White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never do.

The people who create these “studies” are racist towards whites and should have their licenses revoked.

it really is time for you to go to school, little know nothing boy.
So you think a study that ONLY tested white kids proves anything? It is invalid as a predictor unless they do one with black kids and Asian kids.
Yes. It proves white kids have a bias. If they wanted to test all kids they would have done that.
And I am telling you it proves nothing unless they do a study with black then Asian kids if they find the same results then it is just Human nature you dumb ass. Without the other two groups being studied this study is useless.

It runs much deeper than you this. Although the following is not a study....it is a social experiment on youth. The damage of living under the doctrine of white supremacy runs deep. Exhibit 1,000,001

The problem is that many whites will not accept the findings, regardless of how scholarly, that reflects badly upon whites. Yet, they accept without question negative statistics about blacks. I mean.....I certainly could question that 70% of black births in America are to single women. There are 42 million blacks in the this country. There is no way in hell that I can personally bear witness to the behavior of all the black mothers giving birth to know what there situation is. It is even less likely that a white person on this forum can do better than me in that regards. We have no way of KNOWING, but rather, we just accept that the information we are getting is true. However, many whites will attempt to discredit any study that shows them in a bad light.

All this shows is that kids don't like the color brown. Neither do I. If there was a pink and blue striped cartoon child, and a red/yellow striped one, which do you think the kids would think was safe and nice, and which was dangerous, and mean?

They never do.

The people who create these “studies” are racist towards whites and should have their licenses revoked.

So you think a study that ONLY tested white kids proves anything? It is invalid as a predictor unless they do one with black kids and Asian kids.
Yes. It proves white kids have a bias. If they wanted to test all kids they would have done that.
And I am telling you it proves nothing unless they do a study with black then Asian kids if they find the same results then it is just Human nature you dumb ass. Without the other two groups being studied this study is useless.

It runs much deeper than you this. Although the following is not a study....it is a social experiment on youth. The damage of living under the doctrine of white supremacy runs deep. Exhibit 1,000,001

The problem is that many whites will not accept the findings, regardless of how scholarly, that reflects badly upon whites. Yet, they accept without question negative statistics about blacks. I mean.....I certainly could question that 70% of black births in America are to single women. There are 42 million blacks in the this country. There is no way in hell that I can personally bear witness to the behavior of all the black mothers giving birth to know what there situation is. It is even less likely that a white person on this forum can do better than me in that regards. We have no way of KNOWING, but rather, we just accept that the information we are getting is true. However, many whites will attempt to discredit any study that shows them in a bad light.

Dolls aren’t people(especially not the old hideous dolls they used to use for the experiment in the 60s).

Another bullshit experiment.

All this shows is that kids don't like the color brown. Neither do I. If there was a pink and blue striped cartoon child, and a red/yellow striped one, which do you think the kids would think was safe and nice, and which was dangerous, and mean?

You will not see what you do not want to see. Listen to what many of those kids said. The little white girl pick the girl with the color that looks like her....picking the "smart" and "good" one with the color that looked liker hers. One kid said he did not like the brown doll because "they hit people"...or something like that. Clearly they associated the color with race. You are an idiot....so don't expect to ever "Get it".

Dolls aren’t people(especially not the old hideous dolls they used to use for the experiment in the 60s).

Yeah....any experiment that shows, in America, that people are conditioned to believe that white is superior and black is inferior is obviously bogus, especially when you consider that such was the doctrine, practice, and law of the country for over 300 years. Yeah....totally out in left field with these findings.

Yeah....any experiment that shows, in America, that people are conditioned to believe that white is superior and black is inferior is obviously bogus, especially when you consider that such was the doctrine, practice, and law of the country for over 300 years. Yeah....totally out in left field with these findings.

Do you honestly believe plastic dolls accurately represent human beings?

You will not see what you do not want to see. Listen to what many of those kids said. The little white girl pick the girl with the color that looks like her....picking the "smart" and "good" one with the color that looked liker hers. One kid said he did not like the brown doll because "they hit people"...or something like that. Clearly they associated the color with race. You are an idiot....so don't expect to ever "Get it".

You don't want to admit that brown is the color of rotten things, and shit.

Shithead, the reason black kids are picking the white doll is because they see what shit their follow blacks are vs. how much nicer whites are to them. It's not that whites are racist, it's that blacks act like racist apes. That black kid sees his vulgar, lazy mom parade a bunch of punks through her bedroom and then he sees his white teacher at school always showing him civility and compassion. You shithead libtards spend all your time trying to convince people that reality is the opposite of what it really is.

I bet it would have been very interesting if the video showed the kids who picked the black doll. While the video is honest enough to disclose that some kids chose the black doll, it's one-side demonstration of kids choosing the white doll is misleading and therefore dishonest. And, what do you want to bet that the little black tykes that chose the black doll used racial slurs.

Yeah....as much as I believe statistics on a page about out of wedlock births do. Statistics are not human beings either. They are just numbers. You are stupid enough to fall for numbers representing humans.

Yeah....as much as I believe statistics on a page about out of wedlock births do. Statistics are not human beings either. They are just numbers. You are stupid enough to fall for numbers representing humans.

The numbers are literally representing humans, dumbass. You need to look up what a “statistic” is.

The dolls only represent what the people conducting the experiment think are human beings.

Shithead, the reason black kids are picking the white doll is because they see what shit their follow blacks are vs. how much nicer whites are to them. It's not that whites are racist, it's that blacks act like racist apes. That black kid sees his vulgar, lazy mom parade a bunch of punks through her bedroom and then he sees his white teacher at school always showing him civility and compassion. You shithead libtards spend all your time trying to convince people that reality is the opposite of what it really is.

I bet it would have been very interesting if the video showed the kids who picked the black doll. While the video is honest enough to disclose that some kids chose the black doll, it's one-side demonstration of kids choosing the white doll is misleading and therefore dishonest. And, what do you want to bet that the little black tykes that chose the black doll used racial slurs.

Yeah...that is the case now.

The numbers are literally representing humans, dumbass. You need to look up what a “statistic” is.

The dolls only represent what the people conducting the experiment think are human beings.

And the dolls are not.....the dolls are in the shape of human beings.....more than numbers are.

And the dolls are not.....the dolls are in the shape of human beings.....more than numbers are.

How can you be so stupid? The numbers were created using thousands of REAL situations and cases.

Now why don’t these idiots use images of real people instead of dolls?

Are they afraid that the results will show the opposite of what they want them to be?

How can you be so stupid? The numbers were created using thousands of REAL situations and cases.

Are they afraid that the results will show the opposite of what they want them to be?

I am no more stupid than you. You choose to debunk the findings of the experiment and I chose to debunk the findings of statistics about blacks. PROVE to me those statistics showing blacks being worse than whites are true. Prove it.

I am no more stupid than you. You choose to debunk the findings of the experiment and I chose to debunk the findings of statistics about blacks. PROVE to me those statistics showing blacks being worse than whites are true. Prove it.

You aren’t debunking anything.

You are simply doubting well-documented history and data gathering from hundreds of thousands of recorded instances because you feel it proves something negative about you.

I am deconstructing a bullshit experiment that is predicated entirely on a presupposition, as well as an assumption that children will place the same value in hideous plastic dolls as they do in human beings.

You are simply doubting well-documented history and data gathering from hundreds of thousands of recorded instances because you feel it proves something negative about you.

I am deconstructing a bullshit experiment that is predicated entirely on a presupposition, as well as an assumption that children will place the same value in hideous plastic dolls as they do in human beings.

If I presented you statistics about whites being much more racist than blacks......would you attempt to deconstruct that or accept it? I think there is a clear pattern with you all. You attempt to debunk everything that shows white racism or the impact of white racism.

The bottom line is that you cannot PROVE those statistics about blacks are true. It could be just racist propaganda and you accept it because you already believe negative about blacks, so any statistic showing blacks negatively you automatically accept. Now....I am not saying they data is true or not......I am saying that we just choose to believe that it is true....or not, because we can never verify.

Last edited:

If I presented you statistics about whites being much more racist than blacks......would you attempt to deconstruct that or accept it? I think there is a clear pattern with you all. You attempt to debunk everything that shows white racism or the impact of white racism.

The bottom line is that you cannot PROVE those statistics about blacks are true. It could be just racist propaganda and you accept it because you already believe negative about blacks, so any statistic showing blacks negatively you automatically accept. Now....I am not saying they data is true or not......I am saying that we just choose to believe that it is true....or not, because we can never verify.
You can't show me anything.

All you have are racist studies that were created with the sole purpose of dehumanizing white people and providing fresh white guilt material for sick teachers in primary learning facilities.

Until non-whites are actually analyzed(with the same standard as whites)for potential racist thoughts, your "statistics" are bullshit.

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?

Perhaps it is that way in the UK. We'd need more studies to analyze the faults of their society that makes that the case.

All you have are racist studies that were created with the sole purpose of dehumanizing white people and providing fresh white guilt material for sick teachers in primary learning facilities.

Until non-whites are actually analyzed(with the same standard as whites)for potential racist thoughts, your "statistics" are bullshit.

Whether I can show you or not remains to be seen. Right now I am asking you if you would accept the findings?

Whether I can show you or not remains to be seen. Right now I am asking you if you would accept the findings?
I would accept a study that actually analyzes whites and non-whites in a completely impartial manner to collect data and knowledge.

The problem is that no such study exists.

Every racial study in existence today has only analyzed whites...with the purpose of destroying the ability for white people to take pride in their ancestors and establish a collective identity.

I would accept a study that actually analyzes whites and non-whites in a completely impartial manner to collect data and knowledge.

Every racial study in existence today has only analyzed whites...with the purpose of destroying the ability for white people to take pride in their ancestors and establish a collective identity.

Ahhhhh....you have already poisoned the well. There is NO STUDY that you will accept showing whites as racist.....but you will accept all comers, without question, that show blacks in a negative light relative to whites. You will not accept any study that shows whites being more racist......you will not even accept social experiments of how whites being favored like this:

I mean.....its easy to see why whites do better in America than blacks.....and its not do to black innate inferiority.

Ahhhhh....you have already poisoned the well. There is NO STUDY that you will accept showing whites as racist.....but you will accept all comers, without question, that show blacks in a negative light relative to whites. You will not accept any study that shows whites being more racist......you will not even accept social experiments of how whites being favored like this:

I mean.....its easy to see why whites do better in America than blacks.....and its not do to black innate inferiority.

I am poisoning the well in regards to the RAMPANT anti-white racism in this country and this world. The racism that is protected by despicable characters who claim to represent justice and equality.

Your one-sided social experiments created by major news corporations only prove my point about anti-white racism and heavily discredit any potential studies about racism in white people being more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back