear where that hatred and division stems from, I don't believe we need a demonstration to know that.

LOL...it's Madonna dude, everyone just ignores her. No one cares about her ranting and raving, except you conservatard loons.

LOL...it's Madonna dude, everyone just ignores her. No one cares about her ranting and raving, except you conservatard loons.

Yes... that's why us conservatives had her speak at YOUR rally! lmao :rofl:

Forum List

Back