White House sources say Trump was ‘visibly enraged’ at the size of the Women’s March: report

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

3 million more voted for Hillary. There was a little more than 3 million marching Saturday. Most of them were at the polls on election day.

Yet it wasn't enough to win the election. Getting overwhelming support from a few states does not mean anything in the electoral college.
Dems have always wanted mob rule, the founding fathers did not. If you don't like that, move to a different country that does mob rule. Most third world countries do direct election. Most civilized ones go by parliament or electoral college.

No problem. With the way that big baby Trump is whining and crying about how many people didn't show up for his inauguration, I expect him to have a total breakdown and be carted off for some rest when the opposition really gets started. I'm not sure Pence will be much better though.

Your bitch lost and you little black boy social experiment is over, NL.

Forum List

Back