White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean.....its easy to see why whites do better in America than blacks.....and its not do to black innate inferiority.

You dumb, racist ape, AKIP, there's a big difference between nerd, with his arms folded, with a rifle strapped to his back vs. someone dressed as a gang banger in a bad neighborhood, carrying the rifle on his side. Even if race were a factor, which this video doesn't prove, so fking what. Blacks are far more prone to crime and therefor only a fool or someone oppressed by the government wouldn't exorcise more caution around blacks.

On the bike video, the ape is dressed more like a thug than the white guy and makes very clear the bike isn't his. The white boy equivocated on ownership. And, dumbshit, what's the odds of a hot girl stealing a crappy bike vs.a black teen boy? You libtards demonize people for being reasonable.

You dumb, racist savage, AKIP, the producers of these videos obviously tried to provoke different reactions for the blacks. Which really makes me wonder how much they didn't show, like the white people telling the girl to leave the bike alone.

We can't get rid of racism until people like you all change or die.

Since that got such a great response from you.....here is more of the same.

ABC 20 20 What Would You Do Racism In America Part 1 HQ

You aren’t debunking anything.

You are simply doubting well-documented history and data gathering from hundreds of thousands of recorded instances because you feel it proves something negative about you.

I am deconstructing a bullshit experiment that is predicated entirely on a presupposition, as well as an assumption that children will place the same value in hideous plastic dolls as they do in human beings.

If I presented you statistics about whites being much more racist than blacks......would you attempt to deconstruct that or accept it? I think there is a clear pattern with you all. You attempt to debunk everything that shows white racism or the impact of white racism.

The bottom line is that you cannot PROVE those statistics about blacks are true. It could be just racist propaganda and you accept it because you already believe negative about blacks, so any statistic showing blacks negatively you automatically accept. Now....I am not saying they data is true or not......I am saying that we just choose to believe that it is true....or not, because we can never verify.
You can't show me anything.

All you have are racist studies that were created with the sole purpose of dehumanizing white people and providing fresh white guilt material for sick teachers in primary learning facilities.

Until non-whites are actually analyzed(with the same standard as whites)for potential racist thoughts, your "statistics" are bullshit.

Whether I can show you or not remains to be seen. Right now I am asking you if you would accept the findings?
I would accept a study that actually analyzes whites and non-whites in a completely impartial manner to collect data and knowledge.

The problem is that no such study exists.

Every racial study in existence today has only analyzed whites...with the purpose of destroying the ability for white people to take pride in their ancestors and establish a collective identity.

kind of like putting most the police in the black community huh? Maybe if we police all communities equally, we would see that criminality is as prevalent among whites as blacks.
Youll find that whites lead in crime even without being targeted for arrests.

Another study (truth) about whites
What about off whites? or bright reds? or dark browns? or light pinks? or deep dark brown? or tan? or Bronze?
If you are going to show your stupidity by grouping skin color you may as well include them all...
Just because you find it on youtube doesn't make it any less ignorant...

Youll find that whites lead in crime even without being targeted for arrests
Are you not intelligent enough to know that you must begin with equal numbers of each population? Are you that stupid? Or do you think we are that stupid?
You libs are the biggest racists on the planet...
Keep up the skin color fight libs...it worked great for you last November...

Youll find that whites lead in crime even without being targeted for arrests
Are you not intelligent enough to know that you must begin with equal numbers of each population? Are you that stupid? Or do you think we are that stupid?
You libs are the biggest racists on the planet...
Keep up the skin color fight libs...it worked great for you last November...
If you must begin with equal numbers of population then you must begin with equal amount of non racist policing. Are you really that stupid or is someone paying you to be a Russian troll?

If you must begin with equal numbers of population then you must begin with equal amount of non racist policing. Are you really that stupid or is someone paying you to be a Russian troll?
So someone shows you to be the uneducated race conscious moron that you are so you call them a Russian troll? BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

So someone shows you to be the uneducated race conscious moron that you are so you call them a Russian troll? BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
No one has done that to date but I will let you know if that happens. I called you a Russian troll because its hard to believe someone is that stupid. :rolleyes:

I called you a Russian troll because its hard to believe someone is that stupid.
So you now say the people that stole the election from crooked Hillary were stupid? Listen to yourself...maybe you should take a few days off from the board and get your facts right...

I called you a Russian troll because its hard to believe someone is that stupid.
So you now say the people that stole the election from crooked Hillary were stupid? Listen to yourself...maybe you should take a few days off from the board and get your facts right...
I didnt say anything about Hilary. I said you were stupid. You just proved it by showing your terrible reading comprehension.

I didnt say anything about Hilary. I said you were stupid. You just proved it by showing your terrible reading comprehension
No no no ...you are convinced that Russian trolls stole the election from crooked Hillary then you called me a Russian troll...lmao I stand by my response...

I didnt say anything about Hilary. I said you were stupid. You just proved it by showing your terrible reading comprehension
No no no ...you are convinced that Russian trolls stole the election from crooked Hillary then you called me a Russian troll...lmao I stand by my response...
Not my problem that you stand by admitting you have bad reading comprehension.

Hey, dumb ape, that ABC 20/20 experiment was also rigged to make whites look bad. The producers chose an a very white neighborhood so that people in the park would know the black kids were outsiders. The black kids also dressed and acted more like criminals than pranksters. Eg. the black kids were dressed as thugs such as wearing hoods, while the whites were dressed like regular school kids.

And, still, you racist shithead, you're still demonizing whites for being reasonable. Blacks are more violent and so everyone reasonably is justified to showing greater concerned with blacks.

Hey, dumb ape, that ABC 20/20 experiment was also rigged to make whites look bad. The producers chose an a very white neighborhood so that people in the park would know the black kids were outsiders. The black kids also dressed and acted more like criminals than pranksters. Eg. the black kids were dressed as thugs such as wearing hoods, while the whites were dressed like regular school kids.

And, still, you racist shithead, you're still demonizing whites for being reasonable. Blacks are more violent and so everyone reasonably is justified to showing greater concerned with blacks.

Of course it was rigged.....even the history of slavery and Jim Crow.....All rigged. It never happened. Anything that shows whites negatively.....is a rigged leftist conspiracy.

No that's not what happened. What you saw was the nature of whites and you know it.

Of course it was rigged.....even the history of slavery and Jim Crow.....All rigged. It never happened. Anything that shows whites negatively.....is a rigged leftist conspiracy.

That's what psychosis does to them.

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?
It shows that our youngsters can identify thuggery at an early age. Good for them.

All you're doing is showing that you're a dumb and inferior species when you ignore ABC's rigging of the outcome of their race experiment. Anyway, how fcking stupid of people like you to complain that blacks are being oppressed when someone calls 911 upon seeing some blood hoodlums vandalizing a car.

Hey racist dumbshit, what do you think would happen if ABC tried to find out what would happen if they had white kids vandalizing a car in a black neighborhood? How about if they just had a white guy with a Trump shirt in the ghetto? Indeed, shit isn't just skin deep, it's all the way to the bone.

All you're doing is showing that you're a dumb and inferior species when you ignore ABC's rigging of the outcome of their race experiment. Anyway, how fcking stupid of people like you to complain that blacks are being oppressed when someone calls 911 upon seeing some blood hoodlums vandalizing a car.

Hey racist dumbshit, what do you think would happen if ABC tried to find out what would happen if they had white kids vandalizing a car in a black neighborhood? How about if they just had a white guy with a Trump shirt in the ghetto? Indeed, shit isn't just skin deep, it's all the way to the bone.
If we were a separate species we would not be able to get your women pregnant. Pretty soon you all will go the route of the Dodo bird. Why is Europe losing the will to breed?. Not only that, its harder for you to have children, having to take fertility treatment and the like....while if we look to hard at a women.....we get them pregnant. But you are SUPERIOR.....yeah....ok....keep telling yourselves that. Sperm Counts Plummet In Western Men, Study Finds

Yeah....your bullet proof because you all are shooting blanks. Maybe if you stop using your mouths and putting stuff where it supposed to go.....you could have more babies. Anyway, ignore those rigged statistics too. They were probably conducted by the Al and Jesse research foundation for race baiting....lol.

Last edited:

If we were a separate species we would not be able to get your women pregnant. Pretty soon you all will go the route of the Dodo bird. Why is Europe losing the will to breed?. Not only that, its harder for you to have children, having to take fertility treatment and the like....while if we look to hard at a women.....we get them pregnant. But you are SUPERIOR.....yeah....ok....keep telling yourselves that. Sperm Counts Plummet In Western Men, Study Finds

Yeah....your bullet proof because you all are shooting blanks. Maybe if you stop using your mouths and putting stuff where it supposed to go.....you could have more babies. Anyway, ignore those rigged statistics too. They were probably conducted by the Al and Jesse research foundation for race baiting....lol.

You're a westerm man too, in case you haven't noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back