White House sources say Trump was ‘visibly enraged’ at the size of the Women’s March: report

This is what we call fake news, folks.

All those protesters should have voted, otherwise they wouldn't have lost so bigly.

I think something like 54 percent of white women voted for trump?

Go back to fucking mexico

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

All those protesters should have voted, otherwise they wouldn't have lost so bigly.

They did. That's why Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than Trump.

54% of non-millenials, yeah. The younger female vote was like 90% for Hillary, it was through the roof. It was the old, haggard, angry bitches who still have daddy issues and fantasize about being groped by a billionaire that voted for him.

BSNBC is reporting that Trump is from Mars and his wife is from Venus. Whitehouse sources confirm this late breaking story.

54% of non-millenials, yeah. The younger female vote was like 90% for Hillary, it was through the roof. It was the old, haggard, angry bitches who still have daddy issues and fantasize about being groped by a billionaire that voted for him.
So a couple million illegals and dead people.

Older people tend to be better educated and more experienced. Doesn't surprise me they broke for Trump. Probably remember when America was great.

In any case we are not a democracy. We are a federal republic, a union of states. The states broke for Trump 2 to 3. Therefore he Is our rightful President.

As he makes America great again, even the illegals that are left will vote for him.

All this crying is because the liberals are afraid. Afraid trump will make America great again and crush their SJW bullshit and put the terrorists in their place.

Crybabies or not.

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot

36df5p.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished. :smile:
16143098_1290882470954606_4895846727754764402_n.png

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

36df5p.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

16143098_1290882470954606_4895846727754764402_n.png

Lame.

36df5p.jpg

Ohh.."sources say". Yet there is no source to the article. Complete fiction written by a couple of loons, for the looney Dem base.

Don't forget to brag about the fact that Hillary won the uneducated minority vote.

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

3 million more voted for Hillary. There was a little more than 3 million marching Saturday. Most of them were at the polls on election day.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

3 million more voted for Hillary. There was a little more than 3 million marching Saturday. Most of them were at the polls on election day.

I bet 2/3 of them didn't vote. Half were probably Bernie voters. And 3 million more may have voted for Hillary but 4 million more voted for her in California... so there's your problem.

You see... what you leftards should have done, instead of threatening to move to Canada if Trump was elected... was to actually move from California and New York to places like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Ohio, where your votes might have made the difference.

Yet it wasn't enough to win the election. Getting overwhelming support from a few states does not mean anything in the electoral college.
Dems have always wanted mob rule, the founding fathers did not. If you don't like that, move to a different country that does mob rule. Most third world countries do direct election. Most civilized ones go by parliament or electoral college.

Yet it wasn't enough to win the election. Getting overwhelming support from a few states does not mean anything in the electoral college.
Dems have always wanted mob rule, the founding fathers did not. If you don't like that, move to a different country that does mob rule. Most third world countries do direct election. Most civilized ones go by parliament or electoral college.

No problem. With the way that big baby Trump is whining and crying about how many people didn't show up for his inauguration, I expect him to have a total breakdown and be carted off for some rest when the opposition really gets started. I'm not sure Pence will be much better though.

36df5p.jpg

Nah. He probably knew Soros paid 90 million and funded fifty groups to organize it.

In a week no one will even remember the damned thing.

36df5p.jpg

Since the entire march was because a bunch of whiny left wing bitches were pissed because their bitch Hillary lost, that the march took place and Trump is President means the mission is accomplished.

Your bitch lost. Protest all you want. It won't change that your bitch lost.

Despite Bill being a playboy with the women, that he wouldn't grab Hillary's pussy should tell you something.

Forum List

Back